[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or are half of the women on Tinder meme women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is it just me or are half of the women on Tinder
meme women?
I mean in the literal sense, like they're living memes.
* look at how much fun i have at this generic party that everyone goes to
* selfie in stadium (i love sports)
* aviator glasses
* the same makeup like all the other meme women (too much)
* weird overly confident facial expression that's only a mask for insecurity deep down
>>
>>34537017
All women are a meme. The sooner you come to terms with this the sooner you can begin to understand the world.
>>
>>34537017
You forgot:
>I like travel, food, friends
>I probably swiped right for your dog
>>
>>34537065
>>34537057
It's freaking me out at times.
I assume there are just as many meme men on Tinder

They're like cardboard cutouts
>>
>>34537017
>half of the women on Tinder
how many men or women are not one sort of meme human or another?
>>
>>34537017

Well, how long have we ranted about normies? This is textbook normie shit and I bet you get just as many meme men on tinder as well

They do this shit because everyone else is doing it, in other words, playing it safe
>>
>>34537096
I guess I never noticed it at this intensity
What do these people talk about?
>>
All women are the exact same person. There are slight variations at the surface level, like pretending to have slightly different hobbies or idiosyncrasies. But underneath that, there's basically just a stock woman. Whatever the culture's current norms of attention whoring and whatever the "XDDD I'M SO _______" of the day is, that's what women are. They do whatever is popular, uncontroversial, "normal." They are normieness itself. It literally spreads memetically so they are actually memes, in the sense that "woman" could be defined as "bundle of memes encased in skin."
>>
File: heisen-shiggy.jpg (53KB, 998x894px) Image search: [Google]
heisen-shiggy.jpg
53KB, 998x894px
>>34537017
ionno dude

i dont have a tinder
>>
>>34537173
Tinder is a disillusioning experience
A deep look into the abyss of Normieness
>>
>>34537121

Don't really know, I'm a literal sperg

I gues the average ones talk about the things you're "supposed" to talk about which is usually the trending topic at the moment, be it a news story where they recite the opinions of the original author and try to pretend like they thought about it that way, quoting the latest memes on youtube, or singing along to the latest song that is currently popular

Either that or they talk about other people they know, usually in a negative manner similar to the things you overheard in eight grade.

When it comes to these types of people I prefer to look at them from a distance and leave well enough alone, since they usually let me be alone

But like I said, I'm an asspie so take my words with a grain of salt
>>
>>34537152
how does it feel to type this post out knowing that the entire thing is one big /r9k/ meme? have you realized yet that this is all a joke on you or will it take a bit more time for you to catch on?
>>
>>34537285
How does it feel to know I'm drinking Dr. Pepper from a plastic Spiderman mug and every time I raise my fingers to my nose when I take a sip I can smell your sister's pussy on them?
>>
>>34537318
mostly neutral
>>
>>34537057
>tfw memery was always the most profound wisdom an asiatic mode of production shrimp factory forum had to impart, like the sound of one hand clapping
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.