[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else 300+ lbs. here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: unnamed.jpg (25KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
25KB, 426x240px
Who else 300+ lbs. here?
>>
At my heaviest I was right around 300 @5'9
>>
I used to be 155kg, 341 lbs to you amerifats.

After two years of diet and exercise I'm finally down to 90 kg/198 lbs
Within the healthy bmi range for my height, 193cm/6'4
>>
380lbs and 6'0

Ask me anything
>>
>>34533824
can you see your benis??
>>
>>34533641
305ish at 5'5. I went to /fit/ last week to start my journey
>>
>>34534181
If I suck in my gut. If I'm hard I can see it, flaccid, nope.
>>
File: 1401860179481.jpg (18KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1401860179481.jpg
18KB, 400x388px
>tfw no fat gf to lose weight with
>>
>>34533769
>>34534216
How did you even feel motivation? I just want to die.
>>
>>34533824
How did you manage to get this bad? I mean once you crossed the 250 pound mark, didn't you think "maybe I should cut down my food intake?"
>>
>>34533641

I'm 6' and the heavies I was was junior year in hs at 290lbs. Then I discovered natsoc and redpill shit and was able to drop down to 215 in a matter of 4 months. I ran every day, lifted weights, and my diet was nothing but hardboiled eggs, nature valley bars, turkey breasts, lettuce and pears.
>>
>>34534262
It's not hard, just eat less than 2000 calories a day for a year.
>>
File: 1408935276066.jpg (317KB, 2199x2264px) Image search: [Google]
1408935276066.jpg
317KB, 2199x2264px
>>34534275
I'm 5'8 and 350 and I gained my weight over a year because of the medicine I was on. I had really bad asthma and they put me on shit for over a year that you're only supposed to take a week at a time. Side effects apparently include pretty bad weight gain. Now that I'm off it I just can't get motivated to lose it and I just hate myself.
>>
Like 350lbs.
>>
>>34533641
301lb, 6'8", I gotta dry out..
>>
>tfw skinny and cold
>>
>>34533641
i honestly cannot imagine eating enough calories to get that big
>>
I'm 340 lbs and 6'1

I'm a virgin, my only friend is a profesional yu-gi-oh card player, but he had several gfs
>>
I used to be 317lbs. I'm down to 290-295lbs because coach wants us all to be a bit faster.
>>
>>34534541
how did you let your life become so bad
>>
>>34534492
At 6'8", you still must have a pretty decent body at 300 pounds.

Zdeno Chara is about the same height and he's always around 250 pounds and he has a top tier body. An extra 50 pounds probably wouldn't rekt it.
>>
My fattest was 230lbs, I'm down to 186 right now, my only motivation for losing weight is so I can join the military and become a gr8 chad.
>>
I was, but not any more
around 215 now, still losing at a steady pace

I hate being fat
>>
File: NFqJLsb.jpg (60KB, 697x512px) Image search: [Google]
NFqJLsb.jpg
60KB, 697x512px
>be 336 lb 6'0
>lost 70 lb over the last few months
>horrible back pain for 2 years taking codeine for it but doesn't help much
>struggle to walk more than 50 feet
>on NEETbux for anxiety/depression
>leave the house literally under 10 times a year
>don't even exercise just sit on my pc and play vidya all day
>don't even eat healthily and still lose weight it's actually easy when you're so big

I literally wake up at like 5-6pm and eat a big fuckoff meal from the takeaway or whatever fastfood place I can get mummy to go to for me at like 7-10pm, that way i'm full for most of the time i'm awake and by the time I start getting hungry again that's when I go to bed so I just sleep through it

Just make sure you only eat 1 meal and drink only water or diet stuff and don't snack, I know it won't last forever but it's working for me now and I just don't have any motivation to excercise or eat properly healthily. Hopefully when i've lost more and the back pains gone i'll have motivation to move about and sort my life out but this is at least progress from where I used to be. Hopefully my loser strategy can help someone else.

Anyone in a similar situation to me?
>>
>>34534275
Been fat my whole life. I guess it was gradual. I hit 300 when I was in high school. These last couple years have been stressful as fuck so I put on another 80lbs.

I was in mid to high 200s in middle school.

>>34534850
How old are you and when did you get bad back pain. I'm 380 at your height and don't have back pain. Just wondering because I'm 25 and things can only get worse the older I get if I don't lose weight.
>>
>>34535126

I'm 22, I think I have a herniated disc but my doctor says I don't and I just need to lose weight. I have other symptoms like slightly numb feet and legs which is why I think it's more serious but I guess my doctor knows better than me.

I have been extremely inactive for years now so i'm sure that contributed to it, I have family who are bigger than me but more active and they don't have pain either.
>>
Was really fat most of my life. I weighed more in elementary school (grade 4) than i do now. I remember i weighed 230 pounds. my dad would weigh my sister and me, and we would both be embarrassed and not want too. It would shame us pretty bad. We both weighed more than he did. Carried the weight into highschool as well. Currently got a bit of chub , but am in average shape. weigh 170 pounds. Lost a lot of weight when i moved out and started eating healthier / a normal diet. As a kid my mom would load junk food and take out on us.
>>
>>34535369
I'm 6'1 and skinnyfat now. My belly sticks out an inch. Which i am more than comfortable with having lived most of my life as a colossal fat ass.
>>
File: humanpepe.png (40KB, 107x196px) Image search: [Google]
humanpepe.png
40KB, 107x196px
I'm 378 and 6'4, am I still a fatass?
>>
>>34535305
Get a different doctor. Good luck to you bro. I hope we both make it.

I'm tired of being fat. I wish I could go for jogs or runs, play ball, etc. I also want a gf ;-;
>>
>>34535432

Yeah I wish I could do simple things that most people don't even think about like being able to walk to the shops without being in agony or go up some stairs without being out of breath, can't believe I let myself get this way
>>
>>34535424
Can you bench your weight fatass
>>
>>34533641
He fucking looks exactly like peter griffin
>>
>>34533641
Obligatory pepe
>>
i am 6ft and 320pds
>>
Lost 15 pounds this month. I'm 295 now.
>>
>>34534262
He's 6'4, that should be enough motivation.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (46KB, 456x504px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
46KB, 456x504px
You know, I think you guys could get into better shape than you think. It's not really that much work. Just walk somewhere for 30 minutes while you listen to music each day, makes it fly by. Then do push-ups or situps for about 15 minutes 4 days a week. (2 days pushups, 2 days situps)

Then do a cardio intense workout maybe 3 days a week tops.

I think this routine is easily manageable, if you have to do physical labor for your job, you don't even have to do the walk probably.

But the big thing is if you do this you gotta eat OK food. Don't eat any sweets. I eat w/e the fuck I want (Burgers, steaks, omlettes, chick-fil-a, etc) BUT I always make sure I get enough of each vitamin/mineral. Also I don't eat any any sweets or drink soda as I find them disgusting and have since birth pretty much.

This is all I have done for about 3.5 years now.

>pic related its me
>>
KEEP EATING FATTY. KEEP EATING
>>
>>34534850
I suppose.

I've been steadily losing weight since September, down about 90lbs so far.
My diet is still shit, and I still don't exercise.
But instead of eating a whole pizza, doughballs, garlic bread + dip, I just have half a pizza and a chocolate bar.

I'm really only concerned with not being fat, not actually being healthy and fit.
I could never be fit because I don't have, nor want a lifestyle suited for it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.