[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Gaston is the Chad, does that mean that Beast was a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

If Gaston is the Chad, does that mean that Beast was a robot?
>>
Nah, it's race mixing propaganda.
>>
>>34534209
Gaston was /fit/ autist and beast is /an/ or /furry/
>>
>>34534263
Literally what? Stop letting /pol/ infect your mind.
>>
>>34534263
>Nah, it's race mixing propaganda.
/thread
>>
This movie is redpilled as fuck. Gaston offered her everything but he was ultimately just a hunter in some backwater town. Don't forget the Beast has a swagged out mansion and is fucking loaded.
>>
>>34534291
Im obviously joking you fucking wet blanket
>>
BEAST IS CHAD
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
go away gaston!!!!!!! he is sucha. Weird crreeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!!! >:oooo!!!!!rawr
>>
>>34534323
I've seen people say more retarded things on this website, you'd be surprised. My bad though
>>
>>34534312
This. Gaston's a Chad but the Beast had money and a throbbing animal dick.
>>
>>34534209
Emily plays a good Gaston. What a fucking chin and forehead
>>
File: 371bb0_4886453.jpg (576KB, 1200x1850px)
371bb0_4886453.jpg
576KB, 1200x1850px
Nope he just Chad positive and Gaston is Chad negative.
>>
>>34534469
And pic related. TobfnjdmKzzjfjf
>>
Post in this thread right now boyzzz.
POST UP! >:DDDD
>>
>>34534469
>tfw Gamma Positive
Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1450903784379.jpg (42KB, 506x667px) Image search: [Google]
1450903784379.jpg
42KB, 506x667px
>>34534263
But... Beast was the Whitest possible man on earth. Literally high European Aristocracy. He was just cursed to beasthood.
>>
File: minnon.png (223KB, 500x468px)
minnon.png
223KB, 500x468px
>>34534469
what would rick/morty from rick and morty be
>>
>>34534558
I'm half expecting Beast's human form to be black in the remake
>>
>>34534209
Gaston is a manlet in the new live action film
>>
>they keep making shitty live action movies of good disney films

Why?

I feel like women are the main reason for this.

What's next, live action Aladdin?
>>
>>34534898
Hollywood is out of ideas and because of it being a nepotist club only for besties, no new blood is allowed to bring possibly unique ideas to the table.
>>
>>34534940
>>34534898
It's because there's a generation of millions who never saw the original.
20 years from now, all the current blockbusters will be remade once again.
Culture is a cycle, not a straight line.
>>
>>34534734
If they kill Beauty and the Beast, I will be livid with anger.
>>
>>34535037
underage retard, this is the only time in history that things have been remade. For the worse, mind you.
>>
the beast is another Chad

it is the dream of finding a Chad the other Stacies overlooked, a Chad who is "damaged" and for whatever reason doesn't know how much tail he could get
>>
>>34534209
The Beast was also a Chad.
Wasn't he a handsome asshole prince Chad who got cursed by a witch for being an asshole? So yeah, a humbled Chad but still a Chad
>>
>>34534651
It'll be worse than Finn and Ray.

Anyways life action beast is not revolting at all. Wasn't that the whole point? His face still resembles a man.
>>
>>34535080
Gaylord, Hollywood is barely 50 years old. If you think things were always going to be the same, you are the retard.
>>
>>34534898
I'd like live action Aladdin
I imagine the costumes and the scenery would be very pretty
>>
>>34535082
What if beast stays a beast, like Fiona in Shrek. Would he still be Chad?
>>
>>34535122
Well duh, they had to make the beast ok looking
No one is going to pay money to look at ugliness pal
>>
>>34535127
Underage prat... It's well over 100 years old by this point.
>>
>>34535159
Then that would be a completely different story
He would be a robot then I guess

Was Fiona a fembot?
>>
>>34535175
Oh Christ I can already imagine hamplanets on Tumblr that Beast is perfect the way he is if he's good on the inside.
>>
>>34535122
Finn never got with Rey.
>>
>>34535204
I was talking in terms of attractiveness. In the story beast reverts back into the prince, but would he still be a Chad despite not being attractive?

Fiona never grew up knowing what a handsome prince looks like, so I guess she's not full Stacy at least.
>>
>>34535255
You can't be Chad and be unattractive ao no
The only puss we would ever be able to get would be Belle's
That's grade A award winning pussy but still
>>
>>34534940
Never mind that almost all classic Disney films are remakes of fairy tales, who often exist in multiple remade versions as well.
>>
>>34535214
The only way the Beast's curse could be lifted was by finding somebody who though he was perfect the way he was based upon what they saw on the inside.
>>
>>34534558
>>34534651
>>34534263
BEASTED
>>
>>34535182
Blockbusters were invented with Jaws in the 70s.

Golden Age Hollywood was a totally different beast, basically just theatre on film.

Either way, film is the youngest artistic medium besides vidya. You have to be an idiot to think that the future of the industry was always going to go the exact same way as it's gestational years.

Just look at music and architecture. Remakes everywhere.
>>
>>34535214
It's becauae he's good on the inside not because he's 6'5 with killer cheekbones and fucking loaded you guys
>>
>>34534397
UNDER FUCKING RATED BROTHER
>>
>>34534469
I never knew gamma was a thing but wtf that's the pinnacle of social hierarchy. I'd take that over alpha positive any day.
>>
>>34535313
I think it was just finding someone who could love him and choose to stay with him despite him being ugly
And of course he did, we was a rich prince in a castle full of servants, of course we would find some woman
No wonder at all it was the woman she thought she was above and too good for living a simple life like the other people
>>
>>34535255
Yes. The whole point was as a Prince he was loved based upon his wealth and appearance. He had an extremely sour personality, but everyone tolerated it because of his appearance. He denied the beggar entrance until she transformed into a beauty woman; he quickly changed his tone. She turned his appearance to match his personality. He could only lift the curse by changing his personality to that opposite of his appearance, and finding someone to love him regardless of his form.

You could say he spent some time as both a beast and a chad.
>>
>>34535322
By the time Bella reached the castle, it had fallen into decay. It was portrayed as a scary, desolate place. He wouldn't have came off as "rich".
>>
>>34535429
Not to anyone else
But Belle was a goal digging gold digger who saw potential
>>
Who is spreading the nonsense that girls would go after a "damaged" guy or wants to fix??? Someone. Nobody wants an emo boy to fix.

Girls need to be protected. They need a Leader.

Stop trying to implant your degenerate selves via text shilling. Beast is best because he's strong, alpha, manly, knows how to take care of a girl & treat a lady, yet he stands his own ground and is confident in himself. Yall teacup ass niggas dont even make sense wtf who wants a project to fix? What kind of fucked up shit is a damaged boy who needs fixing? He needs family support or rehab. Only girls who are damaged with no self worth go after men who need "fixing". And those girls won't be fixing anything, they'll use him as an excuse but he's all they can get and he doesn't even fully love them and knows he doesn't.

Goddamn take a note from Disney movies
Yall are like the 7 drawves
Be more like Sleeping Beauty's Beau!
>>
>>34534209
Beast was a failed normie. Gaston simply has high test and is unfettered.
>>
>>34534469
>tfw Omega+ that aspires to be a Gamma+

also, why are furries so fucking weird and retarded
>>
File: krebattack.jpg (68KB, 720x960px)
krebattack.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>34535672
The dwarves were chill bachelor neets that snow white helped improve, as their practice gf.

Even dopey would be macking on fem dwarves after that.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.