[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEHOLD, THE IRONIC FATE OF ALL ROASTIES THEY LOSE IN THE END

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: womenbtfo.jpg (235KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
womenbtfo.jpg
235KB, 640x1136px
BEHOLD, THE IRONIC FATE OF ALL ROASTIES

THEY LOSE IN THE END
>>
>>34541913
>"I thought it was because of my energy and personality"
>roasties genuinely believe that men find them interesting and don't just pay attention to them because of the wet hole betwenn their legs

This really triggers me desu, that's next level delusional
>>
>>34542673
Is it really their fault though? They go through their entire life being lied to, who could blame them if they begin to believe it.
>>
>>34542827
Yeah they get told they can have everything they want. Case in point would be those hideous beasts on dating apps that demand a guy who is tall, handsome, rich etc and has value when they themselves have no intrinsic value or worth and are ugly to boot.
>>
>>34542827
Well it's understandable that they would be deluded

Doesn't make them any less shitty though
>>
>people will start leaving me the fuck alone
>get gubmint old lady bux
sounds good desu
>>
>>34543692
LOOK AT ME IM A GIRL TEHEHEHE
fuck off roastie
>>
>>34542673
Be honest. Have you ever met a woman who you would genuinely want to have a conversation with?
>>
>>34541913
>the conversations become less about you
shit tier conversation
>about the transaction
shit tier conversation
>>
>>34544963
Not really

At most they would be reasonably pleasant to be around if you're in the right mood

I've also never met a women with an intellect worth mentioning, and I study at one of the worlds best Unis

Even the high IQ women, rare as they are, at most study like asians to fill their brains with memorized shit and collect degrees. They still seem dumber than even a reasonably clever man as far as anything else goes
>>
>>34545833
>Even the high IQ women, rare as they are, at most study like asians to fill their brains with memorized shit and collect degrees. They still seem dumber than even a reasonably clever man as far as anything else goes
This is painfully accurate. I once knew a girl who was super smart, loved poetry and classic literature and all that shit. She was incredibly well-spoken. But holy hell, any topic requiring logic made her seem braindead when she tried to debate it. It was infuriating.
>>
>>34546331
Maybe logic just isn't really compatible with their brains

Maybe they never needed to make a good argument because there was always some beta to applaud them for whatever dumb shit they said

Maybe they don't care about building their intellect, just about having degrees and interests that give them status in the public eye and will attract the right man to want to have them as a trophy

Really makes me think hmmmmmm......
>>
I pity most women in this situation, but not the ones who have abortions. Pro-choice women are murderous trash who deserve to be lonely. They don't want to be "punished" with a child when really they don't want the child to take the focus away from them. Women who have children and take care of them pass on a legacy (including attention) to their child and they can live through their kid's success to an extent. They age gracefully as someone who sacrificed for someone else. Women who kill their baby at 25 and are washed up old spinsters at 50 deserve to be cast aside like the fetus they abandoned to a garbage can.
>>
>>34546705
I don't care really but you're a complete tool if you think her being forced to take care of the child would be a good thing. If she's getting an abortion st 25 or considering it, how well do you think she would be as a mother? Say what you want about the woman, like I said I don't really give a shit, but it is ridiculous and stupid to put a child's entire livelihood at risk just to try to get some moral high ground, and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of children.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.