[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys ever get to the point were you became apathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

Did you guys ever get to the point were you became apathetic towards getting a gf? i was super motivated and anxious about doing it but now i dont care, i can barely find motivation to message girls anymore i dont know why or what changed but i just feel an overwhelming amount of apathy towards it. just needed to get it off my chest i guess
>>
>>34539790
That's where I am now, and where you will likely be in a few years until your biological clock kicks in and then eventually you'll be apathetic again, probably.
>>
File: 0PI7m0V.jpg (262KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
0PI7m0V.jpg
262KB, 960x714px
>>34539790
The only emotion I feel towards other people is a mix of apathy and loathing. I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want friends, I don't want pity, I don't want admiration, love or anything else anymore. I've seen how people interact with each other, how fake and superficial their relationships are, how they only use other people for personal gain and discard them once something better comes along. I'm not going to play their game anymore.
>>
I'm there now because I have got FwB's instead. You still get the sex but without the drama.
>>
>>34539917

really made think
>>
I already had lost interest when I was like 15. Never understood the whole >tfwnogf meme.
>>
File: i_3666477_99521_2136978_9624664.jpg (103KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i_3666477_99521_2136978_9624664.jpg
103KB, 801x1200px
>>34539790
CORRECTION:

You said 'apathetic', when obviously you meant 'A PATHETIC'

You're a pathetic, worthless, irrelevant, weak little homosexual.
>>
>>34539917
I get where you are coming from but there are good people out there still, one friend said this exact thing but there are still people out there, atleast i like to think so
>>
>>34540003
Sad strange little man :)
>>
>>34539917
Your not alone anon, I have that exact view on life as well.
>>
been about as valuable as a pile of trash to girls for so long it seems pointless to do otherwise. no point in rewarding people who treated me like trash with a relationship that benefits them and not me.
>>
>found out she has a bf already

This actually feels liberating. Now I can worry about myself
>>
>>34540464
>when they say their busy
>>
>>34540019
...says the miserable lonely sexless fat effeminate video gaming inexperienced trend-following diminutive adult male, sitting behind the keyboard of an obsolete computer purchased by his mother....

... to the former strip club DJ who made hundreds of thousands of dollars executing artwork for Warner Brothers records, and is now happily married to a much younger highly educated former lipstick lesbian of 11 years, who helps him secure other younger women for countless sexual escapades in the bedroom...

...Right ?....

Maybe you should think next time before you put your foot in your mouth like that
>>
File: 1463621617249.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1463621617249.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>34540623
>lying to strangers online
but why
>>
>>34539790
You dont message them retard. You talk to them. Or do you think they fall in love with your messages?
>>
>>34540072

You probably might find this recent news article interesting:

"Tues., Jan 31st, 2017- last night scientists discovered an amazing phenomenon which May revolutionize the English language and communication skills and general.

Dr. Urafag of MIT's Department of Literacy spoke Monday night at a press conference in Geneva Switzerland, "...we were toying around in the laboratory when we accidentally discovered there is a word that sounds exactly like another word, but it is spelled completely differently and it has a completely different meaning".

Discovering it's extremely complicated and hard for the average person to comprehend, so the announcement was aided with the youth of multiple charts and diagrams and spreadsheets and slide shows.

" everybody knows that YOUR is a determiner, and it indicates possession. Last night discovered an amazing Revolution in syntax. YOU'RE sounds almost exactly like the word YOUR, but it is a conjunction, meaning it is the joining of two separate words in this case being the words 'you' and 'are'."

As the news spread across the globe, literally billions of people instantly using this word instead of erroneously using the word that sounds just like it but is actually not the word they were trying to use.

Further details as they become available
>>
>>34539790
I don't want a gf.

I never want to be in a relationship.

I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>34540649
Hahahaha

Now the lonely little fat boy desperately grasps for straws, posting his handy effeminate graphic of a laughing frog that actually looks like it's crying because it realizes he can't get a girl but the former strip club DJ actually just dropped his wife and their girlfriend off at work....

No, Bozo...

I've got absolutely no reason to lie about anything... I'm married and my wife and I are fucking a 22 year old girl named Amy
>>
I think every ugly guy has it the same way. At first you message lots of girls. May be have a couple of dates but not even kissing. Then you realise that this game is not for you and give up. However I dont know will this lead to suicide or not.
>>
>>34540757

As if you have any choice in the matter

It's not like you've been turning down any offers.

The reason no girls like you is because YOU don't like you.

The reason everybody gave up on you a long time ago is because YOU gave up on yourself a long time ago.

You're like the obnoxious child in school that nobody wants to hang out with, so he starts acting even MORE obnoxious, pretending like it was HIS decision not to be liked.

By the way, youre transparently homosexual
>>
>>34540858
I feel sorry about you. If you have to boost your ego by mocking incels you are in a real trouble.
>>
>>34540839

It's impossible not to notice that you mentioned 'messaging'.... THEN, you used the word 'game' to describe communicating and interacting with females...

Hey ZELDA-FAGGOT....

Perhaps the problem is you have play too many video games while you should have been out there experiencing real life and learning how to become Victorious with real life situations like heterosexuality, instead of trying to 'procure a magical sword to gain entry into an enchanted forest filled with levitating fluorescent hermaphrodite elves'....

If your technique of attracting women is done through SMS messaging, may I suggest you look up the number to the local morgue and book a luxury Suite on an Extended Stay basis
>>
File: 1426901340595.jpg (71KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1426901340595.jpg
71KB, 653x590px
>>34540767
>Lying to strangers online
>using a trip
Why? for what purpose?
>>
>>34540884

I believe what you were trying to say was "I feel sorry 'for' you", button because you are not very good at anything, in particular at communication skills, you once again fumbled the ball, and typed out the words "I feel sorry about you".

If communicating on such a primal level is such a complicated mess for you, I can imagine it must be a real problem if you were trying to ask a girl if she would like to go out on a date so you could 'see her penis'.

Real trouble?... Apparently your 'real trouble' started a long time ago, when you were unable to pay attention in school..

It's not my fault that you aren't intelligent and have a learning inability.

Here's the worst part... failure like this has a snowball effect, so you will find that your 'real trouble' only gets more and more devastating with each passing day.

Oh well... Thank God I don't have to live your life for you...
>>
File: chg.jpg (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chg.jpg
122KB, 500x500px
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

If you don't believe in yourself, why should anyone else believe in you ?
>>
>>34540767
just stop it
u
s
t
>>
>>34540858
Fuck you, you don't know shit about me.

How dare you try and interpret my feelings when you were never in my situation.
>>
File: 1426792472579.png (731KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1426792472579.png
731KB, 499x499px
>>34540767
>>34540941
Hey buddy what exactly drives you to tripfag and lie online to strangers? whats the underlying motivation or reasoning sir Neptune? enlighten me
>>
Pssh. Been past that point.
Catch up cuckboy
>>
>>34539790
I've always been like that.

Occasionally I've fawned over a girl but I never entertained the idea of staying with them indefinitely.

All I really have to show for it is one casual thing that lasted a month and a few one night stands and a little sneaky heavy petting, oh and I visited a girl I slept with at a festival in London, we went clubbing in the North in a repurposed warehouse, it was ok but not really my scene.

My feet hurt, ect.

Eventually I just stopped making advances towards women; I never did it often, looking back my success rate was ok, but it always felt empty and strange to me because the people I got lucky with were never the ones I really wanted, just opportunistic lays from lucky readings of social cues.

Now I've just retreated into myself again for the most part.

I thought about sleeping with this girl who kept asking me out for drinks, but she was too autistic and self-centered, like a female version of me with the dial cranked up and snapped off.

I don't really like anybody I know, and I'm afraid they can tell.
>>
>>34539790
These days I am apathetic towards a lot of things. Life sucks. I think if you aren't inclined to believe the society's way, life is going to suck for you (it might still suck otherwise, too). To be happy or at least believe that you're going to be happy at some point, you have to believe in the dream they sell you. If I look at people who look happy today...they're all those who believe certain things matter. They believe being dressed in a certain way matters, they believe making a certain amount of income matters, they believe driving a certain car matters, they value their partner as a commodity, they believe having a certain kind of title matters, basically they believe the things society tells you that matter. I know, I'm le edgy spiritual contrarian writing this, at the same time I can't deny what I see. I think to not be apathetic you have to believe in what you're told. I see people find no fault in unironically believing some form of what could be called social darwinism and a complete commodification of life. The ones that aren't apathetic seem to follow that message, they're really emotionally invested into being "better" in a darwinistic way than others and they find no fault in the ways they use to get there. But in a society like this, there is always a trick. You have to do something questionable to get something out of it of course there are varying degrees of how questionable it is but you always have to pay the piper. If you don't mind that, I guess you can be a passionate happy person in this world. I am apathetic towards committing questionable acts to get something I want, whether that is a gf or financial success, or social status, etc. I would say the state of things is so bad though, that if you aren't lucky you have do it just as a matter of physical survival. I know this is vague but I believe people who are more self-conscious can see the dilemma of paying the piper to get what you want everyday even in very small actions.
>>
File: 4645615312319416.png (112KB, 272x205px) Image search: [Google]
4645615312319416.png
112KB, 272x205px
I'm too physically ill to have a girlfriend, even if I was attractive or had a good personality. So what's the point
>>
I used to be pretty apathetic and seeing how fake people were made me mad, so one day I decided I'd do the most questionable shit just like they did.

Nowadays I have a nice amount of "friends" that are mostly people that like me because I tell them exactly what they want to hear.

Still, being unable to have a real relationship... it hurts.
>>
File: [turkey in the straw plays].gif (495KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
[turkey in the straw plays].gif
495KB, 500x283px
>>34539790
Whaaat?

No, I'm 32 and an autistic wizard and browsing this board because it's fun

Why would I have finally given up on trying to win a game that's unwinnable?
I have to keep bee'ing myself, OP
>>
DISREGARD MY POSTS I SUCK DICKS
>>
>>34539917
why not kys yourself?
if there is really nothing worth living for, unless your some hermit in the woods who loves nature and nothing else (youre on a computer so your not one of those) pretty much everything you do is somehow dependent on other people, the food you buy, the house you live in, etc
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.