[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do feminist and sjws like Islam but hate Christianity? In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5898.jpg (281KB, 1242x1472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5898.jpg
281KB, 1242x1472px
Why do feminist and sjws like Islam but hate Christianity? In most Islamic countries most of these sjws would be murdered in public
>>
>>34533083
As Lenin would say. They are useful idiots. They can't think for themselves and support whatever people tell them to support.
>>
>>34533083
>Why do feminist and sjws like Islam but hate Christianity?
To spite christians/catholics/etc.

that's literally it.

In their minds
>Christendom ---> white ----> bad
>Islam ----> not white ---> not bad
>>
Women crave being raped.
>>
>>34533083
Minority privilege takes priority.
>>
>>34533083
these people are just damn stupid man, Islam makes people into a herd of godless apes just like the globalists want
>>
>>34533136
>Minority privilege takes priority.
You say that and yet nobody is fetishizing us spics, it's only nigs being fetishized

meanwhile whites can get a gf by just being alive while being white

really makes me think
>>
They hate religion because religion is dumb.

They hate Christianity because it is the "main" religion in the western world, and all the religious-based oppreshuns they experience in the western world come from Christianity.

They hate Islam because of all the things about Islam.

However, they don't think it's okay to discriminate based on race/creed/religion/etm. Christians aren't discriminated against in any real meaningful way in the western world, but Muslims are. They are against that discrimination, however justified the altright feels about it, and while they're against Muslims discriminating against Jews and vice-versa, and shit like Yazidis/Druze Christians getting discriminated against, the immediate discrimination they observe is against Muslims (and blacks etm.) so that's what they stand against.

tl;dr it's not that they like Islam it's that they don't think it's okay to discriminate.
>>
>>34533083
because muslims tend to be brown
>>
>>34533304
Discrimination is essential in evolution
>>
>>34533344
That may very well be, but it's unjustifiable in a liberal democracy (liberal as in not totalitarian, not as in green hugs for everyone)
>>
>>34533404
Not by law no, but by free citizens its very justified. Civilization erodes quicker than you think, we have to encourage survival of the best, not the most adaptable
>>
>>34533083
all muslims are brown and brown people are oppressed.
>>
>>34533222
Spics are actually pretty successful at starting their own businesses, taking care of their communities and families, and not being stupid enough to get themselves killed by police every day.

So the liberal media can't make them into the "victim race" as easily as they can with blacks.
>>
File: 1481119647357.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481119647357.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>>34533557
Ok but this is /Trumps America/ now, and he got elected IN SPITE OF the liberal media

I say that because there are people (whites) out there who think that the "Spics are actually pretty successful at starting their own businesses, taking care of their communities and families, and not being stupid enough to get themselves killed by police every day" thing is just a "meme perpetuated by the liberal media"
>>
>>34533460
Right; I'm fine with personal discrimination, but the moment people want the gub'mint to do the discrimination for them I laugh at them.
>>
>>34533807
What do you mean by government discrimination? Like Jim crow or the freeze on terror hot-spot immigration?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.