[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick of being a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1484971796279.jpg (151KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1484971796279.jpg
151KB, 2048x1366px
I'm sick of it robots, I can't stand being a virgin anymore I just want to have sex. I just want to have casual sex with no strings attached so I can at least feel sexual pleasure. Is that really too much to ask for?
>>
It's not that hard to get sex, even fat retarded respects have sex lol stop trolling you can't expect anyone to believe this lmao!
>>
>>34534280
1. call prostitue
2. arrange meeting
3. sex
4. ???
5. you'll still feel lonesome and empty inside

do it anyway at least i dont flinch when people ask me if i'm a virgin
>>
>>34534280
Ain't as good as you think, especially if it's just casual sex.

Also, should you lose your virginity for the sake of losing your virginity, you would realize that it wasn't at all the core of your problems.
>>
>>34534280
I want to taste and touch her anus
>>
File: 1484430141757.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484430141757.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>34534280

>never had sex
>thinks it'll fell great and make him feel great

Oh you poor sweet child
>>
>>34534280
Then stop baiting in the basement you fat fedora fuck.
>>
>>34534280
>that position

would berry
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

op: yes
>>
what's her name op

>>34534544
same
>>
>>34534280
Fuck an onahole, you desperate faggot.
Cheapest investment you can get and in some cases are objectively superior to the real thing.

>>34534371
This.
You are idealizing something because you haven't had it and buy into the propaganda/hype.
>>
>>34534280
it smells weird. also bring some wet wipes. pussy stench sticks to your fingers and beard
>>
>>34534280
backpage. $250.
>>
>>34534280
Sex isn't that great by itself desu

It honestly just feels like masturbating unless you give a shit about them as people as well as women

Sucks, but we're only human.
>>
>>34534280
Get a hooker
Try to find a hookup on craigslist's casual encounters section
Get tinder and swipe right on anything and everything and try to fuck any matches even if, and they probably will be, landwhales

You have options OP. Unless you're looking for an actual relationship it is ridiculously easy to have sex in this day and age.
>>
>>34536978
Got to bang an asian milf with nice titties for 130,they are the best because of the slight language barrier,so you won't have to make small talk.

OP just get a hooker while your young and your dick works good. It's such a great feeling licking and feeling up an attractive woman,just being that close to one can help you be a bit less afraid around the rest. Obviously im still a depressed loser but man It feels so good and you have an afterglow for the next day or so. Just go for it!
>>
>>34534280
>Is that really too much to ask for?
Yes, only the best deserve sex.
>>
File: 565656.png (466KB, 570x641px) Image search: [Google]
565656.png
466KB, 570x641px
>hooker stories

Used to fuck pic related for $70 all the time.

she was a korean student with a banging body, but a complete dead fish in the bed. Tho, she was actually very good at titty-fucking and always drained my balls in between her fat tits (she actually really liked it, hated vaginal intercourse and bjs)

she moved back last year. Her fucking shit breath lanky friend stayed behind tho.
>>
File: 1 (3).jpg (176KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1 (3).jpg
176KB, 1067x1600px
>>34534280
>>34534544
>>34536078

my goodness i would marry her.
asian check
qt check
short bob hair check
butt check
boobs bonus check

lina from TuiGirl

you're welcome fellow robot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.