[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies say to losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471382661505.jpg (623KB, 2856x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1471382661505.jpg
623KB, 2856x2142px
>"You just have to find something you're good at"
>>
its easy to give advice when its projected. normies only know what worked for them.
>>
>>34531420
>It's ok bro, I understand where you're coming from
No you don't.
>>
>"If you're in a tough situation, it's your own fault."
>>
>"Just keep trying anon, you'll get it!"

origifag
>>
>>34531940
This is the generally true though, with the exception of bullying and things that are actually 100% out of your control.
>>
>>34531983
>you can control everything except the things you can't control
holy crap thanks oprah
>>
"fuck off"
Ohgkhcutdigfohfljfkviyd!hrkv
>>
>>34532096
>>34532096
The point still stands that 9 times out of 10 your situation is shitty because of something you did. Maybe if you stopped getting triggered by single words, you could actually comprehend the meaning of a sentence.
>>
>>34531983
>You can control other people's will if you work hard enough
Normie go home.
>>
>>34532151
>Stop making me look stupid! You're just triggered!
You sound as dumb as a Drumpf fag right now, just to let you know.
>>
>>34531983
>>34532151
See >>34531523
Dattebayo
>>
>>34532151
>9 times out of 10 your situation is shitty because of something you did
that's a made up number and you know that.

it would be more helpful to tell people that regardless of what caused their tough situation, they are the person responsible for fixing it. this is true whether you fucked yourself over or not because if you wait for other people to (help you) fix your life, you'll probably be waiting forever.

of course, sometimes you won't be able to fix it but at least it doesn't make people defensive and re-focuses your attention on finding the solution rather than allowing yourself to wallow in the problem.
>>
File: 1473433322140.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473433322140.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>34531420
It's funny because you'll all die sad and alone.
>>
>>34531420
I'm good at shitposting, where will that get me?
>>
>>34531420
Is that why you're always an asshole?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.