[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend gets cucked and I wanna help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470489688630.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1470489688630.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Hello /r9k/, I am stuck in a strange situation and I wanna know what you think.

I got this small group of friends that I meet up with every friday to play a pen and paper game with, there is lot of pot that they smoke during, as they really seem to like that stuff. I smoke it too sometimes to ease up around people, I have problems with that as I am the weird mixture between /pol/,/fit/ and /r9k/ as I got diagnosed depression.

Anyways in our group there is a girl that was together with our game master, she is very unthypicall as she is obsessed with powermetal and aspires to make video games and also learns that (am in germany if you wonder why my english sounds weird)
The thing that surprised me was even though she seemed very different from your standard roastie, she showed some really bad roastie behaviour.

>cheated on game master before breaking up with him whilst she cried(I call crocodile tears, she just realized that she damaged her reputation, in my eyes)
>wants to handle it like an adult she says and group stays intact, game master is seeming okay with that
>we got a whattsapp group for planning and such
>she constantly posts drunken voice messages where she brags about her partying and how great her life is learning to make video games.
>the three other dudes in the group just encourage her and her randum xD stuff
>I simply watched so far
>yesterday she posted another drunk message, talking about how funny it is that one guy in our group knows her new "booty call contact"
>"omg yeah, he's 2 meters tall and muscular~ He has a full beard and looks like a Viking, so haaaawt" -that was pretty much the message
>game master leaves the group, he had to hear all of this as the girl had so little empathy and started to brag about how good her cock carroussel is

Our game master is a short and kinda scrawny dude, but he is very nice to me(very few are)and I consider him a friend, it hurts me to see what is happening to him.
How can I help him?
>>
I am a tad helpless, am also worried that the others go against me.
>>
>>34537055
I'd talk to him privately and ask if he is cool with what is happening. If he is leave it be, if not stick up for him.
>>
>>34537055
alright I got you my man, the perfect plan

>go to arby's, order 200 roast beef sandwiches
>find out everything about said roastie
>get a copy of her apartment key, car key, etc
>break in with said keys and leave roast beef sandwiches everywhere
>hide them really well (in the ceiling if you have to)
>wait until roast beef rots, bitch cleans them out, her apartment and car now smells like shit
>repeat until she goes insane from the constant smell of her pussy.
>???
>profit.
>>
>>34537366
Yeah, as soon as I get to talk to him alone, I'll ask him. I am not too good with talking or handling people, but I wanna halp my friend.
>>
>>34537445
We sadly don't have arby's here in germany.

Also this seems like it isn't very cost efficient or possible.
>>
>>34537445
>Pussy smells like roast beef
At last I finally see.
Now I understand
>>
>>34537495
you have rape gangs but not a fucking arby's?
>>
>>34537510
Yep, it's sad I know. Closest I got is Subway I guess
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.