[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to throw 5+ pissbottles out. How do I go about this? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I need to throw 5+ pissbottles out. How do I go about this? It's cold and my parents are almost at all times at home. It would be strange if I went outside, they'd most likely ask my why.
>>
>>34546464
Dump the piss in the toilet
Wew lad
>>
I have about 50+

3am, take outside and dump randomly

Just don't do it in the same spot. itll kill the grass

or just put one in pocket and go to bathroom middle of night once an hour. jump in toilet and sneak back for the next one

good luck, godspeed
>>
>>34546464
Get a trash bag and say you're cleaning your room put bottles and other shit in bag or dump them in toilet retard
>>
>>34546488
They've ripened quite a bit. I tried it once and it smelled like piss badly.
>>
>>34546515
Go outside, if someone asks why just say none of your business.
>>
>my parents are almost at all times at home. It would be strange if I went outside, they'd most likely ask my why

Are you me, minus the piss bottles?
>parents are disabled neets
>other than college am a no friend shut in, so parents always expect that I'll be home
>the moment I open the front door mom immediately asks where I'm going

Despite being 25 my mom treats me like a teenager, while charging me monthly rent.
>>
>>34546515
Oh wow you're just making shit up now, it's not that serious
>>
>>34546464
How fucking old are you that you cant go outside without your parents asking questions? Does your mom take out your garbage?
This would be a non-issue if you had as much responsibility as a 12-year-old.
>>
>>34546515

I had this dilemma a few months back. I also had a couple piss cans that maggots had settled in.

Run the hot water in the shower, spray febreeze in the vents, and run the fan. Then shut the door.

Then dump them all out in the toilet as quick as possible, flush, and continue to run the shower, fan, spray febreeze in the vents again. After 10 minutes you can turn off the water, but leave the fan going and shut the bathroom door when you leave. maybe spray febreeze in the vent and the throughout bathroom once more before you do.
>>
>>34547618
Believe me. I usually piss in the bottles after I or on speed binges. In some there is white stuff and others are dark orange.

But I just did it. I put them all in my gym bag and walked to the woods. My mommy saw me and I told her I'm bringing my gym stuff in my car in case I forget in the morning. Then I went near the woods and dumped it and put the empty bottles in my car for now.

This is 100% percent real, I'm not kidding.
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 1024x768px
>>34546464
Dump them into the toilet and throw them out like regular water bottles
>>
>>34546464
So useless you dont know how to take out trash.
You belong here.
>>
>>34547762
Ok then my bad
>>
>>34546515
Doesn't your family have bleach around the toilet stall? Just say you took a smelly shit if anyone asks and pour it around the bowl
>>
>>34547823
I don't think so. It's quite filthy but it would definitely be noticeable if I dumped 10 liters of weapon-grade piss in the toilet.
>>
File: ferrit.jpg (250KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ferrit.jpg
250KB, 1200x1600px
>>34546464
I used to piss in bottles when i was a degenerate like you.

I ripped a small hole in my screen door and poured them out the window.

I live in the country so it was the perfect solution.

Keep in mind where you pour them beacuse the plants will die in that area and it will smell in that area. Otherwise i would wait till everyone was asleep and pour them in the toilet or sink. If they are really bad just clean your room and throw them in the trash and make sure you take out your own trash,

And stop pissing in bottles and stop being a neet and lose some weight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.