[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lost perception of time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (54KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 550x366px
>tfw lost perception of time
>>
>tfw normies literally speak a nonverbal language you cannot comprehend due to aspergers
>tfw you only realized it after 27 years of social failures that destroyed your sense of worth
>tfw get angry and frustrated thinking about it
>>
File: 1420524495044.jpg (80KB, 645x773px)
1420524495044.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>tfw you're a mid 20 NEET virgin and nearly Hikki status now
crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal
>>
i thought 4 days were 2 weeks
everything too short or too long
nothing is perfecto
>>
>>34540417
time is a meme made to scare your consciousness into doing stuff because your body and brain degenerates over time

just imagine if your mind was disconnected from your body, time wouldnt matter and you wouldnt need to do anything like gather food, water and shelter because you dont have a physcial body that needs these things or it will die

if time is not relevant to you it means that you are one step closer to being some kind of ethereal mind being or some
>>
File: 1482180359192.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482180359192.jpg
12KB, 238x250px
Time means nothing to me anymore. The difference between me and normies is huge. For normies a year is a lot, for me it's almost nothing.

Days look all the same, they blend into each other, and I don't really feel that the time is passing. To me it's just like the same day on repeat, forever. There's no sense of progress, even though I can see that I'm getting older.
>>
>>34540417
>was stuck in 2009 until 2014 or 2015
>then lost the year forever and don't know anymore
>>
Not even sure what happened between 2009 and 2016, I guess I played some videogames or something.

I wonder if suicide is an ok option at this point I will be 27 this year and all I do is wait for time to pass.
>>
>>34540417
Took you long enough
:^)

>>34540463
Never understood how normies always seemed to quickly make social circles, wonder what I've been missing out on.
>if you messup welcome week in uni you end up friendless
>>
>>34542299
Yeah, I just don't understand how to make friends.
It's so complicated for me, it feels completely out of this world.
>>
File: Curb-328265.jpg (28KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Curb-328265.jpg
28KB, 590x350px
>>34542486

I have literally seen someone new in town find his way into every social circle and I have no idea how he does it. All these people are just people I vaguely know and this guy is chatting to them on the phone and going to their houses on friday nights. I have no comprehension how he does it, or I would be more to these people than just someone they know of. He moved to town a couple of years ago, I have lived here my whole life and this guy has more friends than me already. Plus the guy is a bit of a weirdo, but somehow he's managed to pull it off.
>>
>>34542550
Fuck. People like that should be studied and observed by us autists, we need to find their secret. It's so fucking frustrating, it feels like a whole world is restricted to us.
>>
>>34542597

Tell me about it. It's the kind of shit that makes me seriously think that life is just a simulation and it's hard coded that we stay in this situation.
>>
>>34542677
So in other words you believe in what is commonly called "destiny", right?

We are not allowed to go in some places, do certain things and find ourselves in certain situations. But I don't think it means that we're in a simulation. The easiest interpretation, for me, is that our sub-par genetics is holding us back, and that's it.
Either way, it doesn't get better.
I wonder why I don't just fucking kill myself right now.
>>
>>34542550
I had a friend like that once, he was outgoing as fuck. He took a special liking to me though so we hung out a lot before he had to move back to his home state.
>>34542597
I'd stand around silently while he was chatting up qts, can't say I learned much other than I could never feasibly attempt that.
>>
>>34542746

Well I kind of feel like what ever I do, it's always bad, It never ends up how I would like and expect. It has happened enough to make me think some people just don't fail at things and it always works out for them, because I have witnessed that. People who never fail and breeze through. I would put it down to intelligence but again, I have known some really dumb people who breeze through life without problems. I am not saying I smart but you just know when someone is.. dim.
Anyway. It's happened to much to me, things out of my control that effect me. My whole life correlates this way... even when trying my hardest the desired outcome is never achieved. More to the point menial things like contemplating going out on a Friday, If I don't go then I feel like shit and hear from people how I missed out. When I do go it's a terrible evening. Either way I lose.
Like vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkkky2qz_zU
>>
>>34542784
I have a friend like that. Very outgoing, easily gets gfs and so on... If he's in town we hang out, but unfortunately he's in town just a few days A YEAR. Fuck me, he's the only friend I have.

Anyway, once I saw him chatting with a girl, and I tried to listen (even though I was drunk as fug). Well, the main thing I noticed is that he can talk for hours about anything and everything. She would say something and he would start talking for 10 minutes straight about things that some times are not even related to what she was talking about, all done in a very smooth manner. It was pretty amazing, even though I don't think he picked up that girl (was too drunk to remember tho).
>>
>>34542784

Yeah that sounds a lot like this dude... he has taken a liking to me so I go and meet him hes done with work sometimes. What gets me is his friends are all people I vaguely know but have never been able to befriend. Through him I kind of get to be friends with them though
>>
>>34542882
I know exactly that feel. I don't know why things go the way they do, and I don't know why there are "lucky" and "unlucky" people. But I see it all the time, and I am definitely unlucky, and so are my father (especially) and brother. And it's not sheer stupidity either, because my brother and I have at least average intelligence. It's just that when there is a chance, even small, for things to go wrong, they go wrong. All the time. This robs me of motivation, and I just exist in this life, without ever having felt alive.
>>
File: dfd.png (392KB, 832x803px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
392KB, 832x803px
Haha

oreginalez
>>
>>34543007

exactly, bro. I don't understand it. It's comforting to know it's not just me though.
I am still holding out for that redeeming "thing" to happen one day.
Perhaps it will all balance out and the last half of life will be great. I hope
>>
>>34543007
>>34543264
maybe you gots the autism, the aspergers

especially if your mom birthed you in her 30's and your life has been a long chain of social fuckups and confusion.
>>
>>34542299
>>34542550
>>34542784
My brother has friends who seem to be able to make instant friends. He has told me stories about how they have no trouble talking to strangers and I've even witnessed myself that they've talked to new people like they had known them for years.

>>34542746
>>34542882
>>34543007
I've noticed the same thing. Those who just succeed also seem to get away with more than those who don't, in other words, karma or whatever you want to call it is more lenient to the "lucky" people. It has happened even on 4chan: others post /pol/-tier jokes and people laugh with them, while I once posted something slightly racist and got negative replies.

>>34543264
I hope 2017 would finally be my year.
>>
>>34543653

>>I've noticed the same thing. Those who just succeed also seem to get away with more than those who don't, in other words, karma or whatever you want to call it is more lenient to the "lucky" people. It has happened even on 4chan: others post /pol/-tier jokes and people laugh with them, while I once posted something slightly racist and got negative replies.

Yes, I have had the same shit. I remember the first time I noticed it, was probably 8 or something in school, All the kids are lining up to go back into the classrooms, headmaster is talking about something, he ends with "any questions?" as he smiles. I put my hand up and say "can we go now :D" I got the worst scolding, yet the day before another kid said the exact same thing and was basically applauded for it, everyone was laughing with him.
It makes you think.
>>
>>34543753
It really makes me think. I am starting to remember that this shit happened often when I was a kid.
>>
File: space-pepe.jpg (61KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
space-pepe.jpg
61KB, 781x552px
>>34540417
>woke up this morning
>looked at phone
>realised its already 31/01/2017
get me of this ride alredy
>>
ever since I've turned 18, I keep feeling scared during the dark and sometimes depressed for the whole day.

I think it's because I think about how Time moving and how I'm unable to remember anything that happened on that. It reminds me how the next thing I know, I'll be all alone with
all my family members who I can rely on looking after me will be dead then I think about how I'm not appreciating life enough and this really scares me.

does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>34542486
>>34542550
>>34543653
How is this done? Where did we go so wrong? Why are we forsaken?
>>
>tfw your life is basically Slaughterhouse 5
>>
wrote 1/27/17 and 1/29/17 and even 1/27/15

on my documents at work yesterday, it was january 30th
>>
File: 1484829533766.jpg (194KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1484829533766.jpg
194KB, 1200x630px
>>34542299
>if you messup welcome week

I didn't even go to anything for welcome week. I sat on my bed practicing blues scales and going to the city library because being around books calms me.

Fuck normies and their social bullshit. I couldn't care less about making connections.
>>
>>34540463
>>tfw normies literally speak a nonverbal language you cannot comprehend due to aspergers
holy fuck, if i have aspergers that would make so much sense
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.