[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your greatest regret anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: agony.jpg (70KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
agony.jpg
70KB, 700x700px
What is your greatest regret anon?
>>
Explaining how to successfully hang oneself to someone who later committed suicide.
>>
>>34541198
Not being born in a rich family.
>>
Probably being born
>>
dropping out of high school and becoming a NEET
>>
Getting fat when I was younger.

I lost the weight, but my body is ruined forever.
>>
>>34541582
>tfw I'm starting on this path

what's it like, anon?
>>
>>34541594
Horrible, anxiety and everything negative shot through the roof and now it looks impossible to come back from it.
>>
>>34541573
this
originalio's
>>
Not buying bitcoin at 1/1AUD like i was going to

Losing my 50 Bitcoin USB on the train
>>
>>34541608
I haven't experienced any of that, though I'm sure it's coming. I'm sure I'll regret this decision when what you've described comes in.
>>
Climbing the rope.
>>
>>34541198
test dsfaj;gashlgadslalgnsdk
>>
>>34541198
I wish I'd never broken Benjamin :(
>>
>>34541198
I have 2
>1) Not proposing the minute I got off that plane
>2) Not having kids right away
>>
>>34541198
Not eating and sleeping enough throughout my late childhood and youth, I think it's the reason I'm a Auschwitz-tier manlet

At least I have broad shoulders and a face like my dad but literally in all other aspects I'm just a smaller, less intimidating version of him. Literally a mini-me.
>>
>>34541674
I should have sucked your dick the minute you got off that plane. I'm sorry I didn't suck your fag dick, bozo.
Your kids are bitches.
>>
>>34541310
Tbh, it's not that complicated to hang yourself.
>>
>>34541674
Lol ok chad, oooooh boo hoo your biggest regrets involve girls huh? just f**k off and get some real problems
>>
>>34541198
i was thinking about this recently. i thought dropping out of school twice and quitting a pretty good job etc were huge regrets of mine but they aren't. if i didn't go to school i wouldn't know that i -didn't- want to do those things. more of a learning experience i guess because if i never tried then i would be left wondering.
>>
>>34541198
I wish I used a brick
>>
>>34541696
youll grow up, kiddo, dont worry
>>
>>34541198
Absolutely nothing. Every decision I've ever made was, at the time, the best decision I could've made with the information I had available to me.
>>
>>34541731
It's too late, I've reached adulthood

>inb4 all the "your bones MIGHT keep growing until you're 25" memes
>>
>>34541715
Just one girl, actually.
Hey, man - OP asked, I answered.
>>
picking a shitty university in the South instead of going to Boston
>>
>>34541198
being born

this is totally original
>>
>>34542069
>Boston
>good universities
Pick
>>
not killing myself when i had the chance. All i have done since that moment is burden others and cause pain.
>>
>>34542154
>not killing myself when i had the chance.

kek, you make it sound as though you've become too powerful to stop yourself.

How have you burdened others?
>>
>>34542117
responding to this faggot's post
>>
>>34542184
mostly with my farts
>>
>>34542184
Im not more powerful or anything autistic like that.
Its just a matter of a 0.5sec process and a 2 day process of buying a gun.

Simply by eating my family's food and going to college. Also ive hurt them a lot by being distant because i dont communicate with them at all.
>>
>>34541310
Well, lets face it. He would have found a way, with or without you. It wasnt you who kicked the fucken chair down, it was him who did it.
>>
>>34541198
Not killing myself as a kid
It would have been inexplicable and I would have held onto my innocence. No one would bother to emotionally blackmail a kid.
>>
>>34541198
Being too afraid to kill myself
>>
Getting freaky with a relative.
>>
>>34544625
Was she hot? If yes GG anon.
>>
>>34544655
Attractive yes but not to me.
>>
>>34544696
Good enough. Nice job lad.
>>
Not taking better care of my teeth.
>>
>>34541198
I didn't tell her I loved her and that we were both manipulated and instead laid dormant. Tfw Valerie isn't on here but you wish she was
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.