[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did technology make you go autistic ballistic recently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fucaptcha.jpg (679KB, 2730x1535px) Image search: [Google]
fucaptcha.jpg
679KB, 2730x1535px
Share your most recent or most humiliating seemingly unnecessary moment of autistic outrage over something related to technology.

>pic related
>Captcha is not convinced anon is human
>Should be flattered
>Attempts /facedesk
>New desk is lower than anon is used to
>Chair fucking flips/rolls out from underneath
>Dives chin first into edge of desk and ends up on floor.
Damage report: Chin in pain and somehow pulled a muscle in upper back.
>>
There were no street signs in the images you selected on the left
>>
>>34533004
the boxes on the left don't have street signs
the little slivers don't count
>>
>>34533067
Pic related is a recreation of captcha's daily disagreement with me. Clearly, part of the signs are in the selected regions.
>>
>Pop-up in the corner about a Dell update.
>These things don't have a close button but they go away if I ignore them for a few seconds.
>Have to click a button in the corner
>Try to click it, but it's underneath the pop-up
>Pop-up doesn't go away because I moused over it so I must be interested
>Have to move my window around like a filthy Mac user so the button isn't underneath the pop-up.
>Get really pissed that it took like 10 seconds just to hit a submit button.
Fuckin anything that doesn't have a close button is fucking stupid.
>>
>>34533004
>>34533067
>>34533098
When Captcha does that, it doesn't mean you failed. It means Google wants you to process another image to train their AI.
>>
>>34533004
>desk is higher/lower

At least you're not 5 ft
Your feet cant reach the ground!
Flying in the air !
>>
>>34533067
I've done it both ways, including the squares with small pieces of street signs and only selecting squares with the bigger pieces. Either way, I have to try again.
>>
I got really assmad at iTunes. I have to sort out the family's iTunes shit (I'm android master race dw). ITunes makes me assmad everytime I use it it's fucking insufferable
>>
I get autistic when I see mac users opening windows but not having them fullscreen so their desktop is cluttered full of windows I hate it
>>
>>34533328
When Google is using you to train their AI, there's no "Please try again" red text beneath the image. With that said, what you are referring to is also infuriating
>>
>>34533499
There is an app that lets you set keyboard shortcuts for moving around windows. Literally every mac user should get it already.
>>
>>34533278
After using an HP desktop at work I've had a bunch of weird habits trained by recurring inconvenience like that. e.g. primarily using tab to iterate through forms and buttons even if it's the less efficient method
>>
File: 12714-1642-13461.jpg (85KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
12714-1642-13461.jpg
85KB, 957x1300px
>you were muted for 2 seconds because your comment wasn't original
>your file size is too high to post it (2MB limit)
>the pop ups i got every time i turn on my pc that i should deactivate but i'm too lazy to do it
>>
>>34533499
My ex had a macbook with event triggers on all 4 fucking corners of the display, one of which being logging out. Once, I was using it to finish up a uni paper and right as I was going to save it on to my flashdrive I accidentally log out. No idea what her password was and she was out running errands and wouldn't pick up her phone. I was late to class and my excuse for not having my paper wasn't accepted. have had a grudge against Mac users ever since.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.