[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could find a social circle of ugly betas, would you? Or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

If you could find a social circle of ugly betas, would you? Or would you prefer to be alone?
>>
Ya looks comfy desu
>>
>>34542856
yeah, being alone 100% of the time is getting boring and depressing. I'd like to be able to hang out with people at least once a weak so that I can appreciate loneliness again
>>
>>34542856
Depends how bad their social skills were
If they were anime club-level I'd rather be alone
>>
Depends on common interests. It'd be nice to have some friends to go shooting with or the movies. But I don't really want people to invite me to the bar.
>>
File: a.jpg (66KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
66KB, 672x1024px
>>34542856
I need to get a job first. Even among ugly betas if you're a NEET like me you will be the black sheep. I suppose if you had a magical non autistic personality you would get by anyways, but I don't. I am depressed and reserved. I was the punching bag of the autists, betas, and trannies. lol

I just want 1 friend. No more. I don't want that friend to be a straight edge like all the betas I was associated with were either. Alcohol makes me comfortable and I imagine it would make him more comfortable too. It's fun stuff that brings out the soul. I also wanna be passionate with this person. IDK if that means I technically want a boyfriend. I just want to once a week do drunken comfy things with this person at night then at 12am stumble to Taco Bell and back and continue playing vidya or watching videos or whatever while acting homoerotic. Is that an unreasonable desire? It's important for me and this person to feel passionate towards each other the reason being is I deeply want to act in ways I've never been able to towards friends or family. I hate being an island. There are qualities about me that could probably be best described as feminine. I've had to bury them deep in a vault.

So yeah fingers crossed I can make this happen before I get too old. 22 right now. Have a stupidly long road ahead of me with hurdles I've never jumped yet. As you can imagine I view the scenario above as almost certainly impossible.
>>
>>34542856
i would desu, i'd take anything at this point. but nobody would ever want to b e my friend so doubt it happen
>>
>>34542911
You have 10 seconds to explain how conventions are comfy!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.