[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imaginary GF/Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1475411438637.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1475411438637.png
419KB, 802x802px
Any robots have any imaginary friends or gfs?
>create elaborate imaginary GF to keep away the feels of being lonely
>pretty comfy, actually kind of works
>starting to get to the point where I dream about her occasionally, and can feel a presence when I'm alone if I imagine her there if that makes any sense.

I'm not even sure if this is a good thing desu. I just hope this coping mechanism somehow doesn't drive me literally insane.
>>
>>34533336
>tulpas
whoa dere, son
>>
I have an imaginary bf
It's my irl ex bf because i'm a pathetic piece of shit
>>
been doing this for years. you won't go insane. it's just a way to cope.
>>
>>34533352
I mean, at least go with a perfect dudefu or something and not get feelsy everytime you see even your imaginary bf. If I had done that with my ex-gf that woudln't have been fun.

>>34533390
Thanks senpai, good to know.
>>
File: CyULYFkXUAAjQ0i.jpg (58KB, 768x735px) Image search: [Google]
CyULYFkXUAAjQ0i.jpg
58KB, 768x735px
>tfw it gets to the point you're not even sure you want a real gf anymore
>>
File: 1464300946570.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464300946570.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34533336
No but I pretend I'm talking to someone else I know by making up questions in my head that I pretend is them asking. Then I reply out loud. Do I have the autism /?
>>
>>34533419
he was my perfect dudefu
please kill me
>>
>>34533444
Possibly. Or you're just a lucid daydreamer, which is still kind of linked to autism.

>>34533445
Fuck man. Well, at least you got to experience perfection. Mine was a total thot with a bunch of baggae. At least she was hot.
>>
I have a tulpa family, and honestly, they are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I can't imagine a day without them. Pic related. No, I'm not joking.
>>
File: 1472648026131.png (562KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1472648026131.png
562KB, 1024x575px
I always used to talk to people that weren't there. Like I'd laugh out loud when I heard something funny on tv, or if I read something interesting online I'd say "you should read this," to no one in particular. I'd always look to my side as if somebody was there, but there never is.
Now though, my mind has started placing anime grils in the spots where I'd look. It used to be an occasional 3D gril that I crushed on would appear and smile at me and then vanish. but now I guess 2D has taken over my life.
>>
>>34533581
I literally have not watch Anime out of fear of getting fixated on it's women.
>>
>>34533613
>I'm afraid that if I watch anime, I'll be happy
And you wonder why you're here.
>>
>>34533675
I'm perfectly happy with 3D women though, at least from an aesthetic standpoint. Anything I find lacking in the personality department I just rectify in my head.

I'm basically saying I don't want to get attracted to anime.
>>
Might try it. Redpill me on tulpas, guise
>>
>>34533352
I'll be your perfect dudefu
>>
>>34533746
Having a tulpa is great. Despite what anyone else tells you it's not "self-induced schizophrenia" or anything like that, but it's not easy and will take a while.
Mine is still pretty early in development but she's already 10 times better than any roastie.
Would recommend desu
>>
>>34533336
Your playing with spooks in my opinion. Dangerous magic I reckon
>>
>>34533857
Like how does this work. Do you physically see or feel them?
>>
>>34533903
I'm not into tulpas. It's just an imaginary friend that I have a deeper connection to I guess. Maybe the presence thing is just me not being lonely anymore, I don't know.
>>
>>34533910
You can, if you train that specific skill (imposition)
Right now I can only see them in my minds eye, but it is possible to see/smell/touch them by tricking your mind into thinking something is really there. It's a long process but there are plenty of guides and tutorials on how to do it.
>>
>>34533983
>tfw kind of interested but also feel like it's kind of unchristianly, plus I don't want to get too dependent on it

It does sound neet from a psychological point of view though, being able to physically see and touch something of your mind's creation.
>>
>>34533857
>>34533983
Wow, thanks for the info fellow robro
>>
>>34534028
I don't see anything "unchristianly" about it, I'm Christian as well and it doesn't seem wrong to me. Don't worry about getting dependent on it either, there are plenty of people with tulpas that also have normal lives and relationships. Obviously for robots like us it might not matter but if you ever were to ascend into "normiehood" I'm sure it wouldn't get in the way.
>>34534157
No problem friendo.
>>
in college i had fake girlfriends in every single class, and usually another one in places that i'd go and see similar people (library checkout desk, bus ride, etc)

i had rules for it, though. i could only have 1 per class - i NEVER cheated on my imaginary girlfriends. if the girl said something that indicated she had an actual boyfriend (this was before facebook, etc), then i'd need to find an alternative girlfriend because mentally i can't be with someone who i know is cheating on me.

i'd generally dump them if i found out they were stupid or i saw them pleading for grades or something - that is just something with which i cannot put up.

these have been the most fulfilling relationships of my entire life. there was one really specialized 400-level class that only had 6 students, and i'm like "well great, not a lot of great options" because there was only 1 girl. i might have had to be gay for that class, right? well no, it turned out my imaginary girlfriend from that class was incredible. i still think about her to this day.
>>
File: 1466581594635.jpg (205KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
1466581594635.jpg
205KB, 682x384px
I have a waifu and I fantasize a lot about her. Pic related.
>>
File: its_such_a_beautiful_day_feat.jpg (169KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
its_such_a_beautiful_day_feat.jpg
169KB, 1000x750px
>>34533336
It's something I've done since I was a child. Even when I had a girlfriend I still imagined her always with me. I would skip around time and imagine how things would be if we lived together and had kids. Sometimes I would even imagine a multi-day vacation with something interesting happening every day.

At this point I don't think I'll ever put grow it.
>>
>>34533435
I'm past that point.
>>
personally i just imagine myself with my oneitis, i imagine myself cuddling with her and all that, cant feel anything physically like some people can tho.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.