[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: obscure feels >you will never have a friend like Kaworu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eva24DC_Kaworu.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
ITT: obscure feels

>you will never have a friend like Kaworu
>>
I would gladly become gay and have a friend like Kaworu
>>
so kaworu was the result of perfected psychological study to create the greatest possible friend in order to exploit the weakness of loneliness to infiltrate and destroy humanity

no, i don't think i need a trojan horse like kaworu in my life
>>
>you will never be part of the dorifto racing scene in 1990's Japan and hang out with your friends after highschool at night in toyko at a 7-11 with all your cars and then do battle on the touge with 90's eurobeat, or shoegaze blasting in the background accompanied by your qt jap gf who wants you to go "fast"
>>
>twf you're convinced you're living in hell but you tell nobody about it because they wouldn't beleive you. They're all a figment of your imagination anyway.
>>
>>34534894
>this but you're convinced Chads and Stacies are demons put here to torment you that you will never be able to win the genetic lottery and no matter how hard you try everyone seems to tolerate you at best and despise you at worst
>>
>>34534827
This! Anon, what car would you drive if your dream comes true? Perhaps someday we can go to touge and drift together..
>>
File: RainFrog.png (424KB, 501x330px) Image search: [Google]
RainFrog.png
424KB, 501x330px
>>34534945
1992 Nissan 240sx hatchback

I hope to one day own one and drive it around nippon on a trip there.

If you ever see a white 1992 240sx hatchback with no mods except black colored rims that is probably me. If you remember this post and potentially see me walk up to me and say "Rollerskate Skinny". If I don't react then flat out say r9k and I will definitely remember then. Maybe I'll drift with one of you guys someday. Have a good night.

>tfw none of this will ever come true
>tfw I'll never be able to afford my dream car, let alone do some tinkering under the hood because I'm a dumb lazy piece of shit
>don't even start thinking about how much it would cost to get the car over there
>tfw don't even know how to drift just fantasize about it because I love cars and racing scenic roads at night

At least I can live out my fantasies on need for speed underground 2.

>Riders on the storm
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.