[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on, All normies aren't THAT bad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5349.jpg (40KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5349.jpg
40KB, 600x350px
I got paired up in a group today in English with a couple normies. A Chad, a Tyrone, and some semi-Chad looking dude. At first I was like "fuck my life", but in the end it actually wasn't that bad. They understood I wasn't an out going person, and didn't mind that I seldomly talked. Never asked me why I didn't talk much. Surprisingly the Tyrone bring up anime, and said he was into it, so we talked about that for a bit. One of the guys even shared some of his chips with me, and said I seemed like a chill person.

So what exactly do we hate about normies. It seems unfair to hate them simply because they have no problem talking to girls, socializing, and enjoying their life? Isn't that what they should be doing ? Sure, maybe we weren't made out for that kind of stuff, but life is like a game, and it seems childish to hate the player for being good at the game.

I'm not saying all normies are good. Some are pretty annoying, like the ones who question why you don't talk a lot instead of leaving you alone, but all of them really aren't that bad, seriously!
>>
They're just fucking with you. They trick you into believing you're one of them and then they'll tear you down. Everything good is too good to be true.
>>
File: 1440518848307.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440518848307.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>34547522
It really depends on how unattractive and autistic you actually are. If Chad, Tyrone and Brad were actually willing to talk to you, you're way above the target audience of this board in the looks and social skills department.

Basically what I'm saying is REEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>34547673
There was no indication that they "accepted me" in any way.

>>34547675
I'd say I'm pretty ugly honestly...I've been told so before

Why can't you robots except that there's actually go to people in this world. This preconception that all chads, normies, tyrones, etc are ass holes is fucking poisionung your minds. No wonder you have no fucking friends.
>>
File: 1465064451223.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1465064451223.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>34547522
Can relate anon. A friend of mine is TurboChad and we usually have a good time together even tho i dont know the first thing about talking to women
>>
>>34547923
>Why can't you robots except that there's actually go to people in this world.

Because we're realistic.
>>
>>34548318
What you just said suggest you're anything BUT realistic.
>>
>>34547938
Agree with this anon
Have a childhood Chad friend but they are such a naive retard (in a cute way) I make fun of them
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.