[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autismo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (37KB, 568x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 568x457px
ITT: autistic things you do

>sing in the shower
>once I hear someone come home, I purposely mess up and laugh and make weird voices so they don't think I was seriously singing
>create situations in my head where I usually end up murdering someone and/or torturing them in medieval ways

your turn, robots :^)
>>
c-c-can I get some replies g-guys?
>>
Talk to myself I'm public
>>
>>34541138

I do the exact same thing, except I live alone. I really enjoy singing in the shower and then I think "someone could you hear you and laugh at you" and I just laugh it off so people would think I was doing it ironically
fucking paranoid
>>
>>34541408
You can't sing for shit, James. We are indeed laughing at you.
>>
File: 1485859518758s.jpg (9KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
1485859518758s.jpg
9KB, 250x171px
>enter the 4chan board
>open a make thread
>nothing to post
>think about what to post
>just close turn on serbian music
fuck this shit.
>>
>>34541434

nice try faggot, I have a beautiful angelic voice
>>
>>34541534
post a vocaroo and prove it, faggot
>>
File: 2017-01-20.png (463KB, 1021x915px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-20.png
463KB, 1021x915px
>>34541138
used to put salt on ice and eat it all the time. dont rally know why i did it, really hurt my teeth.
>>
>>34541720
>that sense of shock and fear when you accidentally swallow an ice cube whole
>>
>>34541735
>its okay anon just wait for the ice to melt
worst feeling ever
>>
>>34541138
>before going to bed check if i closed the frontdoor atleast 5times
>clean my hands literally all the time, if i have been behind the pc for more than 3 hours i start washing them and will grab a wet towel to clean my keyboard and mouse as well
>i dance alot to kpop music, this one time i was dancing with too much jam in me that the neighbour downstairs came up and told me stop "jumping" on the floor, literally shame came all over me that day. but i still dance alot, but do it more quietly now
sorry for my boring autistic things anon, i dont have much to tell about myself
>>
File: 1470845070367.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470845070367.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>34542042
>>i dance alot to kpop music, this one time i was dancing with too much jam in me that the neighbour downstairs came up and told me stop "jumping" on the floor, literally shame came all over me that day. but i still dance alot, but do it more quietly now
I would pay to see that scene.
>>
The only thing I really do is constantly pace back and forth, even in public. When at my computer I'll sometimes get up, pace back and forth a few times then sit back down.
>>
>>34542186
Shit, I do that too. Somehow I never thought it was an autistic thing to do, but now that I think of it it's pretty clear.
>>
>>34542186
Same anon

I find it almost impossible to think/daydream without pacing. I used to pace around my front yard and backyard simply doing nothing else but daydreaming. My neighbors thought I was autistic
>>
>>34542042
>>before going to bed check if i closed the frontdoor atleast 5times
>>clean my hands literally all the time, if i have been behind the pc for more than 3 hours i start washing them and will grab a wet towel to clean my keyboard and mouse as well

Those sound like the symptoms of OCD anon. My sister used to do the same thing, as well as turn the lights in her room on and off repeatedly before going to bed.
>>
How can you hear someone come home when you're in the shower?
>>
>>34541138
Singing in the shower isn't autistic you disgusting normie
>>
>>34542571
But it's so0o0o0o0o random anon lol

holds up spork :0
>>
>>34542820
Fuck you Pengu1n of D00M!
>>
>talk to myself when stressed

Makes me feel like an autistic weirdo.
>>
>>34541138
are you me?
i do the same exact shit
>>
>>34542571
that's not the autistic part, dumbass
it's that i act like I'm doing it ironically so then it doesn't seem embarrassing
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
i constantly imagine situations wherein people i dislike try to physically assault me and i end up beating them down and humiliating them in front of their friends

another situation i frequently imagine is my class and girls i like all on a plane that crashes on a desert island and we have to survive, but while everyone else is struggling to survive, i help everyone survive and then the girl has sex with me on the beach then we're rescued and in love
>>
Singing in the shower expands beyond robot and normie, all kinds of people do it

>come up with possible ways a conversation could go before talking to anybody
>pretend you don't know the topic just so your mate can talk more and explain it to you
now that's my jam
>>
I just realized all pictures on the internet are rectangle shaped. Why don't pictures exist that are not rectangles?

>>34541138
>>sing in the shower
i don't do this. if you do that, you're a fucking normie.
>>
daily reminder that autism is the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss6zSZHQokI
>>
>>34543634
I'm not an advanced compsci guy but images seem easy to make because they're a 2d array of points with different colors. Other shapes would fuck it up.

Robots sing in the shower as well bud everybody can do it
>>
When I take a dump I pull my shirt over my head like I just scored a goal in soccer.
>>
>>34543774
When i take a dump (at home), i:
>take off all my clothes
>put my feet on a box in front of the toilet
>put 5 pieces of toilet paper in the toilet
>play around on my smartphone, covering the front camera with my finger, so the NSA aren't able to watch my strained face
>>
File: IMG_4990.jpg (2MB, 1664x1284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4990.jpg
2MB, 1664x1284px
>>34541138
>talk to myself in my head a lot, talk out loud at home
>almost constant state of daydream, so once someone talks to me, once in a blue moon, it's really fucking hard to concentrate.
>really hard to concentrate in general on things I'm not interested in
>tap my fingers or my teeth to the notes of a song
>wander aimlessly when left alone in public, so I don't look unoccupied
>pull my hair and bang my head on the wall when stressed or mad at self
>fidget with almost everything close to me
>love to click pens. Almost addictive
>browse 4chan several hours each day
>still have stuffed animals
>pretend like shadows are holes when I'm in the car, and the car is jumping over the holes like in those stunt films. Also the white road paint is bouncy and the yellow speeds up like in mario kart.
>>
>Scratch my balls and sniff my fingers
>>
>>34544128
>pick ass and sniff my fingers
>>
>>34544163
> pick ass
What the fuck. You're gay?
>>
>>34544276
fuck no. I just like the smell of my own shit.
>>
tell the truth is the most autistic thing you can do apparently so i stopped talking to people desu
that was 5 years ago now i am the ultra autist
>>
>Make autistic noises without me wanting to
>>
>>34544346
Define "autistic noises". Something like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?
>>
File: -N0yJfQV_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
-N0yJfQV_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>34541138
>be coming from school
>turn into tard
>run to car
>take mirror off
>girl comes
>"YO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOI-"
>take pants off
>take her pants off
>she is knocked out because fell on stone stairs outside
>fuck her
>cum
>steal keys
>go into car
>escape
>become homeless
>get adopted after breaking into someones house,and showering and putting on clothes
>leave note into house "remember how a kid fucked a woman 8 years ago"
btw i was youg asf when this happened
also i live in estonia
>>
>>34544967
Fucking russians
Unoriginal comment is unoriginal
>>
>>34541138
I reenact fight scenes from Naruto when I'm alone.
>>
>get on a train and buy a return ticker for a station a couple of hours away
>ride up and down the line reading a book and people watching
>>
File: trustory.png (137KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
trustory.png
137KB, 500x629px
>>34541218
sure,
say strong and best of wishes Doggo :)
>>
>daydreaming
> making explosion noises and gunshot sounds for some sweet soundfx
>realize a family member is home and I'm very audible
>start beatboxing hoping they think I was doing that the whole time.
>>
>get angry and yell at sjw and feminazi on computer screen when they say dumb shit
>play minecraft unironically
>sing in shower
>talk my thoughts when cleaning my apartment
>have model car, will play with it sometimes, engine noises and all
>>
>>34544045
Same, I think the only things I don't do is the car thing and the pen clicking thing. But to make up for that, I talk in the car alone as if the car can listen and understand my bullshit problems. Beats trying to talk to a person, tbfh.
>>
>>34541138
>read all the posts here out loud with the voices varying on what type of pic is posted hon it>>34541465 for example being a chucking man
>>
File: Ratko-Mladic-1.jpg (53KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
Ratko-Mladic-1.jpg
53KB, 640x532px
>>34541465
Generaleee generaleeee. :^)
>>
>post something in this thread

originalii
>>
File: fisch.jpg (25KB, 151x195px) Image search: [Google]
fisch.jpg
25KB, 151x195px
>count the amount of seconds i have been making eye contact when talking to someone who isnt a friend or part of my family
>casually look away every 6 seconds
>mess up the routine after a while and get nervous, resulting in hectic eye movement
>>
>>34541138
>Worldbuilding.
I don't think you heard me right. Fucking
>W O R L D B U I L D I N G
Autism doesn't get any stronger than this.
>doing it since I was 13
>Have gone through multiple worlds, and adapted or changed parts and blended them into the world I'm creating now
>Spend almost all my free time thinking/dreaming about it
Here's where the autism comes in:
>Listen to music to satiate my autistic immagination
>Only listen to 16 songs
>Ever
>Yes, ever
>Even have a decoy spotify playlist so that people don't get suspicious
>Listen to it literally on repeat, all the time, any time I listen to music
>Imagine different parts of the plot with different parts of each song
>Became really fucking good at this
>Now have AMV tier presentations for each song and whenever I listen to the playlist (in a specific order of course to convene to the plot) I think of these "videos" in my head
>When the music swells and becomes powerful I can't even walk straight, my autism is so focused on the choreography
>Know my characters, setting and lore inside out
>Wish to be a super famous author/animator one day showing this all to the public
>Imagine tumblrfags and forums discussing the plot and what might happen next, excited for my next video/novel
>Resolved that writing it will be my magnum opus in life and I cannot commit suicide until I have recorded the whole story
Oh yeah. Worst part is:
>Listening to it right fucking now
>>
File: 1482856086908.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482856086908.png
715KB, 629x758px
>tfw you reply and kill the thread
>>
>>34547440
you might be legit autistic no joke here
>>
>>34547440
I do this too, except less autistic.
>>
File: The Believer.jpg (980KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
The Believer.jpg
980KB, 3024x4032px
>>34547660
Don't remind me man

>pic related, a drawing of a mask that a main character wears
>>
>>34547440
That's literally insane
But you've listened to more than 16 songs in your life. You know songs like "all I want for Christmas is you" or "highway to hell," intensely overplayed shit like that
>>
>>34547727
I know those songs, but I never listen to anything willingly other than the songs on my playlist (or a few of the songs on spotify which are OKAY but don't help me think so I don't unless normies are around)
>>
File: 1485884378174.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485884378174.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>34547440
Shit, I'd kill for an imagination like that.
>>
>>34547715
Why's he wear it anon? I'm legitimately interested in your world now. Can't wait for your magnum opus or whatever you want to call it. I'm really into worldbuilding too. My worlds even their own languages with matching autism runes and government and social systems that I've thought out and developed since 8th grade. I've always wondered what someone else's world might look like.
>>
>>34547759
what songs are you listening to ?
>>
>>34541138
Sure I've got some OP
>whenever my friends say something funny, I'll laugh while repeating outloud what I though was funny, like the punchline of the joke
>I talk to tv/anime characters when I'm alone
>I lie without even thinking, not big but just small stuff to make my life seem more interesting
>wear the same sweatshirt everyday
>I browse 4chan
>>
>>34547835
>whenever my friends say something funny, I'll laugh while repeating outloud what I though was funny, like the punchline of the joke

normies do this too, famalam :/
>>
>>34541138
I have full length imaginary conversations in my head with random people I knew off of the internet for a day or two, who have removed me or I have removed them.
>>
>>34543824
>play around on my smartphone, covering the front camera with my finger, so the NSA aren't able to watch my strained face
Hi me let me add on to that
>everytime i fap to something on my smartphone i cover both the frontal camera and back camera so the NSA dont see my pee pee and my face
>>
>>34547835
>>I lie without even thinking, not big but just small stuff to make my life seem more interesting
>>wear the same sweatshirt everyday
>>I browse 4chan
You hit a bit too close to home there, anon
>>
>>34547797
He wears it because he used to be a criminal and hasn't absolved himself of guilt.

The main races in the story used to live on the surface of their planet, but were under threat by constant predators. This dude fucked up - his fiancee suggested that they create magic floating islands to protect themselves and the government agrees. The main character's magic allows him to build stuff like this fairly quickly; but when he catches her cheating he spergs out, kills her and the chad she was sleeping with, and inadvertently starts an apocalypse that forces everyone to get onto the islands FAST. Unfortunately, not everyone would make it so they decide to save their infant children first, which preserves their bloodlines but the blastoff kills everyone else. This motherfucker decides to save himself (since he built the fucking islands in the first place) and leaves everyone to rot. He wears a mask that a common criminal would have worn at the time because he sees himself as nothing better. Nowadays, when he's been forgotten to the ages, he works as a mysterious terrorist that stops all of humanity's attempts of reaching the surface of their planet.

>>34547803
Full versions, of course:

>Liar Mask
>Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
>Dark Shame
>A Stranger I remain
>Liar Mask (piano cover)
>Bloody Stream
>I Got That Tune (The Trickaz Remix)
>Do I Wanna Know?
>Lone Digger
>Ignite (Zedd)
>Again (Yui)
>Warriors (Imagine Dragons)
>The Pretender (Infected Mushroom)

Playlist takes around an hour if you were wondering.
>>
File: smug.png (375KB, 752x588px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
375KB, 752x588px
>>34541138
I do pic related irl after I make a particularly smug post, I'm afraid I'm going to do it in public one day
>>
>>34541138
I'll let the image speak for me and itself.
>>
>>34547975
damn that sounds good, anon. Don't let people bring you down you have a great imagination.
>>
>>34541138
> Roll up sheets of paper from my dad's printer turning them into "straws"
> Decorate at least one or two of them a day, build a collection of a couple hundred
> Jerk off and cum into my belly button, sometimes cumming in my hand and pouring it into my belly button
> Combine several straws to make a "crazy straw"
> Drink my cum from my belly with my home-made crazy straw
> Once the straw has been used I put it in a sheet file and label it with the date it was used
> Build a large catalog of my belly cocktail sessions.

I'm running out of space to put my files.
>>
>>34548047
Thank you, I've been spending the last 2 years working on this particular world. The other ones I've forgotten most of/are incorporated into this one.

Thank you for the support man. Despite being autistic I am at least self aware and I know that if I were to show this to normans in real life I'd be ridiculed.
>>
File: 10a.jpg (213KB, 1200x758px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
213KB, 1200x758px
>whilst on laptop, sit on floor and surround myself with pillows and bed covers, like a foxhole and pretend I am In the battle of stalingrad.
>when I leave my room, wear helmet and carry around a mosin nagant
>room clear all rooms when I leave mine
>have broken 2 doors and a window because of this
>somewhat like pic related
>will have ''firefights'' randomly, for 10 minutes or more, mostly pretending that I am fending off German forces
>>
File: 1482604486961.jpg (453KB, 730x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482604486961.jpg
453KB, 730x900px
>>34547440
I've been doing something similar, I have a whole world I started building when I was younger (10-11) and still occasionally add to/write stories for, I have so much shit written and fleshed out for it at this point it feels insane. Although these days I've been trying to start making something new because I want to start writing a full book and get something published.
>>
>>34548148
I'm done with this website
>>
>>34541138
>maintain the same routine and thinking patterns ad infinitum
>become socially maladjusted as a result
>isolate self due to social maladjustment
>become a NEET and miss out on the opportunity to make money and acquire marketable skills

These are real autistic things that I do. Autism is truly suffering.
>>
>>34548190
I was the same as you (working towards a world that could actually be novel tier) when I started this one. I feel no greater joy than working on these characters that I feel I know more than almost all people in the world. Sometimes:

>In class
>Imagine giant creature from story rising up and terrorising the campus
>I know its weaknesses and combat it
>Initially get defeated but don't give up
>Protagonists from my story burst in and aid me in killing the beast
>They know I'm special, like them, and offer to take me with them
>I of course accept and look my classmates in the eyes, as they realise I'll be something better than they could ever imagine
>Take off to save my world and theirs from an awful threat

...I might literally be autistic.
>>
File: fregg.jpg (27KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
27KB, 362x362px
>>34547440
>When you find someone who does the same shit you do
>We even share a song

>A Stranger I remain
The entire MGR OST is 10/10 though.
>>
File: straw.jpg (129KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
straw.jpg
129KB, 720x960px
>>34548148
>>34548192
This is one of the straws I made today. I'm experimenting with different types of paper. This one is textile tracing paper.
>>
>>34548300
I think you've been watching too much anime
>>
>>34543499
Holy fuck. These are my two main fantasies. Are you me?
>>
File: this shit.gif (685KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.gif
685KB, 320x180px
I do Ocelot's hand motion thing from MGS3 all the time.
>>
>>34548321
The song is SO fucking good. I could walk you through every second of the choreography for that song if you wanted. I've been wondering how I can translate all of them into novel-tier stuff but I don't know how just yet. The worldbuilding is comfy enough for me

>>34548345
I watch no anime at all. That is the strangest thing about all this.
>>
File: 1485877242003.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485877242003.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>>34541138
>make up my worlds and imagine I'm living in them
>listen to 20 songs only for some period of time, then find new ones and the cycle begins anew
>run around and jump like a retard while listening to music
>often pretend I'm playing lead instrument in a song I'm currently listening to. I can't actually play any instruments.
>much like Elliot from Mr. Robot I'm talking to imaginary friend that never responds but I know he's listening
>rehearsing talking to crush, then never actually doing it
>using typewriter instead of laptop to type stuff
>religiously caring for my fountain pen but not using it
>typing random stuff on my laptop... while it's off
>blocking cameras with tape
>clicking or disassembling pens
>spending hours in clothes shop, then just buying another black hoodie
>sleeping with lamp on
>browsing this website for hours daily
>>
>>34547869
I've never seen anyone else do this and always felt like it was awkward, guess not
>>
File: 1484328952439.jpg (321KB, 1400x827px) Image search: [Google]
1484328952439.jpg
321KB, 1400x827px
>>34548367
kek, I do that shit as well
>>
>>34547974
It's strange too, I'll attach to one sweatshirt for the time and even though I might have others I will refuse to wear them.

>I wore the same blue sweatshirt everyday in highschool for 3 years, wore it so much friends could spot me down the hall and know it was me just because of the sweatshirt.
>>
File: 26b3b77437a4a004ff1d14e14fda17d.jpg (202KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
26b3b77437a4a004ff1d14e14fda17d.jpg
202KB, 1600x1130px
>>34548300
>I was the same as you (working towards a world that could actually be novel tier)
Honestly I think a lot of authors especially fantasy/scifi authors are autistic to some degree when I started getting serious about writing I started reading interviews and shit from them and a lot of stuff they do for worldbuilding is the same kind of stuff I've been doing since I was young. Either way keep at it anon we'll make it someday.
>>
>>34548472
I have a hoodie I've been wearing for like 6 years now bought it in HS and I'm about to graduate college and I still wear it all the time
>>
>>34547440
>world building
Me too. My world is fully fleshed out, even npcs have stories. My life in my mind world is fucking rad. But also strangly realistic, I'm not in a mansion or driving a Ferrari or some shit. My imaginary home is super comfy. I just wanna stay there and not return to my shit reality.
>>
>>34548621
I'm jealous, I loved my HS hoodie, was super comfortable and got it on one of my favorite vacations. The sleeves ripped to the point where it's almost unwearable as a sweatshirt though. What's on the hoodie? Mine had a cool design and said keystone Colorado on it, where I got it.
>>
>>34548524
>>34548627
There's a theory that I have - that the soul is immortal and that time is infinite. If this is true, and everything that could possibly ever happen WILL happen, it means that at some point after we die we will experience everything and anything - this includes life in your worlds, exactly as you dictate it. Maybe as someone else, but your perception will still be there. I personally believe this is what will happen after we all die. Fun to think about.
>>
>>34545166
That sounds ultra comfy to be honest
>>
>>34544045
SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEES
the thing with clicking pens - do that too but thats normal.
The other thing tho - shadows are holes - I MAKE THE SAME.
A bit complicated when you riding a bus cuz they seem weird when jumping RIGHT
>>
>>34547975
Is read that. Sounds interesting. What would you call your novel?
>>
>>34541138
>Post about trams on 4chin
>tapping my fingers or clacking my teeth in rhythm or playing air bass
>involuntarily wince, curse or moan when I think of an uncomfortable situation
>talk to myself in my head or aloud, usually pretending I'm being interviewed in English, which is not my native language
>walk in circles around the room when I am on the phone
>be bad in social interaction
>>
>>34548148
that's beyond disgusting, anon... it's time to an hero.
>>
File: 1481347847353.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1481347847353.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>34548148
think you could make a webm of you doing it?
>>
>>34543499
holy shit anon I used to do that all the time but I have moved on to imagining walking through a fallout style destroyed city
>>
>>34548685
>What's on the hoodie?
It's just a plain light blue hoodie, bought it at old navy or something, It's still in almost perfect condition somehow despite wearing it regularly for years
>>
>>34549149
I'm jealous, I loved my old hoodie, wish I could still wear it
>>
File: 1484558424994.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1484558424994.png
250KB, 740x557px
>>34541138
>dance in front of the bathroom mirror like a retard while listening to music as if i was the one in the music video
>get mad at household objects and hit myself (at least it only happens when i drink by myself now)
>intentionally try to be the shittiest person i can
>unironically fantasize about going into sperg rage and brutally murdering people with my retard strenght
>once randomly ate a bug off the wall then cried myself to sleep apologizing to the other bugs on the ceiling
>unironically believe i am superior to anyone else on this Earth because i am not even a real human bean, and you normies owe me for it
>poke fun at the state of my mental health on the internet so people ask me if i'm ok
>they never do
>>
>>34548855
It'd be called Otherworld, after the name that those on floating islands have given their mythic planet below.
>>
>>34549329
are you OK bro?
>>
>>34541138
>talk to the cats, even in the presence of others
>laugh maniacally for no reason
>throw things at the wall
>start singing random songs that i dont even like
>kick people in the street
>instead of jumping, skip or jump around
people hate me
>>
>>34545175
do no harm, pupper
>>
>>34544045
A lot of those fidgety movements and struggling to concentrate it's to do with ADD, attention deficit disorder. I had the same thing and got myself check, now I take some meds that make me hyperfocused.
>>
>>34549345
this is the part when i keep memeing about how shitty my life is then start feeling uncomfortable because someone is trying to talk to me in a serious way and i can't talk to people if theres no memes involved
>>
>>34547440

Anon YOURE LITERALLY me seriously and utterly me I wrote my novel and now I am trying to publish it and I would love to hear more about your work email me if you want to [email protected]
>>
>>34549438
I have experience with this. My brother also can't talk without putting one to three memes in every sentence and doing retarded code-switching every second word.
>>
>>34549375

Kill youserlf catlover we do not need your kind here youre a pathetic faggor and your fanily hates you dingus fuckface dumb motherfucker
>>
>When I go to bed, I daydream about myself as different people doing different things in life
>Sometimes I imagine myself a beautiful woman getting all the guys
>I sometimes imagine myself a serial killer or rich dignitary
>my main daydream fantasy is being a child, not necessarily a human one
>child me is apparently traumatised by sexual abuse
>I imagine the abuse in vivid detail
>this is the only thing that helps me sleep
>>
>>34549329
I know that you won't believe me when I say this. But I'm like you.
>>
Imagine my life if things didn't go to shit. pretty crazy I know
>>
File: 1481270583624.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481270583624.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>34547440
Jesus fucking Christ I never knew I had a long-lost twin brother
>daydream all day every day
>have created so many different universes I have trouble keeping track of all of them
>imagine creating an anime or vidya based on them
>can listen to the same song for fucking days
>every song is a scene from my imagined vidya/anime or a trailer for them
>fidget like a retard during an emotional part in a song
Here's the current source of autism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25MaXwopNI
I can replay the 0:34 part dozens of times fidgeting autistically all the while.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.