[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORST RACE THREAD /NO POL EDITION/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1481645521037.jpg (153KB, 735x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481645521037.jpg
153KB, 735x1024px
In this thread we will discuss which is the worst race in the whole world. No northern/southern trashtalking, I mean race as in: Slavic, niggers, italians, americans, pajeet, sandniggers and whatever comes to your mind.

Rumanians and all slavic shits should just be gassed desu
>>
I don't think you understand the difference between race and ethnicity.
>>
>>34542552
Aboriginal

(ab)original comment
>>
File: 1484501129674.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484501129674.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
there is only one race, the human race
>>
>>34542552

Is that Susan Dey?
>>
>>34542552

White Australian Goblins
>>
>>34542661
you mean a specie right?
>>
>>34542552
>be me
>Moldavian-Romanian
>swerve through shittons of /balk/ threads
>think of taking a look at /r9k/, see what the virgin cucks are spewing
>Rumanians and all slavic shits should just be gassed

Welp.
>>
This isn't debatable. There is one race that everyone hates for a reason and that everyone would be happy to see genocided.

Gypsies.
>>
>>34543494
Came here to say this. Gypsies bring no good to the world. It would be a better place if gypsies didn't exist
>>
whites

literally responsible for the worst rapes, genocides, racism, sexism and killing of the planet. they are literally a cancer and the natural enemy of all humankind.
>>
>>34543601
statistically factual yet /pol/tards deny it
>>
>>34542552
In terms of being a cancer on civilisation: Jews. But they also invented things and added to science and technology so they can't be the worst

In terms of inferiority: Abbos. They are the dumbest and most animal like race

In terms of being a cancer and also useless: Gypsies. No redeeming factor, they are thieving, dirty criminal scum who have never achieved anything of value. At least abbos can live in the wild and huff some petrol, but gypsies will come and steal from you, they wouldn't survice for long in the wild. Hence they are the worst race.

Of course "race" is used very loosely here, only the Abbos are really a race of their own, gypsies are just descendants of low caste indians and jew are semites. Of course semites and indians aren't really a race or subspecies either, just part of different ones
>>
File: 1465155074680.jpg (91KB, 698x820px) Image search: [Google]
1465155074680.jpg
91KB, 698x820px
>>34542552
The Mongolian Race is the strongest race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
>>34543601
This may be true but whites are also responsible for most of modern society.

There is literally nothing redeeming about gypsies.
>>
>>34543697
Allahu Akbar, motherfuckers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9TrQXFD5E
>>
To anyone in this thread that identifies as a racist, does that mean that if a stranger of a race you hate interacted with you in a friendly way, you would be mean to them? Or that you wouldn't want to continue interactions, even if they were friendly and shared a lot in common with you, just because of their race?
>>
File: 1445530723894.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445530723894.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>34543787
Mongol global conquest of the world when?
>>
>>34543697

>nigga's not only playing an instrument and singing
>he's sitting on a mountain while doing it

Every band in the world needs to step its game up. I just wish I knew what he was saying.
>>
>>34543857

Shits been discredited to have been mongel, the dude was Khazak (More White than Asian)
History is pretty exciting atm. I suggest you go and read up on the new information about the great Attila
Either way, no big feat considering the current populations of the time, without armys and all that.
>>
>>34543601
>literally
Why is this place flooded with radical leftists lately? And you're wrong.
>>
>>34542552
Abbos, gipsies and blacks.

>>34543845
>does that mean that if a stranger of a race you hate interacted with you in a friendly way, you would be mean to them?
I was educated to act politely doesn't matter the race.

>Or that you wouldn't want to continue interactions, even if they were friendly and shared a lot in common with you, just because of their race?
I obviously wouldn't, but that isn't reason to insult someone in public.
>>
>>34543601
surely you meant asians, right? For some reason they always get a free pass on every abhorent thing theyve done
>>
>>34544054
>I obviously wouldn't
But why wouldn't you? Why does their race matter, if you get along with them?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.