[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J.K. Rowling. and Pepe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

File: dasistit.png (118KB, 595x406px) Image search: [Google]
dasistit.png
118KB, 595x406px
Do you want to hatefuck J.K. Rowling.

I didn't know she was that type
>>
A B S T E R G O
>>
>>34542930
>tfw you insult 98% of your fanbase
>>
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Shits going down in Trump Year One.
>>
AND ONCE AGAIN, WOMEN PROVE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.
>>
File: 1449088902637.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1449088902637.png
61KB, 576x507px
More like J.K Rowling on the floor and lapping up chads cum.
>>
>>34542930
Jokes aside, I see nothing wrong what J.K retorted. That guy called her a bad writer and gave a Trump praise out of nowhere. Of course she had to clapback. Bitching about it just makes us more like fags.
>>
She's 100% correct of course. There's literally nothing on Earth as sad as the subhuman losers that inhabit this board.

And little funnier than their pain, frustration and bewilderment as they look in at the human race and wonder what it would be like to have a life.
>>
The Pepe thing is stupid, but doesn't really matter.

But I hate her for shaming people for being lonely and virgins. I used to not care much, but then she went and told me I'm a worthless piece of shit. Right now I almost wish her dead. She's a terrible person.
>>
>>34543053
t. someone who inhabits this board

you're not a normie, you're one of us and you know it
>>
>lol virgin

The normalfags' last resort.
>>
>>34543061
she later said it's ok to be a lonely virgin as long as you're not an alt-right faggot
>>
File: smug jk.jpg (64KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
smug jk.jpg
64KB, 620x387px
>>34543061
>>34543080
She knew his opponent's weak spot
>>
>>34543061
>But I hate her for shaming people for being lonely and virgins.

She's not shaming people who are virgins per se, she's insulting misogynistic MAGA fags who use memes to troll people. Calling them "virgin", which there are a large number of them are, is the tip of the iceberg
>>
is this real? how stupid do you have to be to use virgin as an insult?
>>
>>34543078
>you're not a normie, you're one of us and you know it

100% what you'd call Chad, cuntslop.
This place is the only funny board left on here.
>>
>>34543162
Stupid enough to write Harry Potter
>>
>>34542930
Her comeback is really weak, isn't she a professional writer?
>>
>>34543202
she writes children books
>>
Multi millionaire, globally published author calls out semen encusted basement dweller on being a failed human being.

Yup her stupidity is confirmed.... Post natal abortion to whatever age you are should be globally legal.
>>
File: jk.jpg (749KB, 2878x2159px) Image search: [Google]
jk.jpg
749KB, 2878x2159px
>>34543202
>wasting time typing out elaborate comebacks to lonely virgins on the Internet
that's why she's a billionarie while you are just a lonely virgin
>>
>>34543229
>women writes autistic shitty fantasy
>makes millions

>man does the same
>is told to get a life
>>
File: Uu657O8.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
if you aren't a lonely virgin get the fuck off this board
>>
>>34543053
>implying this is not you
>>
I didn't realize we were that famous.

>>34543187
Yeah her whole Twitter appearence strikes me as odd. Her profile is shopped to make her look young and rebellious (like a teenager) and her tweets are more of the childish nature.

>>34543217
Yeah it's wish fullfillment for virgins themselfs in every way. Like a japanese comic for boys
>>
>>34543246
>Good = elaborate
>>
>>34543258

A man would get the same accolade.

A refugee from the abortion bucket like you will always get told to get a life. You have no place on this planet but to provide entertainment to those who like to poke into the human petri dish that is /r9k/... Now dance, little specimen, dance and rage for my pleasure. I command it.
>>
>>34542986
>>>tfw you insult 98% of your fanbase
She realizes that lonely virgins are 99.99% of her fanbase so she had to do damage control.
>>
>>34543287

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it outright.

Now perform, basement monkey... You have an audience of real people, eager to see your sadness.
>>
>>34543258
tolkien
george rr martin
terry pratchett
neil gaiman
robert jordan
brandon sanderson
philip pullman
jeff wheeler
m r mathias
karpov kinrade
jim butcher
>>
>>34543357

Pfft... facts. You can prove anything with facts.

Besides all of those people are disgusting normies who've done it with girls.
>>
>>34543085
That doesn't matter. She still said that being a virgin and suffering from lonelyness makes you a wortless person. When you use something as an insult, you are saying that having this makes you a lesser person. If I call someone an autist as an insult, it doesn't make it okay as long as I say "only bad autists" afterward. I still said that autists are undesirable trash.
>>
>>34543246
What are you her agent?

Fucking faggot
>>
I thought she would be the motherly type. Very dissapointed
>>
>>34543162
As Stupid as those who get this hilariously buttblastered over it.
She really, really hit your weak spot, didn't she?
>>
>>34543372
>Slandering the good name of Tolkein
You're abhorrent.
>>
>>34543409
She shouldn't have attacked me in the first place. It's okay if she only targets the people attacking her, but she attacked ME for something I had nothing to do with.
And she calls herself a feminist, and then she tells people that their sole worth is based on their sexual attractiveness. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>34542930
>doing a dried up old hag for any reason
YOU'RE GIVING IT WHAT IT WANTS
>>
>>34543416

Well, he did have several children....

But I suppose it could have been down to flies....
>>
>>34543405
This just makes her hotter.
>tfw she will never whip me and call me a worthless virgin loser
>>
File: wenn2496899.jpg (713KB, 800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
wenn2496899.jpg
713KB, 800x1250px
>>34542930
She's kinda being a bitch because when she wrote Harry Potter she was depressed and lonely. Now she's acting like she's better than those people. But I'd still hate fuck those mommy milks
>>
>>34543439
Do you think I get this frustrated when I hear someone using fag as insult because I'm gay? Take a look at a mirror, you are literally getting offended over nothing just like you can't even right now. Can't you see the resemblance between you and a feminazi?
Wake up, virgin. She hit the weak spot of the person who called her shitty writer, it doesn't automatically make her the anti virginess minister.
>>
>>34543151
So by that logic there is nothing wrong with calling a woman an annoying cunt. Since the focus is on her being annoying and the cunt part is irrelevant (but still included for some reason?)
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (24KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
24KB, 255x240px
>wrote some semi-comprehensible children's books
>now pretends to be some important cultural figure head
I hate J.K. Rowling. Her stories are garbage and she's always been so full of herself. People like this need to be shamed, not praised. These morons who get famous and then preach to the masses are one of the biggest cancers on our culture.

and of course she resorts to shaming this fictional caricature of the lonely virgin basement dweller. She's not a smart person. If she wasn't writing books she'd be selling them at whatever the English equivalent of Walmart is.
>>
>>34543524
I can't see how calling a female who had just called you shitty something an annoying cunt would be wrong. It not only happens all the time, no one here would give two fucks about it.
>>
>>34543325
>AHAHA YOURE A VIRGIN XDDD
>b-but it's okay if you're left wing
I hope her fans can see through her bs
>>
>>34543504
It also depends on context. I don't get offended when I browse 4chan (except, in the case of virgin, that's a normie insult, people who use it don't belong on the site in the first place), for example when someone says neckbeard. Because that's a part of browsing the site, and people enter the site expecting it. But if a feminist that speaks up against fat shaming and body hair shaming uses it, it gets a lot more insulting, because they is pretending to care about social justice, and then throws it all away as soon as it's aimed at men exclusively. This is what she did here too. It's also a matter of publicness. 4chan is a safe space for social rejects to vent, so it's more acceptable to use problematic language here than if you are a powerful, popular twitter user that speaks publicly.
>>
>>34543323
>>34543345

He said, while wiping tears off of his greasy, unkempt facial hair. He knew he should probably get off of 4chan and go try to find a job, but pretending to be a cool guy on /r9k/ was just so much better than facing the real world. Oh well, maybe tomorrow...
>>
>>34543559
this
she was literally homeless before retards ate up her escapist fantasies
>>
You all calling her come back game weak, but given the collective amount of butthurt it generated, I'm sure it was a very effective answer.
>>
Also, I checked some reactions to it online, and found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/5r2m7o/jk_rowling_roasting_a_troll_on_twitter_was/

The top person calls her out for virgin shaming, but then the next person goes on to say that no, it isn't actually virgin shaming, because most virgin shaming is done by men, and she's a woman, so women can't virgin shame. Ugh, I hate those people so much.
>>
>>34543615

Ohh... Do the angry dance little stormfag.

Make the people happy with your impotent fury.
>>
File: a_smug_lain.png (542KB, 811x710px) Image search: [Google]
a_smug_lain.png
542KB, 811x710px
Let's be honest, she obviously BTFO the frogposter.

That doesn't make her articles any better, though.
>>
>>34543636

Yes, that's the way rage monkey.... Just like that.

Wishing to be human might make it so.
>>
>>34543677
I'm actually not a virgin (inb4 ree im not exactly drowning in pussy at all). I just hate hypocrisy.
>>
>>34543633
> Safe space
The amount of stupidity in your post makes it hard not to call you a dumb virgin. Go sell your cheese to a whore already, pathetic loser. This way you don't have to be offended Everytime someone uses the v world.
>>
>>34543656

It was bang on. The hurt it's causing is exquisite.
>>
>>34543633
>4chan is a safe space
>problematic language
Fresh from tumblr I see
>>
>>34543704
> I'm a-actually n-not like this
Sure thing, virgin.
>>
>>34543746
>>>/reddit/

Return to your homeland
>>
>>34543677
You don't need to be a stormfag to point out making fun of a trait that has little to do with personal politics is pretty dumb. All it really does is polarize people who have that trait, but may very well agree with you, against whatever you're saying.

I actually think feminism would be much more popular if it actually did something when they shame men over their lack of experience while bitching about the lock and key analogy.

It's probably bait anyways so why the fuck am I wasting my time.
>>
>>34543746
>if you aren't personally oppressed, you aren't allowed to not support oppression
>>
>>34543798
> It's probably bait anyways so why the fuck am I wasting my time

Because you fail at life.
>>
>>34543300
her comeback was clearly good

otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it right now

she managed to struck a nerve
>>
File: 1387190293821.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
1387190293821.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>34543664
>I don't necessarily identify as a feminist, but I believe without a doubt, that the roots of sexism are found among men, and how they interact with eachother.
>I can't tell a guy I get along with, his new haircut is cool. I can't ask him if he lost weight or is working out. I can't really compliment his new jeans, etc...
>I mean, men who're real friends, do find a way to be real friends, compliments included. But for the most part it's walking on egg shells and it's shit, imo.
>And that's why Im pro-women. Cause they'll make people love eachother, regardless of shame or homophobia.
>>
>>34543808
>>if you aren't personally oppressed, you aren't allowed to not support oppression

Fuck me. I bet your English teacher loved you.
>>
>>34543813
Only moderately. Im just not a fan of when people attack traits like that, or their looks, or whatever when their issue is with who they are as a person. But it's easier to call someone ugly at the end of the day.
>>
File: 1485387328597.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485387328597.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>34542930
>being a lonely virgin posting cartoon frogs is a choice
BITCH YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>34543876
just rape someone! it's easy!
t. feminists
>>
>>34543876

Yes, yes she does.
Much better than you do.
>>
File: 1365293057329.jpg (70KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1365293057329.jpg
70KB, 519x600px
>>34543831
>I can't tell a guy I get along with, his new haircut is cool. I can't ask him if he lost weight or is working out. I can't really compliment his new jeans, etc...
My fucking sides, what a fag
>>
No one cared who I was until I put on the frog
>>
File: 1388887862758.jpg (42KB, 578x527px) Image search: [Google]
1388887862758.jpg
42KB, 578x527px
It's kind of hot how she makes fun of Pepe posters calling us all virgins and shit.

Totally not my fetish or anything ahahahaagahahahah....
>>
File: mommy.jpg (166KB, 620x1300px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
166KB, 620x1300px
>>34544015
>JK will never all you "stupid virgin boi" as she steps on your dick with her high heels
why live
>>
>>34542930
Weak attempt. I thought she was smarter than this.
>>
>>34544268
>Weak attempt

Crushing strike.

As advertised by the baaaawing of the butthurt.
>>
>>34543325
Very predictable, liberal response. Liberals also think it's okay to be racist towards non-liberal minorities. According to them (especially white liberals) non-liberal black people are ''self hating'' and ''not real black people''. I wish black people could see through their crap but that will never happen...
>>
>>34543808
>oppression
Nigga she called a frog poster virgin, this no Holocaust
>>
>>34544268
butt hurt level over 9000, fuck out here boi
>>
>>34542930
>standing uo for something
>not stating if that something was good or not
Dumb woman, if i stood up for female castrations would you proudly defend me with that quote?
>>
>>34544654
Shaming people for being ''lonely virgins'' is wrong and no different than shaming people for other things like depression for example. Most of her fans are ''lonely virgins''. I personally don't care about what a feminist like her think.
>>
>>34543831
Fuck, that guy's a moron. It's LITERALLY the complete and total opposite.
>>
File: 201940129408214.jpg (99KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
201940129408214.jpg
99KB, 620x349px
>getting triggered by a twitter post
>>
She is constantly reposting pro-refugee stuff and attacking white males. Bitch needs to die.
>>
I am not a virgin but she's still being insanely fucking two faced by using it as an insult and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you. No need to get up in arms but it's still bitchy.
>>
>>34542930
Man, this really makes me sad. Watching Harry potter movies was a special comfy thing to do. Also snape was a virgin and probably right minded
>>
Anyone else want to big faces like Elon Musk and this bitch to get into an argument over some shit like this it would be so fun :))))
>>
File: 1482885988279.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1482885988279.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>34542930
>believing in reincarnation/afterlife
Typical dumb roastie who believes in magic
>>
>>34542930
Don't be mad.

1. Pepe is fully a normy meme now, he has left us. So this doesn't really matter.

2. There is no way to come up with a snappy comeback, the idea virgins are already losers is cemented in the normy mind.

3. They might be open to the idea that it is wrong to "virginshame", however they are also set in their belief that we are the bad guys because we don't think their liberal society is all that great, because we believe that maybe they are wrong about some things. They believe that it is good that we are excluded and can't get a gf.

2+3 might be something to depressed about, but you could view it as a inevitability. You will never fly around like superman, you will die one day, the world is full of psychopaths who would kill you if they had an easy way to do it, you don't sit afraid and depressed at these things all the time. If you have depression that's a medical condition separate from the abstract concepts here.
>>
Well it is theoretically virgin shaming, something that should not be shamed at all... HOWEVER as there's little to no awareness to this "virgin" social problem, I suppose it's forgivable. Most people have this embedded in them, male virginess as something negative, the same way as female sluttiness as something negative. The femme movements have long tried to change this stigma about female sluttiness, but they have left the male agenda aside, in parts because the movement is about women, but also because of the whole antagonization and sex war that goes on between femme and male. So I think she doesn't deserve this shitstom. It's like someone in the last century using gay as an offense. Certainly it would piss off the gays, but it didn't necessarily mean that person is homophobic. It was just the "to go" insult. It still is in many places, this site and the alt right movement included. The same goes for "slut", the primary insult for women. It doesn't mean you're misogynistic, you're just trying to hit a nerve.
She did, certainly. Hit right on the spot. On the weak point of most internet alt right and militant Trump supporters I'd say. It doesn't mean she's against sad lonely virgins all across the earth. Of course those characteristics have negative connotation. This should be obvious,for godsake
>>
>>34543664
>so women can't virgin shame.

those fucking retards fuck sakes
>>
>>34544149
>as she steps on your dick with her high heels

that's an oddly specific scenario you envisioned there
>>
>>34545974
Not really, that's pretty vanilla stuff
>>
>>34545331
this cartoon is really cute
do you have sauce before painted green?
>>
File: 1484827932702.jpg (60KB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484827932702.jpg
60KB, 475x498px
She definitely called us out, but shes really just attacking the bottom of the barrel who are getting enjoyment out of the tears and devastation of the left, this doesn't change the fact that they took the biggest L of the century when Trump won and continue to lose every single day despite opposing him with the almighty power of the media and celebrity influence.

Her comment is about as effective and meaningful as attacking the dogs outside of a fortress.
>>
File: Potter_and_Trump.png (650KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Potter_and_Trump.png
650KB, 1000x2000px
>mfw young hermione was my first crush (i was 20)
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.