/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the mods start banning normies? Soon, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1416541197270.jpg (64KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1416541197270.jpg
64KB, 260x260px
When will the mods start banning normies? Soon, right?
>>
Never. This board was designed for OC. You betas just took it over.
>>
>>34539441

It's the infestation of sperging, semen encrusted subhumans that needs removal.
>>
>>34539441
The hilarious part is your failure to realize the fact that you're the 'normie'

You seem to think you are a unique individual... Lol you stupid little bitch allow me to explain...

If a florescent orange miniature elephant with a lisp is surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of other florescent orange miniature lisping elephants, IT IS A NORMIE...

Just the simple fact that you use creepy, effeminate catchphrases like 'normie' in every sentence shows how hard you're trying to fit in and blend into the crowd of irrelevant homosexuals around you.

So... You're a complete loser with no friends, no sexual experience, and no ability to socialize who has FINALLY found a group of similarly failed fags, and you finally got your chance to be a 'part of something' ?... Hahaha

News flash: most fifth graders have already surpassed you in every aspect of your existence...

And in HERE ?.... you're the 'normie'...

Boring...

In this inverted faggot wasteland, the ONLY unique person is me.

Because I'm heterosexual.

But don't worry. The answer to your question is: I'm going to get rid of you soon enough
>>
>>34539909
Probably the most autistic thing I've ever read, and knowing what you look like I could picture you typing g this out almost passed my pants xd
>>
>>34539909
How far in the spectrum are you?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.