[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF /POL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: ojojk.png (300KB, 500x500px)
ojojk.png
300KB, 500x500px
I want to talk about /pol/ and this board is less degenerate.

1. Why the fuck they are like this?

2.In which things they are right?

3.Why they are so fucking racist? Are most of americans like that? Can you give me a example in your life?
>>
>>34546306
Kys faggot homo nigger
>>
>>34546306
ekekekkekeke jew fuck shit head stfu and go back to /pol/ kys retard
>>
>>34546326
Why the fuck you vote for trump? Are you retarded?
>>
File: 57675.png (913KB, 1682x2257px) Image search: [Google]
57675.png
913KB, 1682x2257px
Why don't you ask them and not /r9k/ you pussy?

(He'll get BTFO in less than 30 seconds, that's why)
>>
>>34546357
>>34546368
I actually do this, nobody pay attention

they just write this
>>34546326
>>
>>34546404
Because you're fucking cancer, dumb ape
>>
>>34546491
kys faggot, all those faggots on these board go to /pol/ to feel proud for things they don't archive and things they didn't do from people they don't know.
>>
File: 1451946025586.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1451946025586.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>34546571
Your retardation has exceeded it's limits
>>
>>34546671
Let me guess, you are a autistic white american who want a gf and actually believe in /pol/
>>
File: 1485691327654.jpg (929KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1485691327654.jpg
929KB, 2452x2839px
>>34546306
1. They are the same demographic as here: friendless, bitter virgins looking for attention.

2. Nothing

3. They have accomplished nothing in their lives so they latch on to the nebulous "white man" title to belong to a party that did.

Most Americans aren't genuinely racist, just extremely stupid and willfully ignorant.
>>
>>34546306
it's just an edgy echochamber. don't read too much into it.
>>
>>34546306
Things they are right about

>there are Jews in high places promoting their values/politics through media, who want a 'white genocide', and push for mass immigration for economic purposes that suit only them
>climate change is not nearly as supported and irrefutable as it appears to be in common parlance
>whites have the best stats in most things on aggregate
>Islam is cancer and the migrants need to go back
>Trump can't stop winning and he's actually doing stuff he said he would do
>Bogdanoffs rule the world have contact with aliens have psychic powers etc etc but I'll let someone else give you the quick rundown

People who say /pol/ is a containment board, it's an echo chamber, etc are merely uninterested or unable to grapple with the facts presented.
>>
File: 1481454468176.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1481454468176.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>>34546700
>He un-ironically believes meme people exist past his underage friends
>>
>>34546883
This just prove my point = you are a virgin faggot
go back to /pol/
>>
>>34546876
This is stupid in so many levels
>>
>>34546939
>unable to grapple with the facts
>>
>>34546754
>pic
Is that /pol/?
H.O.L.Y F.U.C.K
>>
File: 1485293282410.jpg (50KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485293282410.jpg
50KB, 1024x512px
>>34546306
Uh...?

/pol/ is filled with /r/The_Donald faggots that spouts pro-jew shit, pushes homosexual agenda and loves 'based' niggers like fucking Malik Obama.

The mods ban most if not all anti-Israel or anti-Jew threads and timeout most threads about nazism. It's a constant divide and conquer with any Nationality is getting flamed by another

>leaf
>martinshart
>swedcuck
>Germanistan
>etc

/pol/ is fucking lost, it is dead. Reddit and jews killed it. It is not like it was in 2014. Just leave it alone.
>>
>>34546978

No, /pol are all productive citizens. White nuclear families. Investing their time on a fucking imageboard.
>>
File: polbtfo.png (468KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
468KB, 1000x1050px
Pic related is basically /pol summed up

Pretty much the most retarded board
>>
>>34546967
I had a theory
>There are some billonaires (that i don't know) who are doing things to control the world just because they had money i found it on the internet so it must be true!
Climate change is fake because lord trump say it, so it must be true!.
Islam is cancer because some people are really bad!
>>
>>34547021
i through they were less......everything that pic is, holy fuck they are ugly af, and probably play minecraft and still live with his mother.
>>
>>34546306
http://www.thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/
http://www.thedarkenlightenment.com/the-dark-enlightenment-by-nick-land/
Read these first so you don't end up being a complete idiot.

1) Populist white nationalism is taking off, mainly because of anxieties surrounding immigration to the United States and European countries. Most European countries have extremely low birthrates, a little over 1, while there's a massive influx of Muslim immigrants who have very high birth rates (Pakis in the UK have practical birthrates of ~9 because they have five kids and those kids marry other kids from Pakistan, bringing them into the country).

2) /pol/ doesn't have a coherent ideology. Sometimes some of them are right, sometimes some of them are wrong. If you're curious you can go there and lurk. Most are dumb, but not all.

3) Americans are not explicitly racist, they're vehemently anti-racist. Being a racist publicly will absolutely destroy your career.

/pol/acks justify racism mainly because of the IQ gap between ethnic groups, persistent economic dysfunction, and wildly asymmetric rates of criminality. None of this is a secret:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
>>
>>34547055
What a retarded group of strawmen all just hanging out together in one post.

>There are some billonaires (that i don't know) who are doing things to control the world just because they had money i found it on the internet so it must be true!

There are actual quotes from a few of these billionaires stating definitely they want a white genocide verbatim.

>Climate change is fake because lord trump say it, so it must be true!

Actually you should look it up, there are various CO2-temperature measurements, historical temperature fluctuations, ocean pH readings, CO2 radiative forcing measurements, that run absolutely contrary to the global warming narrative. It is not 'just because Trump says so' you partisan moron.

>Islam is cancer because some people are really bad!

Wow nice "not all(tm)". Not only is the ideology at its core backward and violent, these people are flooding into countries to which their views are absolutely antithetical and trying to enforce THEIR OWN LAWS, with places like Germany, Canada, and parts of Britain bowing to this shit. And any terrorism is unacceptable, in this case we can at least pin it down to an ideology and even a region of the globe and take SOME preventive measures. Nobody says all Muslims are terrorists because that is obvious. They still all believe the same backwards shit, which is easy to say so because they willfully admit to being part of such ideology.

Don't even bother bringing up Christianity and trying to compare it, I don't think I could handle that level of second-hand embarrassment at the moment. THE CRUSADES THO
>>
>>34546754
>that pic
its jew york city, what can you expect?
>>
/pop/ consist of uneducated hicks from flyover states and underages. Just don't take anything they say seriously because they still unironically believe Obama is a Muslim from Kenya.
>>
Conditions are being oit in place that threaten the long term survival of the white race.
Progressives are literally attempting to breed whites out of existence, and call anyone who has a problem with that racist.
The time is coming where whites are going to reassert their dominance and fight back against this covert genocide, and we aren't going to give a fick about some ultra entotled dark skinned people crying racism when we're fighting for our survival.
>>
>>34547648
Aren't you supposed to be in jail Roof?
>>
Oldfag here

/pol/ was a joke taken to far. The board got inundated by stormfags who thought /pol/ was seriously full of racists and now they are actually just a bunch of retarded fascists circlejerking

Once upon a time /pol/ was actually called /new/ and it was just a news board and of course being anonymous, anons would say racist things when some there was some ghetto happening or some such thing. But it was just casual racism at most and nothing too serious. It wasn't a Trump like fanatic white supremacy movement or anything.

Blessed m00t couldn't take it anymore. That's why he sold this website.
>>
>>34547579
I don't like them either, but you are also part of the problem when you say tired old stuff like this.
>>
>>34547781
>Oldfag here

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>34547746
keep up with the denialism, it won't help. people are waking up, and apologists like you are going to be in trouble.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>34547301
>>34547055

>he never, ever came back
>>
>>34547805
Yeah ok Dylan you keep thinking that.
>>
>>34547782
It's true though. They really aren't memeing when they say Obama is from Kenya.
>>
>>34547273
>3) Americans are not explicitly racist, they're vehemently anti-racist. Being a racist publicly will absolutely destroy your career.

Americans are so anti-racist and yet they are so fucking obsessed with race. Everywhere they have to pigeon hole you as white or black or something else out of the twenty something categories they have invented.

It still comes off as racism. Like, I'm applying for a university postdoc position. Why the fuck do you need to know my race? I don't know my race! Why are you forcing me to think hard about which out of the 20 something categories I belong?

I'm none of those. I'm just my own ethnicity that is defined by more than mere genetics.

Even the liberals in America who are very anti-racism are unknowingly racist as fuck by being so fucking obsessed with race.
>>
>>34546306
Unfortunately /pol/ has become an example of astroturfing by groups with political interests. Groups such as CTR have learned that posting liberal arguments will never sway young right leaning men so instead CTR & Co. opted to pretend to be vile racists in an effort to discredit anything that nationalists say.

That board right now is literally shills arguing against shills.
>>
>>34546306
>2.In which things they are right?

Always.
>>
Like everything on 4chan, they were infected with the Reddit virus. 4chan was just jokingly racist; sure people said shit like nigger and chink a lot but no one really truly hated all niggers and all chinks. Idiots from Reddit heard about this holy land of racism where you couldn't be 'censored' and created an echo chamber of edgy opinions spouted by underage and literal high school drop outs from the boonies of the world. Note that most of /pol/ aren't even white, they are memeing edgelords who are likely some form of brown.
>>
>>34546306
It's a reactionary movement to SJWs.
Same kind of people, different end of the political spectrum
>>
>>34546404
In /pol/'s mind "Kys faggot homo nigger" constitutes btfo
>>
>>34547956
>le horseshoe theory xd

>>34547898
>>>>race is a social construct
>>
>>34547933
Swarmfront
Look it up
>>
>>34547273
>/pol/acks justify racism mainly because of the IQ gap between ethnic groups, persistent economic dysfunction, and wildly asymmetric rates of criminality. None of this is a secret:

That doesn't justify racism. Racism is a prejudice. A prejudice is bad precisely because it's illogical. You cannot look at a group of people an observe some tendency of theirs and then apply that to every single individual.

I guess you are a white male. How do you like being thought of as a pedo for merely being in the same room as a child? If fucking sucks.

There's also a big difference between avoiding walking through the hood and being in a business setting and automatically assuming every black guy there is dumber than you just because he's black.
>>
>>34547914

Lolwut? If anything is The_Donald guys like you who are trying really hard to pretend you are not all a bunch of racist hicks.

Good try, shill.
>>
>>34548013
>if I state exactly what the other person is saying, it's false
>>
>>34548013
Race doesn't exist on a biological level you fucking hick
>>
>>34546306
Wrong website faggot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leddit
>>
Consider that Trump is doing exactly what Obama is doing in his early administration but all the alt-right is going "Yeah Drumpf is fucking winning, making all these libtards cry"

It was never about politics. It's not about making America any better than it used to be. It's just about memes.
>>
>>34548120
t. cancer
>>
>>34548050
Racism is a made up word to try to gain political capital via emotional blackmail.

Prejudice and stereotyping are natural human thinking and are extremely useful, the ability to easily typify and draw general conclusions from specific evidence is most of the reason that humans are successful. Demonizing it makes you less than human.
>>
>>34548120
see, like these guys

they are shunned from Reddit, where they originally come from, so literally anytime someone says something that makes fun of them they just tell you to go "back" as if they know everything about Reddit already

Redditors like this guy ruined 4chan
>>
>>34548144
>racism is a made up word
all words are made up you redneck
>>
>>34548183

Hey, not all redneck are stupid racists. My family is all rednecks. None of us are retarded or racist.

You urban folk should stop being prejudiced against us rural folk. We aren't any less smart.
>>
>>34548050
Race essentialism is dumb, but heuristic information about subpopulations can still be useful, particularly when there's ongoing conversations about affirmative action. It is important to know if black Americans are oppressed or if, on average, they are not as talented by the relevant metrics of our capitalist system. That affects what we do on a policy level, and throwing the discussion out the window to protect people's feelings can bite us in the ass.
>>
>>34546306
1. free speech and lax moderation allowed a bunch of contrarians and genuine scumbags to "pretend" to be stupid, attracting an entire cesspool of stupid who don't realize they are the joke.

2. their views, otherwise /pol/ is fucking wrong about everything

3. See 1...also low IQ's and EQ's framed in a complete lack of perspective about the world
>>
>>34546306
go back to plebbit you piece of shit, /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>34548183
If you weren't dumber than the average redneck you would be able to realize that the context means it's not a term that describes anything real. It's the original sin doctrine of liberalism, it's only meant as a tool to control you.
>>
>>34548349
see every single time, the opposite of /pol/ is reddit. it's not just liberals, it's not just degenerates. It's reddit. They hate the people who exiled them and censored them. It's redditors who make up the bulk of /pol/
>>
>>34546306

>1. Why the fuck they are like this?

Depends on the individual. Some grew up poor and have had negative experiences with minorities. Others are just intelligent, liked being contrarians and stumbled upon data supporting racial differences.

>2. In which things they are right?

They're right about almost everything, the problem is that hyperbole and shitposting.

For example, racial differences do exist. That doesn't make every black a dumb savage. Most people on /pol/ recognize that, but shitposting about niggers is more entertaining.

The biggest things they're right about are the following:

>Cultural Marxism/Communist Subversion
>Racial Differences
>Racial Diversity causing problems in society
>Jews*
>Women's liberation
>Sexual Revolution
>WWII
etc.

*Jewish world conspiracies make for a great meme. The reality, which is usually accepted in most proper discussions on /pol/, is that Jews are a high IQ people, that have historically and culturally been an "out-group." This leads to them sympathizing with other out-groups and promoting agendas/policies/ideologies that are detrimental to the in-group.

The only thing that /pol/ is typically consistently wrong about is climate change.

>3.Why they are so fucking racist? Are most of americans like that? Can you give me a example in your life?

Because racism is intellectually defensible and there's plenty of data to support it?

Most Americans are as overtly racist as /pol/ is, but there are a lot of Americans with racially tinged views. They're not hardliners, and typically do have minority friends, etc. but outside of major urban centers, you'll hear things like "I'm not racist but [At least a racially tinged statement]."
>>
>>34546306
1. The majority of /pol/ users being disillusioned with the lies of the mainstream media and seeing the idiocy of the majority
2. More than you might expect.
3. Because you're a fucking nigger
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485264438494.jpg (30KB, 553x398px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485264438494.jpg
30KB, 553x398px
>>34546571
Here's a meme I made that's super originaru
>>
>>34548411
>racism is just prejudice
>prejudice is good though
>yeah but racism isn't real
>>
kys nigger faggot

1. Why the fuck they are like this?
>because we don't have a face so we can talk whatfuck we want without having to care about your feelings

2.In which things they are right?
>everything/nothing, /pol/ is not a single person and don't have a single opinion, learn yourself and try to debate us (if you can handle the bants)(this thread shows you can't)

3.Why they are so fucking racist? Are most of americans like that? Can you give me a example in your life?
>racist
>pol
we have people from all over the world you faggot, how come we are racist? You can't handle pics with statistics, get over you dumb nigger, half of the people there are not americans, and if they are, why you care so much about what americans think. i am black and live in the worst shithole of my shit continent.

BEFORE POSTING ON POL REMEMBER YOU'RE ARE OPINIONS ARE SHHIT!! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT

having that in mind, shitpost freely

sorry if i fucked up somehitng in this post, i am drunk and overexcited
>>
1. /pol/ are the saviors of the world

2. everything

3. because racism is good
>>
>>34548099

>2017
>being a race creationist
>>
>>34548450
It's directly orwellian "doublethink" genius, that's the point. The only reason someone needs to redefine normal thinking to begin with is to try to control it.
>>
>>34546306
If you go on /pol/ you will answer questions 1 and 3.

Make up your own mind on 2 faggot.
>>
"i'm a fucking morean with a sixth grade reading level", the thread
>>
They're frustrated and bitter, feeling threatened, unfulfilled and stifled, because their position is a lot more precarious now (as is everyone's apart from the 1%) but they're generally still materially comfortable, usually white middle class.

They look at a world where there is enormous poverty, social inequality, economic stagnation, environmental instability and civil unrest and came to the conclusion that this is down to the personal failure of those that conduct 'degeneracy' and that everything would be okay if everywhere was just filled with more middle class white people, oh and that the free market fixed everything.

Nothing they suggest will resolve the major failure of capitalism (money trickles upwards), the rising levels of inequality and resources or human pressure on the environment. They're just as infantile as the SJWs they despise so much, it's fucking sad.
>>
>>34548752

>muh horseshoe theory

You do realize that the free market fanatics are usually the ones with moderate racial views, and that the ones that want more whites of any sort typically recognize that capitalism does have serious problems, right?

Plus, not everything can be boiled down purely to economics. Moral degeneracy and demographic displacement aren't red herrings, distracting everyone from the failures of Capitalism, they're problems in and of themselves.
>>
>>34549000

I wouldn't say that, there are plenty of ancaps who dream of the day of being able to shoot niggers for violating their NAP by stepping on their property. I would definitely argue however that SJWs are in many ways more pro-market in their attempts to make everyone participate in the economic meat grinder.

>not everything can be boiled down purely to economics

Just try and stop me faggot

Demographic displacement is only a problem when people are tight on cash. Why? Because they look around and wonder why they're tight on cash, see a bunch of mexicans, muslims or polish people depending on where you are and think 'it's them'.

That's even if they actually see one in real life and not just on the TV, because the most racist places are often the least diverse, most economically depressed areas, rather than cosmopolitan areas which are the least racist, most diverse (and often, most affluent).

Moral degeneracy is harder to define as it's subjective to your moral perspective, but crime correlates very highly with poverty and low education levels, and outright immoral behavior (doing something wrong even when you shouldn't need to) has been linked closely to being affluent or being in a position of power.

http://www.pnas.org/content/109/11/4086.abstract

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtU_nXV0i4E
>>
>>34548752
i know that this post was not exactly for me, but i am /pol/lack too and will complain about what you wrote

They're frustrated and bitter, unfulfilled
>i can agree, but i am also a lot of other things too; i might be frustrated for not achieving what one day i dreamed of but i work to make true what it is still possible, unfulfilled, yes as i said
>feeling threatened, stifled
not really, i have some serious and unfair competition in that i do for work, and a lot of shit things to deal in my personal life, but this is outside politics and don't really bother me all that much, not enough so that it would tamper my political reasonings, i would like to think
>because their position is a lot more precarious now (as is everyone's apart from the 1%) but they're generally still materially comfortable, usually white middle class.
>i am black and not american, but can i am agree about having a materially comfortable life and being middle class

They look at a world where there is enormous ..... filled with more middle class white people, oh and that the free market fixed everything.
>agree with almost everything. i don't really care about the social unequal world or any other shit you said that would make this reply to long to post. i care about degeneracy because i see in my everyday life and it bothers me and it is causes me problem, to me and to my family. as my personal experience suggest, and i might be wrong on that, educated religious white people are a good thing and i would be happy if the rest of the world would be like them

Nothing they suggest will resolve the major failure of capitalism (money trickles upwards), the rising levels of inequality and resources or human pressure on the environment. They're just as infantile as the SJWs they despise so much, it's fucking sad.
>i am too drunk to make an argument about this, this is my shitpost board, go to pol to talk about politics. but there is nothing wrong with inequality and capitalism as it is
>>
>>34546306

It used to be a board that held any views outside mainstream media. So Ron Paul libertarians/tinfoilers/Nazis etc. When Trump came in they saw an opportunity to cause chaos, it's now purely pro-Trump propaganda.

SJWs are cancer

>3.Why they are so fucking racist? Are most of americans like that? Can you give me a example in your life?

I know a lot of racist retards like that, its kind of ironic because they're actually the most "degenerate" people (Doing tons of drugs, alcohol, obsessed with sex) I know of, while most left-wing friends are pretty straight-edge and live very normal lives. I'm convinced all this racism and Trump supporting can be tied to the rampant drug use in this country, especially among whites.
>>
>>34549216
fucked up the greentext
>>
>>34547049
Hierarchy is the only way to effectively manage a large population. Good luck with managing 7 billion people in a anarchist "system".
>>
>>34549216

From which country do you hail? fucktherobot
>>
>>34549463
i live in venezuela but i was born in brazil
>>
>>34547049
Because a system of government and having someone else fuck your wife are the same thing, good job reddit
>>
File: 1484685433313.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484685433313.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>34546306
14/88 Right wing death squads soon
>>
>>34549621
>implying that's what cuck means in this context
>i'll just call eveything reddit
plz stop shitposting
>>
>>34546306
I like how they responded to the Quebec shooting. First they said it was a muzzie attack and would vindicate trump. Then when it turned out it was a white guy they started calling it a false flag. They're also passed that the media linked the.shooting to /pol/. They want people to take them seriously but they also don't want people to hold them accountable
>>
>>34546306
fuck off CTR at least stay in /pol/ since thats were politics are discussed
>>
>>34548099
It absolutely does. People with lineage from different areas of the globe have different haplotypes. These haplotype blocks carry slightly different versions of many genes, which is why different people look different and have different muscle densities, skull shapes and so on. This is literally undeniable and is what race is based on, we could just only do it visually before advances in molecular genetics allowed us to quantify things such as haploblocks.

>>34548752
There's nothing wrong with social inequality. It kinda sucks that there are homeless people and so on which is why we institute welfare systems and things like a reasonable minimum wage to help regulate a standard of living for the very worst of us.
>>
>>34546306
Having certain opinions that aren't mainstream and being in a place where everyone shares your opinions breeds more and more extreme opinions. No different to r9k

Most things to an extent. The government is corrupt and a lot of extremely powerful people pulling the strings are infact Jewish. Black people commit an overwhelming amount of crime for their population (there are good blacks though), immigration is destroying countries (as seen in europe).

Most people who actually live near African Americans are probably racist. In Australia where I live, if you live near Aboriginals like I did as a kid, you're probably racist. It's just the people in big cities who don't live next to them that get all SJW over it. It gets to a point when every bad thing that happens in your town was caused by one race, you start to think 'huh, maybe there's a connection here'
>>
>>34548452
>half of the people there are not americans
wrong, pol is full of "gringos" like 10% belong to another flag and almost everybody use the proxy meme
>>
>>34551206
>thousands of posters are using proxies daily just to change their flag on /pol/
You sound more paranoid than the /pol/lacks
I know they are annoying but try not to get too butthurt, it clouds your reason
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.