[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH NO A ONEITIS IS STARTING TO CREEP INTO MY MIND GET IT OUT /R9K/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
OH NO A ONEITIS IS STARTING TO CREEP INTO MY MIND

GET IT OUT /R9K/
>>
File: IMG_0701.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.png
208KB, 807x935px
tfw to smart for a oneitis
>>
File: ;^ ).jpg (30KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
;^ ).jpg
30KB, 600x629px
>>34534918
>ywn cuddle with your oneitis while she softly whispers into your ear how much she loves you
>>
OH SHIT, UM
...WAIFUS! YEAH! FILL THE VOID WITH WAIFUS AND VIDYA!
QUICK BEFORE SHE GETS IN YOUR HEAD!
>>
>>34534931
>tfw you wake up from a dream as your brain decided to climax all of it's daydreaming into it's magnum opus of her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
>>
File: 1281377287527.jpg (59KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1281377287527.jpg
59KB, 461x523px
>>34534931
>ywn wake up to her smiling at you and asking you if you slept well
>>
>>34534918
that nice soft skin?

it's made of chewed potato

soon it will shrivel and rot

soon it will be eaten by maggots

soon your fingers will grow numb and unfeeling

soon you will not be able to care no matter how much you want to

when you are on your deathbead you will realize that it's all over and it's never coming back

you will realize that not only did you waste one life, but you wasted two

if they could speak, they would tell you how much they hate you

they are not the one
>>
>>34535304
Omfreaking godjdahagahahhhhhhhh
This is the pnly meme I need in life
And a happy smiling laughing one
Omgggg ur so cute ahhhhh ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahah thankkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu <33333333333333333 XDDDDDD!!!!!!

I typed the longest happi ness emoji Ive EVEEEERRRRR!!! TYPED! INNNNN!!! My freaking entire life and they said my post is spam. Wow. Just know ur img is the cutest in the word i wanna pinch his cheeks and omgggahhhhesssssocutemaoooahahahahawwwahhhh=DDDDDDDDDD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.