[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close calls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0965.jpg (19KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
19KB, 250x236px
ITT: moments seriously close to ending in disaster but somehow working out better than expected
>>
The elections of 2016
>>
>>34538431
This is the first thing that came to mind for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKZFv1cFonk
>>
>be 13
>jack of in front of family computer
>mom comes home early
>notimetothink
>hide dick under blanket, dont even pull up pants.
>close 12 tabs, stare at screen
>mom looks into room, see me under blanket, looking at wallpaper
>'hello! Hows it going there? A bit cold, is it?
>try to sound bored 'yeah, and the computer is slow again'
>chat for some time, finally she goes to the bathroom.

That was the closest call in my youth. Cant imagine how bad I would have felt if she had caught me.
>>
>>34538431
>vaping outside school
>teacher starts walking towards me and friend
>ohshit.jpg
>"You boys smoking?"
>head's overheating thinking of excuse
>"Nah just testing out a new distillation device for science class"
>"Can I see it?" suspiciously faced teacher says
>"nah we were just testing it out and shit"
>"ok then"
>walk away

I didn't even study science
>>
>>34538431
Sitting on the toilet reading a mag
Sneeze real hard
Wet shit burst out of my ass

Luck was on my side. I could have been sitting in the sofa.
>>
>>34539173
Oh forgot, put it away as soon as I saw her
>>
File: 1467796995537.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467796995537.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>34538431
I remember one time I went to school on a non-uniform day where you had to dress up as something, and I couldn't be arsed so I just went in a red and black striped t-shirt. Anyway it took about 5 seconds before a teacher stopped me and she started making a big deal out of it and I just told her I was dressed up as Dennis the menace which worked so that saved some ballache.
>>
File: 1477190063435.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1477190063435.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>34538431
>9th grade English class, 2005
>have to turn in some project that my class literally had months to do
>obviously didn't do it
>tell mommy I don't feel well the day I have to turn it in
>go to school the day after expecting the worst
>teacher doesn't mention it
>somehow still passed with a 90+ I just remember it was an A
>it was a pretty big part of our grade
>>
>>34539256
I went to a school with uniforms. I was that fag who wore his uniform anyway because I couldn't be bothered picking out something else to wear.

Anyway I skidded into oncoming traffic once going around a curve in snowy weather. My wheels started gripping the road enough to get me back in my lane about a second before a truck would have flattened my Honda.

I pulled over and sat really still for about five minutes.
>>
>>34538670
>>'hello! Hows it going there? A bit cold, is it?
>>
>>34539342
Had a similar situation once, don't do an assignment and flat out forgot about it. When we got our grades for the semester my teacher had given me a B+

Many of my teachers probably didn't even care. They're browsing this board probs
>>
>>34539412
>riding bike down a hill
>kids playing next to road
>loose control, going too fast and almost run over a kid.
>throw myself of bike, eat dirt hurt knee
>kids allright but crying
>bike off as fast as possible before parents arrive
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.