[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMEGLE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: omegle1.png (1B, 486x500px)
omegle1.png
1B, 486x500px
PUMP THE JAM NORMIE
>>
nobody's on it and nobody'll get on it at this hour.
>>
>tfw found a qt swede girl on it and we talk now on kik every so often

Feels good man
>>
you aint gonna bone her sonny
>>
Still looking for that 22 female student, I fell in love with the other day.
>>
Every robot I have spoken to on Omegle has either been a low-energy memer, or an insufferably passive faggot. Weirdly, a lot of you faggots are extreme lefties and feminists.
>>
ian smith
>>
>>34546504
right wing reporting in , high energy hate factory
>>34546527
lel , my uncle was in rhodesia
>>
File: IMG_9910.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_9910.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>34546542
those were the days eh
>>
I-Is anyone on it anymore?
>>
>>34546697
doubt it wait until night
>>
>>34546477
she's fucking chad
>>
>>34546605
the vast majority of people who meme for rhodesia annoy me greatly, you have no real idea of what being a white african means , you automatically think we are all boers and are only interested in the aesthetic .

here is what you need to know:
> we are not all boers , and most of us are have a slight contempt for most of them
> not all africans are the same , there are litterally thousands of tribes
> african politics are far more complex and intricate than western politics , and it is sheer arrogance to apply western values to them simply because they mimic a western system
>most white africans who arnt boer are not what you would call racist , we get exasperated and frustrated sure , but we dont hate africans,
most of us are on pretty good terms with them , the whites who hate africans and treat them without respect tend to get robbed and murdered
> we have a sense of honor and are mostly disgusted with europe , you see most of us are from families that lived in africa for hundreds of years our culture is pretty much a 1940's teir british one , we are very conservative
>stop larping , living in africa is hard work , unless you have any experience in the military or heavy outdoors manual labour , you have no idea what its like , i think the closest experience is living in the deep south of america near a swamp , i have had malaria a few times

there is a lot more to say but i have to go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.