[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a high school senior. My younger sister came to me tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484867277706.jpg (69KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484867277706.jpg
69KB, 438x503px
I'm a high school senior. My younger sister came to me tonight crying and told me about how a nigger at the school essentially "raped" her. The nigger was naked and forced her to suck his cock while she continually fought it and eventually broke free. The nigger, according to friends and eye witnesses, has done this to at least 4 other white girls, all non consenting. All were afraid to report it for fear that they would also get in trouble for being drunk/high at parties.

I'm not asking this because I'm a white knight for some dumb fucking sluts who chose to get high and drunk at parties with niggers, I'm doing it because I want to punish a Chad nigger rapist who forced himself on my own sister.

How do I get revenge? Legitimately, optimally in terms of legal repercussion. Murder and assault are out of the equation, for now.
>>
>>34534017
>high school senior
MODS MODS
>>
>>34534017
Your sister could have literally just punched/slapped/hit/headbutted him in the balls and ran. Simple.

You're just angry because there's that little seed of doubt in your cucksoul that says "what if she wasn't really fighting it"
>>
>Stacey gets wild at a party
>flashing her tits, flirting with every guy in the room
>nig nogs and takes her up on offer
>"no! Wait! I didn't mea- *glug*
>>
>>34534017
Get the school and police involved. Threaten to tell the media if they sit on their hands.

Chop chop. If you actually want revenge you'll put this nigger before bars.
>>
>>34534049
>high school seniors can't be 18

>>34534053
I don't care if she was fighting it or not. A nigger forcing himself on my white sister isn't acceptable. Of course she probably loved it, she's a retarded woman with inherent fetishes for rape and domination. That part is irrelevant to me.
>>
Stomp on his fucking head scum like this deserve to die immediately
>>
>>34534017
>forced her to suck his cock
What is bite?
>>
Guess what!? Oral sex isn't rape. Since he didn't use a weapon or excessive force like beating or drowning somebody, it won't even count as aggravated sexual assault.

Legally, you can get him charged with sexual assault. She wasn't raped, she just got sexually assaulted. They'll give him a slap on the wrists and maybe a couple years in jail maximum. Chances are, it will get thrown out of court.

She wasn't raped and he will never be seen as a rapist in the court's eyes. That doesn't legally count as rape.
>>
>>34534138
Are you retarded?

Rape is literally just nonconsenual penetration of the mouth, anus, or vagina (or any other holes you may have)

Forcing a woman to suck your dick with no consent and active resistance is 100% rape.
>>
File: 1485626921334.jpg (383KB, 1165x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1485626921334.jpg
383KB, 1165x1155px
>>34534138
>Sexual assault is not a crime
>>
>>34534017
FREAKING CALL THE COPS YOU DOUBLE RETARD
DON'T THINK JUST DO IT
>>
>>34534215
I was held under water repeatedly until I agreed to give a man oral sex. He told me if I bit down, he'd bash my head bloody. I breathed in water, every time I said no, he forced me back under. I finally agreed because the third time I was genuinely scared I'd actually drown. I called RAINN afterward to ask them if I could charge him.

They told me it only counted as aggravated sexual assault if the court agreed the drowning counted as the use of a weapon. (I guess the water being the weapon?) This was motherfucking RAINN. Later on, the hospital I stayed in that heard my story confirmed what RAINN had told me. Perhaps it varies based on state, but from my personal experience, I was told that is not rape.

Go ask my local legal system and RAINN if they are retarded.
>>
>>34534316
Are you a man?

Also it's important to note the girls in OP were likely underage considering OP is a HS senior and his little sister is obviously younger than him. That could help in a case as well if the nigger man is at/above the AoC
>>
>>34534354
I'm a women. I was 13 when it happened. If he's above the AoC it could definitely help.
>>
>>34534316
I'm pretty sure biting down on his dick would have him in too much pain to really be bashing skulls in. A good chomp could probably have his dick severed off which would give you sufficient time to gouge his eyes out. It's not fucking hard
>>
And mind you I'm not wording it so bluntly to sound rude, I'm just preparing anon for the worst possible outcome depending on how his jurisdiction handles such cases. If other places consider that rape, that's really wonderful.
>>
>>34534381
When you are a 13 year old girl who genuinely has every reason to believe someone will take your own life, you can't chance it. That's not the way the mind works in that situation, especially when they got you already in their hand's grasp. Like, they are holding on to you.
>>
>>34534017
How old is your sister and are you proud your sister decided to get BLACKED at such a young age and then deny it like a pro stacy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.