[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here in love with a family member? how the fuck do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1465735924411.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465735924411.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
anyone here in love with a family member?

how the fuck do you deal with those feels?
>>
Whatever you do just don't reproduce with them, inbreeding causes all kinds of genetic problems.
>>
>>34546787
don't listen to him. Jews inbreed, yet they rule the world.
>>
File: 1483642348504.jpg (52KB, 540x545px)
1483642348504.jpg
52KB, 540x545px
>>34546342
I couldn't deal with it and ended up getting locked up at a psychiatric hospital. I didn't do anything to them I just gave up on life btw.
Turn back before it's too late.
And stay away from NTR stuff.
>>
>>34546342
>anyone here in love with a family member?
>how the fuck do you deal with those feels?
There's already a thread for that, friendo
>>34545142
>>
>>34548197
Don't fall for this.
That's a fap thread. You won't find the right answer there.
>>
>>34546342
You keep them deep inside until they eventually go away. Having incestual thoughts as an adolescent male is surprisingly normal and just about everybody grows out of it. If you're a grown man, well, just fucking kys.
>>
>>34548231
>That's a fap thread.
that is simply not true. in fact, nobody has posted anything fappable in at least a week
>>
>>34548380
Tittilation thread, whatever.
>>
What family member is it anon?
I might have advice
>>
>>34548404
>Tittilation thread, whatever.
most of the girls in there are fairly flat-chested
>>
File: 74872348.jpg (25KB, 515x600px)
74872348.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>34546342
You don't deal with 'em.
You bury 'em.
Deep down inside.
>>
Not in love but my aunt is literally the hottest person i've ever seen and it doesn't even seem like she loves my uncle much

God I want to fuck her so hard
>>
File: 1465742474339.png (8KB, 256x247px)
1465742474339.png
8KB, 256x247px
I lust after my mother, which is a bit different but I'm sure it's close enough for this thread.

She's the only woman I'm interested in. If I let even a little of my feelings show I'd get disowned in a heartbeat and would probably never talk to her again.
>>
>>34548749
>I lust after my mother, which is a bit different but I'm sure it's close enough for this thread.
>She's the only woman I'm interested in. If I let even a little of my feelings show I'd get disowned in a heartbeat and would probably never talk to her again.
If your mum and pa aren't together, there's no reason not to try. If they are together, kill your pa
>>
>>34548833
>there's no reason not to try.
There is, I don't want to get disowned and shunned by my entire family, especially my mom.

If there was a small chance it could work I'd devote myself to figuring out how but there's just no way man
>>
>>34548857
>disowned and shunned by my entire family, especially my mom.
Then just tell her that you have feelings for her.
She'll either be flattered, reciprocate your feelings, or reject you. She's not gonna disown you over liking her.
>>
>>34548903
>She'll either be flattered, reciprocate your feelings, or reject you. She's not gonna disown you over liking her.
I think I know her well and she definitely would disown me. No question about it. Wouldn't surprise me if she called the police to get me out of her house.
>>
>>34546342
I miss that wan wan poster
>>
Yes. We're together though so it works out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.