[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of THE EASY MODE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1047x1095px
>that annoying little bubble/air trapped in vagina
>have to drop heavily your booty in a chair to pop it
>>
what the fuck are you talking about? either you're a male (likely) or your vagina is like a fucking cavern.
>>
>>34537168
>implying women on 4chan DON'T have cavernous berginas
L-mayo
>>
File: 1484633366723.png (360KB, 313x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484633366723.png
360KB, 313x571px
>>34537189
>implying there are no angry, autistic, kv dykes on 4chan
aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>34537211
>implying they haven't stretched out their pagynas with their fists, cucumbers, and dragon dildos
>implying there's such thing as a KV woman, autistic or otherwise
wew
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>34537168
Theres a very little separation between my butt and my pussy hole, so when I go to sleep after a eating some guac or normal milk my farts travel out of my but inside my vagina. Pretty annoying desu
>>
>>34537238
Don't lie, some of us aren't exactly virgins. You get pussy farts/air trapped in there because of Chad fucking you doggystyle.
>>
>>34537235
>implying their libido wasn't destroyed long ago because of SSRIs
>implying that they are capable of human relationships or even maintaining the simplest of social situations
bazinga
>>
>>34537168
According to Reddit farts getting trapped in the pussy flaps is relatively common
>>
>>34537283
Yeah, when Chad fucks them so hard that they get air trapped in the bajina

>>34537282
They can still get fucked by chad if they were on SSRIs, he'd just pump away while they laid there like a dead fish (like women always do).

Also they'd make exceptions about their "oh god I cant make human relationships or socially interact" "anxiety" for Chad.

"Autistic"/"Anxious" women always do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bgTcURrqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sigNbcl-pso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RdT4Lljcng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YhYLL7wC4

>oh gosh gee I'm a woman and I'm so autistic
>BUT I just happen to have a boyfriend (who happens to be Chad) that puts up with all of it :)
>>
>>34537328
I don't want a fucking boyfriend you walnut I'm a lesbian, men are repulsive to me
it would be better to be straight though, all moderately attractive women have severe princess complexes and shit personalities. lucky I'm ugly ha haa
>>
>>34537364
Ok but even then you have it easy because you have an in-built social scene to pick up and look for other women who want to fall in lesbians with women

like, your "competition" is way lower and it's a joke compared to the "competition" that straight dudes (esp. robots) have to face for straight women
>>
>>34537364
Shut up dyke, I'm OP and I love cock
>>
>>34537416
>Shut up dyke, I'm OP and I love cock
HA

So you DID get all that air in your pussy from Chad's Thundercock. Knew it
>>
>>34537389
>in-built social scene
what the fuck are you talking about? I have extremely low social awareness, even to the point of losing a job once because of a holocaust joke to my boss. there's no way I could ever go to a bar or club, I don't work with other lesbians, and I'm so needy and paranoid about being cheated on that an internet relationship would never work out. whatever, I'd rather just everyone leave me the fuck alone if I really think about it. men are reptile-brained meatblobs, and women are scheming vipers who only care about themselves. and I'm somewhere in the middle, just a piece of trash with no redeeming qualities whose only friends are people who argue with me anonymously. I'm too cowardly to hang myself from the doorknob
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 405x720px
>>34537424
busted[\spoiler]
Uh uhhhh, I can explain it.
>>
>>34537137
that can happen?
>>
>>34537481
I'm just gonna ignore you now because whatever I tell you about your inherent dating advantages as a lesbian will get deflected with more walls of text about your shortcomings

ok have a good night

>>34537502
Nope I already knew it from the beginning, all women are whores

hoors
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.