[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testicular Torsion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Torsion-Cartoon-Image.png (87KB, 773x662px) Image search: [Google]
Torsion-Cartoon-Image.png
87KB, 773x662px
Has anyone here experienced the wonders of having one or both of your testicles getting all tangled up in the sack and getting the blood supply cut off?

I've had it almost happen to me a few times (only went about halfway around during the worse instances, and it slowly situates itself after standing up for 15 minutes or so) and tomorrow I'm gonna get a surgery done to prevent it from happening in the future. They're gonna cut my scrotum open, make sure there's nothing wrong with my testes, and (assuming there's nothing wrong and they don't remove them) loosely sew them to the inside of my scrotum in two separate spots to make sure they can still retract and hang low, but they won't be able to twist anymore.

Gonna be bedridden for at least a few days afterward.

Here's hoping nothing goes wrong. But if something does and I lose my testes, it's not like it'd be a big loss anyway.
>>
No
But I was born with an undescended right testicle
Surgery fixed it mostly but it still hangs higher than my left
Feels weird
>>
>>34535922
>But I was born with an undescended right testicle

same with me but when I found out I just pulled that fucker down

stop letting your cowardice hold you back
>>
>>34535858
just get your balls removed tbqh
>>
File: 1485827383282.jpg (19KB, 195x169px) Image search: [Google]
1485827383282.jpg
19KB, 195x169px
>>34535934
W...What...
That's a...Thing?
I don't think it would help me much though, I physically have skin preventing me from pulling it any farther. The left side has noticeably less skin for slack than the left
>>
>>34535922
It's okay anon, I never had undescended but my balls are still uneven. It's nice though because they don't knock when you walk or anything
>>
>>34535922
>Surgery fixed it mostly but it still hangs higher than my left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZp-gbtvjDM
>>
Almost happened once. I was really worried because I don't like the idea of someone operating on my testicles.
>>
File: 1485765997329.jpg (65KB, 737x767px) Image search: [Google]
1485765997329.jpg
65KB, 737x767px
>>34535858
Holy shit. Back when I was in high school. There was this kid in my class that had that happen to him.
I've never seen someone in more pain in my life.
He ended up going to the emergency room to get it fixed.
>>
File: 1460564840532.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1460564840532.gif
98KB, 314x319px
>>34535967
>I physically have skin preventing me from pulling it any farther

I said it once and I'll say it again anon, STOP. MAKING. EXCUSES.

If you keep on letting little things hold you back, you will NEVER go far.

Skin in the way? TEAR OFF THE SKIN.

It worked for me and it CAN work for you too.
>>
>>34535858
It's happened to me several times. First time I had to go to the emergency room. After that I found how to fix it myself. It's the worst feeling ever.
>>
File: Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg (153KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg
153KB, 952x1200px
>>34535858
Reading this thread made my balls hurt.
>>
Yes I did, I lost one testicle and the other one is now permanently glued to the side of my scrotum.
>>
>>34535858
My friend had this surgery done. Don't fap afterwards for at least a month or you'll cum blood and rip your stitches.
>>
Had it when I was younger. Had to be massaged by the doc for a while. Luckily i didn't need surgery.

>inb4 you were molested anon
>>
>>34536871
you were molested anon and i'm jealous
>>
If your not sexually active can you still get vasectomy? I want to be able to fap and not need to clean up after
>>
>>34537214
You will still ejaculate (sperm-free) semen after a vasectomy.
>>
>>34537230
Dude shut up your not even a doctor If you ejaculated sperm free it would be nothing stupid baka
>>
>>34535858
Guy I went to high school with lost a testicle to it. We used to make a lot of jokes about it naturally. Ever since learning of what happened to him I'm scared of it happening to me.
>>
>>34537276

Solid B8, bot. Keep it up.
>>
>>34535858
Yep. My right testicle suffered from this and then was also pulled up into my body. It died and stopped growing sometime before I was 12, meaning I have one adult testicle and one quite literally child sized one. It's still there, and I'm told it produces some sort of hormones, but can't produce sperm anymore.

My girlfriend doesn't seem to mind though so I don't think about it that much.
>>
My left nut has felt king of hard and lumpy for a few months now. During the first week or so I felt a lot of pain from the same nut when I jerked of. What does it mean?
>>
>>34538066

Pics of scrote, pleas?
>>
>>34537214
You realize a vasectomy doesn't mean killing your testicles, right?
Testicles are responsible for much more than just sperm--like testosterone production.
>>
>>34538104
I'm at work, so no.
>>
>>34535968
They are supposed to be like that. Just so they don't knock like that. Being even would be unnatural.
>>
File: IMG_0543.jpg (46KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0543.jpg
46KB, 500x690px
>>34535858
I had it happen to me when I was 14. Worst (physical) pain of my life. My dad thought I was faking to get out of going to lacrosse practice. Parents called the doctors office, told them to put me in ahoy bath and go to sleep. Next day go to hospital. Rushed into surgery. I prayed to god as they were putting me to sleep. Lost my left nut, they "reinforced" the other one so it wouldn't happen again
I remember getting the stitches out of my scrotum. There was a young female student doctor with the cranky old surgeon. She mentioned stepping out if I was uncomfortable and he said "he doesn't care" and proceeded to painfully pluck out the bits of thread.
About six years later I was watching the episode of The Venture Bros where Dean gets testicular torsion and it all came rushing back to me at once. My limbs went limb and I fell down

Upon reflection I think the experience left a lot upon my character and psyche
>>
I once blueballed myself so hard while masturbating for like 2-3 hours and not cumming. Testicles hurt like a bitch I thought I had twisted my balls and ended up passing out a couple times. kek

Luckily it wasn't torsion because otherwise I would've been scared of losing my testicle
>>
>>34535858
Mate of ours had it happen to him one morning back in high school. We called him twisty from that day on.
>>
you're probably paranoid

this gives you intense pain that you can't ignore

if you leave it for more than 12 hours you might have to lose one of your balls
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.