[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood boiling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0152.jpg (78KB, 566x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.jpg
78KB, 566x534px
I've seen 10 different girls share this on social media the past day and they get a ton of likes for it.. fucking REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34547348
What am I supposed to be seeing here? What is the intended purpose of the image?
>>
when you're done waking up at 7am for work and just decide to suck some old guy's dick for moneys <3

xD
>>
>>34547416
They prefer a 'daddy' figure that provides for them over providing for themselves and OP is a faggot who could never take care of a girl thus irritating him because of his own insecuritys.
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34547416
wagies going ragie over waking up early for their wagecuck job and now want a sugar daddy. NEETs win yet again
>>
>>34547464
as a manbaby yourself, would'nt you be tempted to live with a milf that would support you, and all you had to do was give her cummies?
>>
>>34547558
heartbeat status
>>
>>34547585
maybe i should make a craigslist post :^)
>>
>>34547416
Women are instinctually predisposed to seek that kind of relationship where housing and funds are provided to them by a man. Even hardcore feminists had a point in their lives where they had to doublethink really hard to deny that they wanted it and desperately so.

Nothing wrong with it. That is how women have operated all through history. It's the denial that I don't care for.
>>
>>34547348

It's not true though.

When it comes to getting girls looks trump money.
>>
>>34547348

You're being silly, getting all worked up over what's just an unrealistic fleeting fantasy for most women. 2/3 of women are fat and can't do this. 2/3 of the rest don't have sufficiently pretty faces to compete well in the golddigger/sugar baby market. And most of the rest have ambitions or religious beliefs or familial social pressure or some other such things holding them back from actually doing this.

It's like fantasizing about robbing a bank or winning the lottery. You know you can't do it but you know you'd LOVE at least some of the consequences of doing it. So you click a stupid Like button in order to express that, and then you go back to your ordinary life in which you don't even come close to doing this.

Also, what >>34547558 said. When it works, it's not such a bad thing to do.
>>
>>34547654

It's a ratio of acceptable appearance and personality vs. quantity of money. Extra modifier for how old potential sugar daddy is and how long he has to live before daughteru claims that sweet inheritance.
>>
>>34547654
As you get older, looks fade. It's great to be good looking AND rich, but being just rich will get you pretty damn far
>>
>>34547698

yeah, pretty much

I've actually had a conversation with a girl once about this, it's a nice fantasy when you imagine those good looking 50 something guys

but that's not always the case, in fact, it's almost NEVER the case, it's usually fat wrinkly ugly men and they won't treat you like a daughter, they'll treat you like an hooker

when that's put in perspective and the idea sinks in they're rarely interested

and truth is, being a gold digger isn't easy if you're planning to go for the actually rich, the competition is huge, there's always new prettier younger girls showing up and the guy won't leave you a dime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.