[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Trending Houses": Chads In Their Natural Habitat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Has anyone here seen this show 'trending houses' that shows up on Youtube from time to time?

Basically it's these videos of chads hanging out in their natural habitat-frat houses.

I was watching these videos, and it occurred to me that I don't even envy these guys. I'm not kidding you: I don't want their lives. Sure there are some comfy rooms in their houses and shit like that, but overall, their lifestyle really doesn't appeal to me. It just seems really... Dull, or something. When I think about my life of watching Sargon streams, Atheist vs. Feminist debates, programming and so on, it just seems more mentally stimulating than these guys' lifestyle. The way they entertain themselves with sports so much seems kind of dull to me, as a lifestyle, it seems comfortable in its way, but it lacks a certain depth of meaning that an experienced meme warrior comes to know. When I watch them I almost feel like I'm looking some really well-pedigreed dogs in a dog-training show or something like that. Like it's all just a lot of show and grooming and pagentry.

IDK, what do you think?

Is Chad's life actually really fucking dull or am I just kidding myself?

Here are some clips of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeUXKGkcNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieV1HpAfi1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2V263dXXH4
>>
>>34538664
It doesn't matter how dull his life is, in the end he'll fuck more women and have more kids than you ever will, which is a sad and regrettable fate for the human species.
>>
>>34538664
>arcade cabinet isn't even plugged in
Fucking Chad. If I donated that to them and saw this video there'd be hell to pay.
>>
Damn... I wish I was rich and white.
>>
>>34538716
>regrettable

OP gets his information from Sargon of fucking akkad, it's not only good that he doesn't reproduce but probably self explanatory

Guys a fat wasteman
>>
>>34538664
why are americans so tacky
>>
I'm not from America so I don't exactly understand but.....What the fuck is with the damn mansion and shit like I have no idea how fraternities work or what the fuck they are but what, do they just get given these damn mansions or some? shit fucking help me understand because I'm so fucking clueless.
>>
>>34539250
Go away Laci Green.
>>
File: 1469179817187.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469179817187.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>34538664
I know exactly what you mean OPEE.

Watching these frat-boys really does remind one of well-trained dogs. Wouldn't want to be life such a boring lifestyle even for a second.

Not everyone is cut out for a life of solitude. Which can be fulfilling in esoteric ways.
>>
>>34538664
Dementia is a product of brain inactivity. We'll die/live forever with clear heads, but not even immortality will restore their degraded brains
>>
>When I think about my life of watching Sargon streams, Atheist vs. Feminist debates
Wow you sound really pathetic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.