[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw parents are only leaving me 400k and a house when they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1480295495430.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480295495430.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>tfw parents are only leaving me 400k and a house when they die

I had to sign the papers and everything today with lawyers and stuff. I was kinda mad that that's all they have and couldn't give me more. Is this even enough money to live on without working? I really don't know what to do, I'm just pissed off. I was hoping atleast 1 million.
>>
>>34543273

You'll wipe through that in a few years.
>>
>>34543273
Just get a job you selfish parasitic fuck.
>>
Depends on where you live and how stupid you are with the money. Get an efficiency appartment for one person. Usually includes electric and heating and most other utils but you have to pay for your own internet service and whatnot. Invest half in Trump stocks and set the other half up to send you just enough to cover your rent and food and small luxuries. After that, don't be stupid and it'll probably last you awhile.
>>
Don't forget life insurance. My parents got locked-in rates in their 30s so that's 500k for each and it only costs me 80/month for both of them.
>>
>having 400k and a house to give your children

Jesus anon thats pretty lucky desu
>>
You don't have to sign anything for somebody to have you in their will.
>>
>>34543422
Yea. I had to sign a couple of papers
>>
>>34543273
Wow that's decent bait, you had me actually angry at the 'completely spoiled shit' persona you created there. Have you considered being an author?
>>
>>34543341
This. 400k and a house is a great place to start. Seriously just get out and get a job you spoiled brat
>>
>tfw parents are poor bimbo people living of welfare
fuck you OP i hate u, u are so priviliged i hope u die before ur parents do and the money goes to some charity
>>
>>34543273
You're a trash human being and don't deserve anything that comes your way.
>>
>>34543273
i bet you signed disinheritance or something like that lmao
>>
File: IMG_2355.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_2355.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>34543273
>tfw my mum is only leaving me with a fuckton of debt and less than a shack in the middle of nowhere, and my dad doesn't give a shit about me because mum pissed him off

I had to come to terms with everything today with feels and stuff. I was kinda happy that that's the worst that I'll inherit, and not something like owing 400k to a crime gang or something. Is this really something as good as I think? I really just don't know how to feel, I'm just really happy. I was dreading to find at least one million dollars debt, with interest compounding monthly by 5%.
>>
>>34544106
I guess it aint too bad. I could sell the house for 300k extra. It would leave me with about 600k. If I spend about 10k a year for life than I think I'd be able to die without working a single job. I'm 30 now, so 600k would last 60 years. So as long as I die by 90 years old I'll be ok.
>>
>tfw parents more likely to leave debt than anything when they die

lol
>>
>>34543273
>only
you're fucking retarded that's so much kill yourself
you could flip the fucking house and get 1mil then purchase a couple houses then rent them
idiot
>>
>>34543422
Not true. I got 6000 from my grandma and I had to sign stuff
>>
>>34544342

Debt to fucking who? A medical facility? Hah, no, fuck them, you don't have to pay for shit when someone dies anon, except their funeral and even then that's a totally optional thing to have. Just give them to a medical college and they'll pay YOU for the body. They can say you owe debt, but you don't owe shit anon, that was somebody else's problem not yours, just don't ever acknowledge the debt and it really 100% can't become yours.
>>
>>34544305
Beating the living fucking shit out of you would bring me great pleasure.

Where you at, bitch?
>>
>>34544446
OP here

How do you go about selling to a medical college? And how much per body? This could save a lot of un-needed cost. Funerals are crazy stupid expensive I heard.
>>
>>34543273
I don't want to hear your bullshit you selfish fuck. I'm working 2 part time jobs while homeless so I can put myself through college.
>>
>>34544694
Maybe you should get your priorities straight and quit school and also get 2 FULL time jobs.
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0150.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>34545437
>2 FULL time jobs

Yeah, okay...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.