[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible to get a third world chick to marry you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fml5.png (240KB, 1338x574px) Image search: [Google]
fml5.png
240KB, 1338x574px
Would it be possible to get a third world chick to marry you if you have a job/car/your own place? Pic related I mad a thread on /int/
>>
>>34538543

its possible but the better question is why would a man want such a situation
>>
>>34538546
I mean mexican women are pretty nice, plus they look so pretty. The only thing that worries me is what am I suppose to say to them "hey if you marry me you can live in america pay no mind strange obsession to cats"
>>
>>34538543
You're literally asking for someone to ruin your life.

Foreign women, especially from third world countries will only see you as a ticket to free visa and then leave you shortly after popping out a kid and leaving you to pay for child support etc.
>>
>>34538624
So what if I just don't have kids with her? She'll have to stay with me if she wants to live in the US.
>>
>>34538543
>marry
Absolutely.
But that's an incredibly terrible idea.
>>
>>34538676
The only problem is that marriage is not that simple. I don't know all the details, but I'm pretty sure that after a few years your hypothetical spouse will be eligible to apply for permanent residency and avoid being deported.You alsohave to accept legal responsibility for financially supporting your spouse unless you go through divorce proceedings. It can get pretty complicated.
>>
File: 1460245749117.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460245749117.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>34538863
I feel like an idiot now
>>
>>34538543
Marry me, but im not a girl :<
>>
>>34538543
Just practice and improve your mannerisms. Everyone can get laid/into relationships.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.