[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight crossdresser (not trans), ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1410827020757.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410827020757.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
I'm a straight crossdresser (not trans), ask me anything.
>>
Why do you crossdress if you're not trans?
>>
when are you coming out?

have you ever had a gf?
>>
please be my bf
orignerino
>>
>>34542719
This is a retarded question
>>
Do you consider yourself a man?

What do you think will happen to you if
- a war breaks out tomorrow and you're drafted?
- you go to prison?
- society breaks down into total anarchy and you have to eat leather shoes to survive?

How often do you meditate on questions like the above?
>>
>>34542675
> Straight crossdresser
Makes sense so far
> Not trans
A man clearly in denial
> Ask me anything
Why are you such a dense motherfucker?
>>
>>34542675
Why do you bother, then?
>>
>>34542719
Insecurity, honestly. I'm a manlet (only 4'11"), I was born very feminine. When I present myself as a male, I look like a girl pretending to be a man. I have feminine features and body shape, I have blond hair and blue eyes, the only thing that distinguishes me from a woman is facial hair and even then I don't grow much body hair. I feel like I'm a lesser male.

When I dress as a girl though, I feel like I'm capitalizing on my strengths and I'm actually pretty. Instead of failing to be a man, I'm being a successful fake girl. It sounds weird but it's not that I want to be a girl, I just feel happy being good at something. I get joy from people thinking I'm pretty and I like being desired even if it's not in the way I want.

>>34542762
Never for both.

>>34542774
No.

>>34542814
I consider myself a lesser beta male.

If a war breaks out I'll either be killed immediately, sent home for being a weak beta boy, or passed around as a fucktoy at base camp.

If I went to prison I'm 100% getting raped several times on the daily. I'm too pretty for prison.

Kill myself senpai.

Almost never.

>>34542816
I honest to goodness don't want to be a girl. If anything I want to be a tall good looking guy. I'm just dealing with the hand I was dealt.
>>
>>34542998
Have you considered changing your name to be a girl's name and living your life as a girl anyway? Just pretend you're a trans girl and get a lesbian/bi girlfriend.
>>
>>34542675
Pics?
Oreo
>>
>>34543126
I feel like that would fuck with my head a lot more than you think it would. Forcing myself to be a girl all the time when I don't want to be would probably give me some weird identity crisis and make me more mentally ill than I already am.

I don't crossdress all the time, sometimes I just want be that shitty midget dude and lazily put on some clothes and go to the store or something.

Also would pretending to be trans even up my chances of getting a girlfriend? I feel like that's a limiting demographic.
>>
File: 1485556866720.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485556866720.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>34542675
are you just a cool normal dude who happens to crossdress, or one of those obnoxious drag fags?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.