[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you learn an instrument with all your free time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

why don't you learn an instrument with all your free time?
>>
>>34532613
I did. Drums, Electric guitar, bass and a tried electric keyboard for a time with the harmonic knowledge from the guitar.

Didn't helped with depression. But is really nice to play depressive sounds no one know but i love.
>>
Because I'm already proficient at all the ones that I'd ever want to play.
>>
>>34532613
bought a violin to cure my addiction to vidya and shitposting

all my left hand finger muscles are atrophied tho
it will take years to work

in a happy note my bowing its getting better
>>
I tried piano for 2 years. Practice doesn't necessarily makes you better, you actually need talent for it.
>>
music has reached its limit.
there is nothing new to create.
its all garbage
>>
>>34534090
How do you mean?

idjxcjdisjckfkxkekkxkkskdndmwmdmd
>>
>>34534190
Browse /mu/ and you'll start to understand.
>>
>>34534273
>thinking mu is a good source for music
lmao
>>
I learnt 2. Tired of both of them. If you have actual depression, nothing will help you.
>>
>>34534273
/mu/ is a lot of obscure stoner rock and black metal. It's kinda a niche group of music fans.
>>
File: tfw world of shit.gif (517KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw world of shit.gif
517KB, 500x300px
>>34532613
I have no motivation to do anything except smoke weed and jack off.

Ta-da
>>
>>34534393
Who said that? Not me.
>>
>>34532613
I did and I'm terrible at it. Don't fall for the "productive hobbies" meme its all bullshit
>>
Because learning an instrument is hard. Anything too hard in life is not worth doing --remember that-- like snow boarding or martial arts... or pottery... or math. My point is if you're not immediately good at doing something, why do it?
>>
File: art.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>34534538

This, if it's difficult, it means you have no talent for it and at best you'll be medicore.
>>
TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY
THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW BACK TO YOU
>>
>>34532613
I'm learning guitar already and going to start working on other instruments soon.

>>34534273
>browses /mu/ once

>>34534429
Actually it's
>30 percent meme rap and trap
>50 percent safe indie rock and 'experimental' pop
>10 percent pop and kpop
>5 percent black metal (only in winter months)
>5 percent actually really good music of various genres
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.