[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Spot a Normalfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: fma03.jpg (98KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
fma03.jpg
98KB, 600x315px
They prefer FMA brotherhood over 03
>>
>>34533206
They use normie instead of normalfag
>>
File: 1483785749679.png (240KB, 469x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483785749679.png
240KB, 469x506px
I thought normalfags were the ones with shit taste
>>
>>34533259
>brotherhood
>good

>b-but it follows the manga more closely!

doesn't matter
the original series took a mediocre story and made it better
>>
>>34533347
>made it better
>literal fanfiction
>>
>>34533424
>the original is better only because it's the original
>>
Hiw to spot a nostalgia fag.

They think something they saw first is better despite its weaker story, characters and animation.
>>
2003 is way better than Brotherhood
>b-but muh manga
>i-it's f-fan fiction, anon
Fuck off. The original story was shit and overblown. 2003 was unique and more heart warming.
>>
>>34533206
Is it worth it to watch both?

Both series look the same to me.
>>
Is Ed one of us? Or is he a normie?
>>
>>34533811
I think it's worth it. That's what I did when I watched for the first time 4 years ago. I watched 2003 first, then that Conqueror of Shamballa movie that continued were 2003 left off, then Brotherhood. Brotherhood's beginning is kinda rushed though. I overall enjoyed the watching experience of everything.
>>
>>34534207
I just finished watch FMA:brotherhood. Should I watch the original or did watching brotherhood ruin it for me?
>>
>>34534499
You're fine, watch the original. It's a bit darker & grittier than Brotherhood, takes a different story route halfway through the show. It'll be kinda refreshing for you.
>>
>>34533257
what are you going to do about it you normie loving mother fucker?
>>
The original's great, but nobody believes me on this. Look at how it takes its time with the pacing in the earlier arcs. Like with nina and her dog, they get multiple episodes of development before they're fused, so nina's end actually means something. Or look at Hughes; he's seen through the whole series going on about his daughter non stop, while brotherhood really ham fists it for a couple of episodes leading up to his deaths to such an extent that someone I was watching it with for the first time was able to guess what would happen to him. Pacing's awful in brotherhood, and the actual animation is a much lighter style that I don't prefer over brotherhood's heavier art and moodier atmosphere.
>>
>>34534963
Er, by the original I mean 03. Hope I didn't trigger anyone.
>>
They also prefer the old HxH over the 11.
>>
I thought it was much neater that homunculi were created via failed human alchemy
>>
>>34535005
Also I prefer 03 but I'm a normie. How does that fit into this?
>>
File: 1485836278976.png (148KB, 1045x776px) Image search: [Google]
1485836278976.png
148KB, 1045x776px
>afk things matter to them
>doesn't say normalfag
>>
File: 1484706325655.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484706325655.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>>34533206
The Homuncoli were all better in Brotherhood save for Sloth, but then again Sloth was the worst Homuncolous anyway.

I always liked the little detail that Roy killed Winrys parents too, even though it went literally no where as far as I remember.
>>
>>34533206
unironically are pro-weed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.