[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember dreams they had as a child? I can still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: CbvYIMgUUAABfQC.png (12KB, 679x453px) Image search: [Google]
CbvYIMgUUAABfQC.png
12KB, 679x453px
Does anyone remember dreams they had as a child? I can still clearly remember a dream where angry hulk chased me around my schools playground
>>
yeah, I saw a nuke hit my district, I was wearing my favorite dark blue fleece and soon after I died
fun experience
>>
I had a dream once where a bunch of orcs chased me off a cliff. Kinda looked like the grand canyon.
>>
>started typing out a post about how I used to have a lot of nightmares when I was younger
>leads to earlier nightmares I remember
>earliest one was me floating in a void just saying "I want to wake up now" over and over again for what felt like hours
>realize the age that I would have been having these dreams
>lines up with a period where I can't remember anything for months starting where when we went a relatives house for the first time
>think I was raped by someone there because I can remember a lot before that, even a little of the drive to their house
>just nothing at their house or afterwards for nearly a year
>all my later nightmares were about being hunted or me waking up in my bed and being attacked by things

I feel uneasy.
>>
Yeah. I had a dream where me and my mom went to some store, but she left me outside while she went in to buy stuff. For some reason, there were a lot of pens stuck in the ground in front of the store, so I went around pulling them out for some reason.

Pretty weird dream, so I suppose that's why I remembered it.
>>
the one i remember most vividly is where i was in a shopping centre and i was going up the escalator with my mother and a baby's pram fell over and the mother let out the most blood curdling scream i had ever heard.

while i never actually went over to the baby, my nightmare flashed me images of it's smashed skull and brains everywhere.

i had trouble writing this out because it was genuinely gruesome, anyone know what i mean?
>>
Do you guys have multiple dreams you can remember?
>>
>>34538312

Yes I do

Originalcucumber
>>
File: Yabba Dabba Doo.jpg (208KB, 960x518px) Image search: [Google]
Yabba Dabba Doo.jpg
208KB, 960x518px
>>34537813
I dreamt that I sucked a feminine penis. I was like 7 or 8 at the time. I guess I was always destined to be here. Not really into traps nowadays, surprisingly.
>>
>>34537813
had a dream where my dad murdered me
that was scary
>>
A mummy skied off a ramp into the kitchen window.
I found a secret passage from the attic to a subbasement.
>>
I got stuck in an acid loop and revisited nursery school
shit like my friends names and television adverts that I thought I'd forgotten

kinda weird that the information was still in there after not being touched for 25~ years
>>
>>34537813
>be me
>about 3 to 4
> reoccurring dream
> everyone I know is in my backyard
> giant vulture swooping in and picking people up and dropping them high up
> I'm the only one out of its path
> can't do shit to save anyone
>remember to this day
> I'm almost 20
sounds autistic but I was like 3 and this shit was terrifying. had this dream several times
>>
>>34537813
I remember a dream I had when I was very young, and it lasted sooo long. Like, it felt like years. It was really really stupid thinking back but it was these little blue bastards, which looked like smurfs, vs these robot things that looked like the combine from Half Life. I had this really close friend that was a girl and we were running together to the combines like, giant fortress. I still have the image of running in the woods and seeing the fortress far off in the distance.
>>
>>34537813
I remember a few, I can't remember any dreams I have now though if I have them.

When I was in elementary school I always used to have dreams about being chased by a robber and shot or stabbed.

In middle school I had a lot of short visions of unimportant conversations that I would end up having in a day to a month from when I dreampt them. I also had some really vivid lucid dreaming experiences in middle school until I tried to use lucid dreaming to kill myself. Yeah.
>>
>>34539428
One lucid dream I remember well went sort of like this.

>I'm in my house, surrounded by zombies, I have no weapons and they are about to get into the house through the glass doors to the yard.
>I suddenly gain control of myself and to some extent the dream itself, I think bombs to replace the brains of all the zombies at once and their heads basically all gib one after another
>There are still more zombies and I think I ran/flew until I found a pool, I was surrounded and jumped in
>As I swim to the bottom I find my reflection at the bottom of the pool instead of a normal floor, I try pressing up to and through it and beneath my reflection is a large air bubble
>I dive beneath the air bubble and fall into a different expanse of water with what seems like less density, I can breath here too
>I fall down, but relatively slowly I sort of forget what happened after this, but eventually I found my way to a purple tinted area with zombies
>I think I ended up flying out of harms way on a dark dragon, black I think, I don't remember the eye color but I want to say red with yellow irises
>>
I remember having a dream about being trapped in a huge maze. I was dressed in some kind of dress and my plushies were walking with me. It was terryfing.
>>
File: skeleton king.jpg (162KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton king.jpg
162KB, 550x550px
>>34537813
>in highschool
>each new grade would alternate the schedule between morning and noon
>In this grade it's noon
>dream that I wake up in this cartoony forest with a giant lake
>random pokemon shaped like a bird appears in the distance of the lake
>it's Latios
>it's friendly but it's not used to humans
>random net appears over and captures it
>look above, it's a spaceship
>drags Latios inside, casting some electric shocks from time to time on it
>all of a sudden I get teleported in my backyard
>door is locked, parents aren't home
>somehow realize this is a dream
>make a test by trying to break one of my fingers
>feel nothing despite having a broken finger that reverts back to being normal like some kind of elastic material
>realize I'm sleeping and who knows when I'll wake up
>I may be late to school and the only way to wake up is to save Latios (apparently that made sense in my dream)
>can't remember the full journey, but I remember getting a sphere and some allies that can't attack but have defensive or passive abilities to help
>arrive in some kind of underworld
>the antagonist reveals from its throne
>pic related, it's King Skeleton
>Latios is captive in some cage behind Skeleton
>the sphere starts to shine
>one of my allies throws it to Latios
>Latios eats the sphere, breaks from the cage
>epic battle between Latios and Skeleton with lasers and thunder and shit
>Skeleton dies, underworld disappears, everything is fine
>say farewell to Latios and my other friends because I'll be late for school
>make a promise that we'll see each other again in another dream
>wake up ~1 hour sooner than usual
>never had a dream with Latios ever again
I wish I had more dreams like this. It felt epic back then.
tfw Latios hasn't appeared in your dreams since then ;_;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.