[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse for not being MLGPRO?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 20110829mlg.jpg (28KB, 668x190px) Image search: [Google]
20110829mlg.jpg
28KB, 668x190px
What's your excuse for not being MLGPRO?
>>
i'm getting to old and i'm out of my prime, i've already won tournaments anyway i wish i was born a little later so i could be in on the whole esports scene now.
>>
>>34536452
>playing only single player turn based rpg's
>shit a vidya
>quit vidya for like 2 years when I started uni before going back, so worse than I was
>don't play normie games like cod or overwatch or lol
>>
>>34536452

I work 40-60 hrs per week. Also, when I play competitive games a lot over a short period of time, I start getting pissed off and become obsessed with winning, at which point I stop having fun.
>>
>>34536452
i'm not Korean
>>
>>34536533
but anon, when has losing ever been fun?
>>
I blow ass at games. I've played a series for over 10 years and still am mediocre at it.
>>
>>34536576

When I start out playing team-based games I can usually enjoy the game regardless of me winning or losing.

But with FGs I get really salty when I lose no matter, what despite me telling myself I'm just playing to learn, not to win.
>>
>>34536452
Because telling a girl you're MLGPRO is going to make her pussy drier than the Sahara.
>>
Don't play LoL or Dota nor do I want to.

I much prefer 8-bit up to 64-bit era consoles, mostly focused on SNES and Genesis. I did play all iterations of SF4 from '09 until SF5 came out. I was fairly decent at locals but never did an actual tourney. I really enjoyed it and don't feel like grinding myself in SF5 to the level I was in SF4. What a waste of 7 years of my life that game was.
>>
>>34536472
>implying he could compete with the players now that aren't just bots from random pub servers
>>
>>34536452
I'm past my prime I used to play gb a lot back in the day I peaked at rank 83 I think. Doubt anyone here knows who I am though. I'm far too old to be pro now a days though.
>>
Just a heads up MLG was mostly for console games. The PC events they hosted people that were good didn't even bother to compete for the 20k grand prize.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks "pro gaming" is a joke nowadays? It seems to all be focused on 2-4 games (LoL, Dota2, CSGO)

what the fuck ever happened to RTS and shit
>>
>>34536452
I was a legend at the original COD modern warfare back in 08 . People use to fear my Gamer handle . One Day I grew up and started a real Career and never looked back :P
>>
>>34538428
XSephirothX

I remember you
>>
>>34538428
Do you remember M16 god? That is if you played on xbox.
>>
>>34538454
I Still use my gamer handle so I can't un anon it . But I would spend months finding the most glitched out spots on the maps where no could reach me . *jump on fence run down, up box ,off lap post to roof . No one could get to me .
>>
>>34538516
The new COD games are so well tested now glitches like that are hard to find .
>>
>>34538509
I was a PS3 player . sorry .
>>
playing against mlg and higher rated game players sucks there's always lag switches involved fuck that bullshit multiplayer online games was a mistake
>>
>>34539381
I was a DDoSer back when I played. If you lag switched me or disputed or anything like that with me I would hold you offline for the whole week.
>>
>>34539409
i really doubt it unless you were ddos'ing people from your own clan since that's generally the only way you'd get specific peoples IP's and people don't call out their own clan mates on cheating because they're watching the opposing team and just telling their own team how they need backup.

most games have an organized cheating system going on with lag switches and crap because when it a cheater does get caught out he brings the other players in on the cheats.
then the entire team is invested in not getting caught and other people that have to play them know they're cheating but can't prove it so also start cheating.
just not even worth wasting time and money on games since games makers can't really do anything about it.
>>
>>34539596
>>34539409
besides, no one is going to get ddos'd for a week when they can just pull the plug on their modem for like half a minute and get their op forced to reset when they turn it back on.
>>
>>34539596
It used to be very easy to get peoples IP addresses? Please don't tell me I was DDoSing people I knew. I would literally get lag switched and I would just hit the host off hold him off and play it off like he had a laggy connection. It is beyond easy to get IPs in any game that has a host and not a dedicated server that everyone connects through.
>>
>>34539615
Doesn't work if you have a static IP address buddy. Trust me buddy I'm not kidding. If you have a dynamic IP address your IP can change if you have a static it's always the same. Not to mention if you got someones actual modem IP they're fucked. If you got their routers IP if they knew what they were doing they could clone their MAC address and change their IP but not everyone knew how to or even had the option to.
>>
>>34539596
>>34539615
Please like I might be a skid but you clearly know nothing about this kind of thing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.