[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol is so fucking expensive. How can I get drunk as fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: 1482604886516.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482604886516.png
54KB, 500x499px
Alcohol is so fucking expensive. How can I get drunk as fuck without drinking rubbing alcohol and going blind? I want to escape from this shit reality.
>>
mouthwash has between 21-27% alcohol and is pretty cheap
I have heard that it has other ingredients that are bad for you and I have heard that that's not true, so try at your own risk
>>
I don't recommend it but go for Steel Reserve if you can stomach it
>>
Weed is healthier and it works better. It's basically free if you grow it yourself.
>>
>>34536714

Step 1.) Drive or walk your lazy NEET ass out to your local Walgreens
Step 2.) Buy or steal (if you're a real nigger) 96 fl oz bottle of Welch's grape juice
Step 3.) Drive or walk lazy ass out to grocery store
Step 4.) Grab active dry yeast packets of the shelf
Step 5.) Take them to the bathroom and empty the contents into a plastic bag. Then flush the original packaging
Step 6.) Since your nigger ass just stole yeast, do the same thing with sugar
Step 7.) Drive your nigger ass home
Step 8.) Empty 3 cups of grape juice into sink
Step 9.) Dissolve 2 cups of sugar into the juice and then add 1 teaspoon of yeast
Step 10.) Leave cap partially open so that bottle does not explode
Step 11.) Wait 2 weeks
Step 12.) Get drunk as fuck off of 13% ABV nigger wine
Step 13.) Profit?

This is safe, in fact I've done it several times OP. As long as you ferment rather than distill your booze there will be no blindness causing methanol in the solution.
>>
>>34536961
How do I find a spot to grow outside?
>>
Are you Australian?
If so buy goon.
$12 at dan murpheys will get you 4 liters of 13% alcohol shiraz.
It's basically the only way you can be an alcoholic in this country without breaking the bank
>>
>>34536714
Make your own, cheaper as fuck
>>
>>34537018
Dude what are you talking about?
All alcohol is made via fermentation
>>
File: 20161030dethsticksusiex_0.jpg (874KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
20161030dethsticksusiex_0.jpg
874KB, 900x1273px
A twelve pack of Budweiser is like $6 anon, its not that expensive
>>
>Get water
>get sugar
>get yeast
>mix it all together
>waterlock cap
>let to sit around for 6 days in room temperature
>put into a fridge for 1 day
>filter through cheese cloth
>>
File: 14651255846552.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14651255846552.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
>>34537018
How to get blind: the post
>>
>>34537113
You can't go blind from fermenting fruit wines you retard
>>
>>34537068
Spirits are produced through distillation meaning the fermented musts are vaporized then condensed and distilled.

Fermentation just uses yeast and sugar to produce ethanol and CO2 as a byproduct.
>>
>>34536714
boxwine famadam
>>
>>34536714
You can buy a cheap 1.75L bottle of vodka or a 5L bag of wine for like $12 dude. If you can't afford that you have a problem and shouldn't be drinking.
>>
File: 1485752008924.jpg (245KB, 1475x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485752008924.jpg
245KB, 1475x1600px
>>34537153
Yes you can nigger
Read a book
If they say alcohol can get you blind then that means if I dont know what you're telling me to do to get alcohol then i am of blind ok
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
damn this forum is crazy
Malt liquor is cheap and works. A bum drink for broken men...you can join YOUTUBE DRINKING COMMUNITY they drink malt liquors . basically thats it this is a rat type of life
wassup guys its memezai with new malt liquer videozzzz
>>
>>34536714
You stupid dumb non black nigger go buy some hand sanitizer which contains organic alcohol (ethanol for you retards) read the back label, step 2 pour it in a separate container and pour some household table salt in it, the salt does something to separate the ethanol from the other ingredients that makes it for sanitizing your hands(like scents and shit) find some way to separate the ethanol from the rest of the gunk and pore it in a separate container. You now have concentrated organic alcohol
>>
>>34537381
Do alcoholic channels exist?
I thought that was unique to stoners.
I mean, besides shoenice slamming whole bottles of vodka in 30 seconds.
>>
File: 1474970398295.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1474970398295.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
>>34537441
tldr you could also drink bleach to the same effect. do not listen to this guy OP, it's an asshole trying to get you killed.
>>
>>34537219
this is the only bot who knows whats up
>>
>>34537672
>tldr
>somehow knows what the post was about
Yeah ok, sure bud xD
>>
File: sugarwine.jpg (60KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
sugarwine.jpg
60KB, 800x661px
>>34537111
It will taste like shit. For good tasting sugar wine you need yeast nutrient + some source of potassium (never included in the yeast nutrient because it's already in fruit and grain) eg. cream of tartar. And use champagne yeast, it ferments well in almost any conditions, unlike picky beer yeasts.

If you do it right it will taste almost as good as grape wine.
>>
>>34536714
Hooch.. you can make it in the toilet.. I highly recommend this
>>
>>34536714
>alcohol is expensive
I've seen 4 dollar 5ths of vodka at qfc
and 40oz old English is like 4 I think too
>>
>>34536714

Where are you?

In the UK drink is cheaper than food.
>>
File: 1481829179075.gif (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481829179075.gif
113KB, 400x400px
Cheap white wine. Buy casks of it, and soft drink to mix with. Sprite or something.
>>
>>34538538
Crush some raisins in simmering water then add the remaining liquid (straining the raisins if you want) to your shit. It's a cheap and complete yeast nutrient. I've done this many times.
>>
>>34538947
This is the best option if you can't find yeast nutrient. It's more hassle and slightly more expensive, but at least raisins are a lot cheaper than grape juice.
>>
>>34538875
Cheapest commercial alcohol in the UK is cider. You can get 1kg of rice for the price of 1 can of cider, which is a lot more calories.
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (120KB, 876x928px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
120KB, 876x928px
>>34537177
I love hobo wine!

WOOOOOOOO
>>
>>34536714
vodka or gin by the handle
>>
>>34539014
This means that the ultimate cheapest alcohol is homebrew sake, but it's a lot more difficult than sugar wine and sugar wine is already very cheap.
>>
Poor alcoholics here in Australia drink box wine (goon)

Otherwise bottom shelf vodka/bourbon is the go (~$1 per standard drink, where as most beer cartons (cans) would be closer to ~$1.5 per standard drink, bottles even more)
>>
Own brand vodka/spirit
>>
>>34537441
Kek. I helped my roommate make this a few times when i was on a mental ward that had not switched to the alcohol free shit yet.
>>
out here you can get a 1L bottle of vodka for around 11.99 usually. they have them in the supermarket
>>
Alcohol seems cheap. A 2L bottle of Bacardi is only $24, I can get drunk about 4 times from that, so it seems like a pretty fair deal. Basically the equivalent of buying 4 bottles of soda during the week, or getting fast food just once. And I decided not to get a haircut this month, so that's another bottle right there.

By cutting costs in other areas of your life, you can easily afford to stay drunk at nearly all hours of the day without much trouble.
>>
>>34540331
>Basically the equivalent of buying 4 bottles of soda during the week, or getting fast food just once.

*Talking about per time getting drunk, it costs about $6
>>
>>34536714
>1,99-2,99 eurobucks for a decent bottle of wine
How poor are you?
>>
File: 1471137521299.gif (2MB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
1471137521299.gif
2MB, 387x291px
>>34536714
Biochemist here

Jesus christ there are so many retards in this thread

First of all, you only go blind from methanol. It is NOT produced during fermentation. It is added to alcohol mixtures that you are not supposed to drink (called denatured alcohol) along with other compounds so that you don't drink it.

Your body metabolizes it into formaldehyde and formic acid which destroys your optic nerves in high enough quantity. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol)

(Fun fact, if you have methanol poisoning and go to the hospital, they will give you an IV of high percentage ethanol. This is because you only have one type of enzyme that breaks down alcohols and it prioritizes ethanol.)

Anyways, this guy >>34537018 knows what's up. I have done this before with various liquids and I suggest a few changes. If you want a higher alcohol content, pre-grow the yeast in a container with water, a bit of beef or chicken stock, and sugar in a warm (37C) environment, shaking it once in a while for about a day or two.

Second change, instead of leaving the cap open, make a one way valve with a bent straw and water. I'm too lazy to make a diagram so just look it up. I made mine with glass but that's because I had access to a lab.
Using a one-way valve means your shit won't get contaminated which can be gross.

Absolutely DO NOT leave the containers sealed though, the carbonation will literally turn it into a bomb.
>>
>>34536714
lol are you stupid

you can buy 4-5 liters of casket wine for around $10
>>
>>34536714
Get a job. My dads been drinking my whole life
>>
>>34536714
see
>>34537018

You don't even need grape juice. All you really need is sugar, water, and some active yeast and you can turn it into as much strong wine as you desire. The more hardy the yeast strain, the stronger you can make the wine. I've done it a ton of times.

TLDR:
>combine water or juice with as much sugar as you want (the sugar is what turns to alcohol)
>mix it up thoroughly and add some yeast solution (yeast in warm water. The more yeast, the faster it will ferment but you technically only need a pinch as it will reproduce on its own)
>leave your bottle cap *slightly* open to vent the constant stream of gas that's produced
>when the bubbles stop (~2 weeks later), you're good to go. Have fun getting bombed.

If you're going for flavor, you bottle the shit and leave it somewhere dark for another six months but this will not change the alcohol content. It will just mature the flavor from "blech" to "yummy".
>>
Alcohol is a normie drug.
You don't belong here.
>>
Alcohalic here. Milwaukees best and Steel reserve are the cheapest beers with the highest alcohal content. Milwaukees best is 6.9% and Steel Reserve is 8%. On an empty stomach 2 tall boys can get you pretty drunk and only cost 3 or so dollars. Add another on an empty stomache and youll be fucked up or black out drunk depending on when you last ate (which you shouldnt be if you want to be an efficient alcoholic) and youre resistance to alcohol.

Oh and a 6 pack of milwaukees best is only 3.99. Try that too. You could also buy 5 dollar bottles of wine too.
>>
>>34537022
grow inside then. cheap ass grow box with cfl lamps and a ventilator.
>>
cisco wine coolers aka hobo crack aka 30% alcohol content
>>
File: 2017-01-31-08-28-18-1520342992.jpg (16KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-31-08-28-18-1520342992.jpg
16KB, 289x175px
One cisco wine cooler gets me very drunk and 2 make me blackout.
>>
Boxed wine is the cheapest way to go. That or get a bottle of Everclear and make rape drinks.
>>
>>34541477
>First of all, you only go blind from methanol. It is NOT produced during fermentation.
Yes it is, when you ferment pectin (found in fruit). More is produced if you use pectinase enyzmes. But even with high pectin fruit (eg. apple) + pectinase you won't make enough methanol to be dangerous unless you distill, because ethanol is an antidote to methanol poisoning.
>>
>>34541648
Or if you don't want to wait 6 months:
1l water
150g sugar
0.5g champagne yeast (or reuse the settled yeast from an old batch)
1g cream of tartar
1g yeast nutrient

Scale up according to container size, champagne yeast makes very little foam. This should be ready in 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
File: 1466887472022.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466887472022.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34543068
>>34536714

Its still pretty easy to distill booze without contaminating it with Methanol though. When distilling, let the first drops drip onto your finger and smell it. If it smells like motor oil (or something like that) throw it away, thats the part that contains the Methanol.
Only drink the part that smells like actual booze.

The first part contains most (if not all) of the Methanol because it eveporates at a lower temparure than Ethanol i believe.
>>
>>34543431
But why bother when you could easily make something drinkable as it is? Distilling is more effort and illegal in most places.
>>
put it on your ass instead of drinking.
>>
You can get high by fermenting your own shit, try doing that.
>>
>>34537356
do you even know what an alcohol is?
methanol will get you blind, not ethanol
>>
who else here /ontario/ where a 26 of vodka is $26
>>
buy the cheapest most jenk ass liquor there is. those like $5 handles of 40 proof swill at walmart are good for the dollar. please don't use alcohol as a drug of choice though. it is the worse possible drug you can do i know from experience. you start getting really sick and all that and it doesn't even feel that good. if you wanna escape reality play vidya and watch some shows. if you REALLY need drugs just eat some psychadellics. since you can't do them all the time do some opioids in between, kratom is legal. you could also throw some rc benzos in once or twice a week but don't make it a habit. and if you can find some do weed a couple days a week.
>>
>>34536714
Make sugar wine
>water
>sugar
>turbo yeast

Make a whole gallon and get rite fookin smashed m8
>>
>>34541752
gonna have to go with this guy. lose weight it gets you drunk faster. I was 220 and needed 12+ 5% beers to get drunk but now I'm 150 and 3 7% IPAs chugged gets me trashed.
>>
Mix sugar water and yeast in a sterile jug. Put a balloon over the opening. Wait a week for it to ferment. Enjoy. Its better if you clarify it but drinking yeast wont hurt ya.

Oh yeah itll be likr 14% alcohol. First time i drank kilju i pissed myself
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.