[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA-TRUMP-IMMIGRATION BAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pol.jpg (83KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
83KB, 640x586px
So everyone is freaking out about this immigration ban.

I'm hispanic- first generation. Yes, my parents crossed the border. I'm not worried about deportation at all. I believe this immigration ban and wall are logical.

People are all 'emotionally bent' about this because of "muh discrimination." Trump is doing this to keep illegal and unsafe immigrants out, but no one cares about this fact. They care about the people and 'humanity.'

Is there reason to their arguments and I'm just a sperg?

Anyone want to share their opinions on this?
>>
>>34537064
theres a board for that and its called pol
>>
>>34537085

Thanks. But I'd like to see some variation in response from my home board.
>>
>>34537102
no fuck off, go to pol cunt face
>>34537102
>>
>Be USA
>Be the only country in the world where people think illegal immigrants have the right to live and work in your country
>Not only that but work for less than minimum wage and when you're not qualified for the job
Fucking hell.
How did you get this cucked?
>>
File: goodmommy.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
goodmommy.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>34537064

>tfw Beaners like you think you're safe
>tfw all it takes is for the supreme court to "reinterpret" the 14th amendment and it's off to taco land with you

I voted for trump so he'd deport people like you.
>>
File: build_wall.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
build_wall.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>34537330

The Great Uncuckening of America is already underway
>>
>>34537344
Thanks senpai, appreciate the honesty.
>>
>>34537344
>NEET stupid poster thinks he can act smart
Don't worry, you're next.

In fact, here's my prediction : You're going to spam this board once Trump takes action against leeches like you.

I can't wait to drink your tears.
>>
>>34537064
You sound just like me, I'm also first generation with no worries about my parents being deported. It's just white guilt for the most part and others reading an opinion of the executive order rather than the order itself. Elon musk put it pretty eloquently
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.