[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your standars for loving someone anonon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 37

File: 56083907_p46_master1200.jpg (298KB, 800x957px) Image search: [Google]
56083907_p46_master1200.jpg
298KB, 800x957px
what are your standars for loving someone anonon?
>>
It's not based on standards. It's based on initial chemistry and building something off of it and sticking to it.
>>
>>34530727
>falling for the love is chemistry meme
>>
>>34530651

Their height
>>
>>34530775
>unable to grasp context
he obviously means relationship chemistry
>>
she's ok with me getting high all day
she's nice
she's pretty
thats it
>>
My standards:
>Not fat
>Not a sjw
>Not a single mother
>Female

I literally could not go any lower at this point. Paraplegic, burn victims, and anything else I would date them all.
>>
>>34530651
I have to have had sex with them.

It's not real love until you've made sure you're physically compatible.
>>
>>34530775
>>34530801

I mean it's the first part. If both parties screw it up then it's not love.
>>
>>34530853
would you marry a girl with whatever the shit stephen hawkings has?
>>
>>34530651
willingness to dominate me with their cock
>>
Chemistry + trust + intimacy = love
>>
>>34530651
Going to the wrong person for that kind of thing OP.
>>
>>34530888

i wouldn't marry a girl if she had freckles.
>>
>>34530888
Yes. In all honesty I really would.
>>
>>34530923
i wouldn't marry a girl at gun point.
>>
>>34530894
Are you a boy or girl? Where are you located?
>>
File: 1436820998314.png (351KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436820998314.png
351KB, 800x800px
It's all about personality to be honest.
>>
>Born female
>Virgin
>shorter than me
>college educated but makes less money than me
>not a SJW
>can cook
>believes in traditional male-female roles
>wants children
>isn't into any cuck fetish stuff
>asian/white
>submissive
>worldly tastes
>no dyed hair or tattoos
>no plastic surgery
>dresses modestly
>hasn't had more than two boyfriends
>willing to tell me where she is when I call her
>>
>>34530651
He understands me
He respects that I'm insecure about things he thinks don't matter
He doesn't want to go out much, he likes spending time alone with me
He takes good care of me
He lets me take care of him
He loves me
He is caring and thoughtful, the type of person who can pick up on my self-esteem issues, and will tell me he thinks I'm pretty when I'm breaking out and not wearing makeup
He is kind to me
>>
if they love me
>>
>>34531083
t. male

onigiri
>>
I'm too self centered or and self absorbed to love other people or something.

I don't know what about me is garbage exactly, but it leads to me being unable to love people.

I approve of you, though, OP.
>>
>>34531143
you dont know me sempai fampai rampai
OR DO YOU
>>
>>34530651
>brown
>thicc (i prefer apple-shaped mom-bods tbqh)
>at least bilingual or has an accent
>submissive
>enjoys fucking a lot
>enjoys cuddling a lot
>doesn't mind or otherwise likes how autistic i get about things i care about (i like math and airplanes and other things girls don't care about and i talk a fucking lot about whatever i happen to be working on)
>doesn't mind or otherwise likes me being goofy/clingy/cheesy/protective
>nice parents with a close relationship
>likes trying new things (especially restaurants)

ultimate comfy. i'll find her if it takes a lifetime
>>
>he smothers me in affection
>virgin
>he's overprotective
>he licks my tears when im sad
>>
>>34530651
>she doesn't annoy me too much
>she lets me have my space
>she takes enough care of herself that she doesn't bloat up after things get serious
>she doesn't bother to look into my internet history/doesn't care
>she has her own unique views and doesn't just parrot mine
>we can disagree but never let things get too serious
>>
>>34530651
Important:
- he's intelligent
- he's not overly emotional
- not childlish and helpless
- we can talk about every topic in the world, without awkwardness
- he lives near me
Uninportant, but would be cool:
- tall
- charismatic
- has some hobbies and is willing to introduce me to them
- diplomatic
- not extremely lewd

That's all I can think of in this moment
>>
>>34531239
Get a fucking dog, it would fit perfectly
>>
>>34531295
Dogs dont hold my hand and say I love you
>>
>>34531255
t. ISTP who doesnt actually want to compromise for a gf
>>
>>34531343
https://youtu.be/y83FbFKi7zg
https://youtu.be/APJsXF2TtFg
They DO.
>>
>>34531343
It's nonverbal communication. It's much deeper. I find that I can get emotionally close to animals than humans most of the time, and if you're looking for a deep relationship (no lewdness), dogs are the way to go.
>>
>>34531343

But they would also never leave you, and would mourn your loss if you died. It's highly unlikely that you'll find a girl that does the same - probably a 1 in 20 shot.
>>
>>34531047
seems pretty sensible/realistic, aside from virgin and the college thing. why hasn't it happened yet, or are you absolutely not willing to settle for nonvirgins or something?

>>34531083
>the type of person who can pick up on my self-esteem issues, and will tell me he thinks I'm pretty when I'm breaking out and not wearing makeup
this was honestly my favorite part about being in a /relationship/ in the past, being able to make my favorite person's day and letting her know how special she was and all that. hearing her voice brighten up and smile... and i would always think about those moments when i saw her face on my phone and couldn't help but smile too, every single time. ugh. i miss it pretty bad tbqh
>>
>>34530853
i like you already
>>
a beating heart.
>>
if your standards for loving someone are anything besides getting to know them you will never love anyone
>>
>>34531412
>>34531409
You don't understand, I already have a dog that doesn't love me. This might sound selfish but all I want is a guy who will make me feel less lonely.
>>
File: 1475896228589.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475896228589.png
200KB, 400x400px
>girl(female)
>saving herself for marriage
>reasonable weight
>conservative or able to tolerate conservative views
>loves me
>>
>>34531538
What is your location? Why do you want someone to lick your tears?
>>
I have to feel like I would enjoy spending time with them. If not then fuck that. Don't even act like I should lower my standards, never happening.
>>
>>34531488
You are first person to ever say that to me.
>>
>>34531263
are you a girl (female)?
don't mute me
>>
File: better off alone.jpg (24KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
better off alone.jpg
24KB, 500x574px
Someone who's willing to love me back, and is warm and kind.
>tfw the girl you loved more than anything took your kids and moved across the country with the,
>tfw you've devolved from a mildly successful cyborg, able to fake normalcy, into that crazy reclusive uncle who looks like a hobo
I don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore.
>>
>>34531614
FL
I think it's cute to have someone clean me up when im sad. It doesn't have to be licking, he can just wipe them away normally.
>>
>>34531675
Yes, I am

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
>>34531538
>This might sound selfish but all I want is a guy who will make me feel less lonely.
it's a tad selfish, but probably more lazy than anything. you're not a bad person for feeling lonely, you just need to be a little more introspective on why you feel the way you do and what aspects of having a guy around would help fix it. i'm not saying having a guy wouldn't help you, i'm saying there might be a more emotionally mature way to fix your situation that doesn't gamble with somebody else (and it may turn out to be a more permanent, positive, and enriching solution to your emotional state). just food for thought
>>
>>34531263
Where is "near you"?

Also genetic female?
>>
>be male (gay)
>normal dude, no tranny/crossdressing/femboy shit
>be content with the robot lifestyle
>practice basic hygene
>>
>Honest
>Sweet
>Cynical
>Weaboo
>Would be okay with us working shitty part time jobs or even just getting NEETbux together
>Okay with just doing different things near each other or holding each other for 12 hours straight
>No real power dynamic between us, just two people
>>
>>34531774
East Europe (Poland to be specific), and yes, genetic female
>>
>Not SJW
>Does not browse tumblr
>Isn't liberal
>Voted Trump
>Recognizes the superiority of whites over other races (literally invented civilization)
>Recognizes the superiority of men over women and that I am the boss of the relationship
>Christian
>Likes Anime and video games
>Will be submissive to me in and out of the bedroom (traditional values)
>Can cook and clean
>Will let me have sex with her whenever I want (High libido, a man has needs)
>Doesn't partake in degenerate hobbies like clubbing or drinking
>Doesn't like basic bitch shit like Starbucks and uggs
>Doesn't listen to normie pop shit
>Is intelligent and able to have a conversation with
Unfortunately women are just awful which is why men must turn to traps
>>
>>34531730
Thanks, I dont think i'd be able to get into a relationship anyway. I'm way too shy and I only leave my house to walk my dog. Plus, it would be really rude of me if i just dragged a guy into the mess i made myself.
>>
>>34531850
People will act like these are high standards but they actually aren't.
>>
>>34531850
>Christian
>Unfortunately women are just awful which is why men must turn to traps

Traps cant fit into that.
>>
>>34531942
nowadays they are tho
>>
>>34531816
Bummer, I'm Australia. Wish I could find a girl thats after those requirements in Aus. My friend's GF's best friend is Polish and sortve into me. I was considering going for it, but apparently she used to get around a bit on Tinder and it's just turned me off her.
>>
>>34531966
It's not gay if the guy looks like a woman, anon. Trust me, I'm anti-fag. Traps are redpilled.
>>
>>34531786
i honestly feel really bad for you guys (normal ass gay dudes). i feel like the gay culture is so fetishized and slimy that it would be extremely difficult for a regular dude who just likes dudes to ever find someone like himself

>>34531850
underaged

>>34531876
look i'm not saying don't talk to anybody, that's just as shitty of a remedy for loneliness if not worse. what i'm saying is don't expect for the guy to fix everything and if you do start talking to a guy just be really clear that you're lonely and you'd like to see where things go. ultimately you're in charge of your situation, and the only one who can fix it is you through careful contemplation and setting goals for yourself (sorry to sound like a normie lol). i've been hurt by this kind of thing and i know lots of other men who have too and i'm just trying to say what i wish my girl would've known before we messed around with each other. sorry to preach at you but i hope maybe this helps you see some perspective from what the guys' lens would be, and i sincerely hope you manage a way to fight the loneliness
>>
>>34531680
What part of FL, fellow Floridian?
>>
>>34532029
>i honestly feel really bad for you guys (normal ass gay dudes). i feel like the gay culture is so fetishized and slimy that it would be extremely difficult for a regular dude who just likes dudes to ever find someone like himself

Yeah. I'm a khv gay oldbot and I think most gay "culture" is gross. I think I'm going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>34532054
Miami. It's boring here
>>
>>34530923
Shit taste desu senpai
Freckles are qt
>>
>>34532267
You wanna talk about it somewhere else to see if something comes out of it? Tampa anon here
>>
>>34530798
Why do so many women act like that's the ONLY thing that matters? Women would rather date a poor fat tall guy than a jacked 5'6" somewhat rich guy.
>>
>>34532426
sure, do you have a discord by any chance?
>>
They are willing to be with me and their STD free, these are my only standards
>>
>>34532637
Sure
Brotinheyst#9340
>>
>>34531798
Cute relationship desu
>>
>>34530651
Romantic love doesn't exist, it's just a chemical reaction in your brain
>>
>>34532949
so is mathematics, and yet planes still fly and skyscrapers still stand.
>>
>>34533037
Math isn't a chemical reaction in your brain, it's cold hard logic, has nothing to do with emotion. It's skill and logic
>>
>>34532763
>You have to ask them to add you.
>>
>>34530651
big... a-titties
>>
I've never felt love.
>>
>>34533081
>being this pleb

Ravioli
>>
I just want to meet someone who has similar tastes in video games, anime, and music.

I'm cool with whatever else they do as long as they don't cheat on me.
>>
>>34531047
>>Virgin
>>Born female

kek, good one
>>
>>34532949

Might as well kill yourself now if that's how you're going to think about life from now on
>>
>>34533037
^this everything is chemicals you fucking faggot stop being so edgy >>34532949
>>
>>34533081
>>34532949
found the highschooler

this is an oregano post
>>
File: peepoo.jpg (41KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
peepoo.jpg
41KB, 395x578px
I've never had a crush so the answer in beyond me. Being gay makes the whole idea of a long-term "lovey" relationships a joke, so I do not dwell on it much.

And yes, I'm a kissless, hugless virgin
>>
>>34531263
>tall
I'm out
>>
>>34532763
it wont let me add you
>>
>>34530798
>6'0"
>Oneitis is 5'11"(could be the other way around, girl is long)
>She's in my class again so if I ask her out I could make things awkward for the rest of the class if things go poorly
>but it's her last semester here
What should I do, /r9k/?
>>
>>34533086
Oops, im
sorry lemme change that.

Try now.
>>
>>34531798
pls be a girl
i wanna live like this
>>
>>34533176
I changed the settings, it should work now.
>>
>>34533167
>I've never had a crush so the answer in beyond me.
Crushes are aptly named but feeling so strongly about a person is something everyone should experience just as part of being human.
>>
>>34533229

Guess I'm not human. I'm a robot.
>>
>taller than me
>skinny as fuck
>cute face
>grey eyes
>easily embarrassed
>virgin
>no tattoos/piercings
>wears cute skirts and shit
>weaker than me
>>
>>34533160
>Everything is chemicals
>Everything is emotion
>>
>>34532877
th-thanks

>>34533211
I'm a guy, sorry anon.
>>
File: 1482094070475.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482094070475.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>34530651
>love
NICE FUCKING MEME ANON, I KEKED REAL FUCKING HARD!
>>
>>34533323
>tfw no desperate alcoholic drinking buddy bf
>drink cheap beer or malt liquor, eat shitty food, fall asleep watching 80s movies
>die of liver failure together

>>34533140
what kind of video games, anime, and music do you like?
>>
>>34533299

>tfw No Dualism Gf who believes Emotion exists as a separate substance over and above the physical
>>
>>34533253
>You'll never relate to the best Sufjan Stevens song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCav8NvbQQ

I'm sorry, gaybot.
>>
>>34533355
I play pretty much every genre of video game. I can't think of anything I don't enjoy or haven't played at some point.

I have shit taste in anime and only watch FOTM stuff. My taste in manga is a little bit better but it's still mostly romcom and slice of life stuff.

My taste in music is even worse because I like abrasive music. Think death metal and other neckbeard shit.

The second two are probably part of the reason I'm alone.
>>
>>34533358
Emotion doesn't exist above the physical, just not everything emits an emotion reaction
>>
File: David_Chalmers.jpg (85KB, 290x193px) Image search: [Google]
David_Chalmers.jpg
85KB, 290x193px
>>34533456

Except emotion is not reducible to brain matter. Non-reductive physical or token-physicalism is the CORRECT CHOICE. Eliminative materialists can go.
>>
>>34533355
>>drink cheap beer or malt liquor, eat shitty food, fall asleep watching 80s movies
i do this all the time and i never realized that it would actually be fun if someone were there doing it with me. fuck you, now i have aspirations
>>
Virgin, isn't overweight and likes video games. I like short girls but don't really care at all about that.
>>
>>34533429

I know how it is though, I'm a gaybot who likes pleb tier anime and black metal. I don't think I've ever met another homo with similar taste in music as me.

>>34533515
Sorry, anon. That's pretty much my life as well. Get drunk several times a week and fall asleep watching John Carpenter movies, or low budget sci fi stuff.
>>
Ideally, someone who is physically active, since I really don't want a sedentary lifestyle (pipe dream at this point, hurt my back, obese, etc).

I can learn to love just about anyone I think. Being a literal autist means I hate physical contact with anyone except a rare few people who I've met that I've felt comfortable around, I still get bothered when my family touches me.

In real life I will never meet someone/be with someone else, its not going to happen, not because of "muh no gf" its because of how I act and my own choices.

so ideally, someone who works out, prefer a toned physique, someone smaller than me (6'1''), someone I can be quiet around/no need for forced convos or anything else thats forced, just sharing mutual interests I guess.
>>
File: IMG_4645.jpg (1MB, 2080x3284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4645.jpg
1MB, 2080x3284px
>>34530651
>cute
>female
>likes the arts, will let me show her all the shit I like, listen when I talk about it, and vice versa
>open minded
>sense of humor
>appreciates me
>>
>>34530853

Single mothers are the cancer of society. Kill with fire.
>>
>>34533709
that's actually harder to find than it should be tbqhwu. stick to dudes for that kind of thing, your girlfriend should cover other areas that dudes don't
>>
>>34531263
> not intelligent but tricked everyone into thinking I am
> terrified of sick patients, supposed to manage them
> play cs go all weekend
> randomly breaks out into sweat in social situations
> almost certainly lives in distant state

Whadda ya say bbe, are we gonna fuq or are we gonna fuq ?
>>
File: IMG_3536.jpg (423KB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3536.jpg
423KB, 1024x1418px
>>34533771
Unfortunately I'm not a fag. Just shorten it to
>female
>cute
>appreciates me
>>
>>34533504
Prove it

Original oregano
>>
File: where did it all go so wrong.jpg (49KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
where did it all go so wrong.jpg
49KB, 700x511px
>>34530651
>can keep up with my energy
>tomboyish girly girls never want to do mud fights and exercise(actual exercise mind you)
>watches anime or is open to it (can be basic shit like dragon ball super)
>like playing vidya games
>not lazy
>will do her chores if we live together
>likes animals
>is ok with short guys (5'7 mustard race)
>likes j pop/rock
>actually likes mythology
>watches horror movies and gory zombie ones are her fav
>has a soft side thats hard to crack but worth it
>can defend herself and is ACTUALLY stronk and independent
>short fucking hair
>energetic
and the cherry on top would be that she can always make me feel better even on the darkest days
>>
>>34533177

Bro, take it from an anon older and wiser, tall grils, especially at that age, have shit self esteem from being tall and grill.

Only requirement is that you are their hight. Can treat her like absolute shit and she will be grateful for you taking the time out of your day to shit on her freakish big bird self. Go for it.
>>
File: ladda_ned_1.png (48KB, 191x227px) Image search: [Google]
ladda_ned_1.png
48KB, 191x227px
>he isnt abysmally ugly
>hes white or looks like one
>hes a nice person
>will love me
>will spend time chatting with me until night
>likes to do the same stuff as me (games,anime,pc stuff)
>will not cuck me
>not important but it is a plus if hes dom

yeah, I am a boy

i wouldnt mind a girl too, but honestly I dont think it even exists.
>>
>>34531047
Woah it's almost like males just want reasonable women
>>
>>34530651
>it's a Hatohara Mirai poster thread

Anyway,
>doesn't mind my nerdy 'hobbies', preferably into them herself
>honest
>loyal
>dominant/takes the lead
>employed
>someone that I feel comfortable being with and can talk to about anything

Though it's funny for me to have standards when I've never been in love to begin with and don't even meet average standards myself.
>>
File: 300px-鸠原_p.jpg (11KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300px-鸠原_p.jpg
11KB, 300x270px
>>34534422
dont hate on the hato
>>
>>34530651
>what are your standars for loving someone anonon?
She must be a girl, and charismatic, manipulative, and abusive. I don't care about looks.
>>
>>34530651
I JUST WANT A LOYAL AUTIST GF WHO WILL PLAY GSG WITH ME IS THAT TOO MUCH TO WANT REEEEEE
>>
File: 093.jpg (262KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
262KB, 650x842px
>>34531990
I know that feel bro.
t. ausfag
>>
>>34533037
Mathematics is actually useful for one.
>>
>cute boy
>won't reject me for being a dicklet and will still be bottom

that's it
>>
>>34530651
>not fat
>fair skin
>excellent face symmetry
>boyish attitude
>should be younger than me
>should be smaller in height
>a virgin
>>
File: nomercy.png (1MB, 1429x1079px) Image search: [Google]
nomercy.png
1MB, 1429x1079px
>>34530651
She has to be so perfect that I'd happily give up the rest of the human race just to live a long happy life with her.

>tfw no perfect gf I can go live in an isolated cabin in the woods with and be happy for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>34536429
Are you cute too?
>>
File: 1464543969952.jpg (173KB, 640x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1464543969952.jpg
173KB, 640x1194px
Mind of a man, body of a woman, and heart of a mother
And I deserve none
>>
>>34536529
I at least used to be, going to buy minoxidil today when the stores open up and see if I can get finasteride prescribed to rescue my hair...
>>
Standards for love:
If I feel attracted to them

Standards for dating:
If I feel attracted to them and they live reasonably close to me
>>
>>34531238
>doesn't mind or otherwise likes me being goofy/clingy/cheesy/protective
Dick cheese is not an attractive trait and you should try to get better hygiene
>>
>>34536627
i'm cheesy like cheetos inside a dorito loco taco dipped in fondue, live mas
>>
File: 1485489455217.jpg (13KB, 373x386px) Image search: [Google]
1485489455217.jpg
13KB, 373x386px
>nice
>cute
>real
>somewhat red pilled
>likes vidya, and animu
>likes me

I'm ok with being alone though love is for normies
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 551x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 551x768px
>tall
>not fat
>ultra qt

Don't love him yet, but has potential to be my number one
>>
>>34536884
>girl or trap
>is interesting, has things to say, has hobbies, whatever
>not disgusting in looks?

I'm realizing I don't have many standards.
>>
>>34536884
>>34536916
sorry for linking you, dude
>>
File: 1460483544534.png (1MB, 1801x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460483544534.png
1MB, 1801x1080px
>>34536560
Damn it anon, just thinking about how I'll never be with someone like that makes me feel sad.
>>
File: 1485746904635.jpg (798KB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1485746904635.jpg
798KB, 3333x2500px
>>34530651

ENJOY REALITY ROBOTS.

THIS IS OREGANO COMMENT.
>>
>>34530651
>Female
>Virgin
>qt
>at least average intelligence
>Close friend of mine before any love happens

That's it.

>>34531047
>>virgin
>>hasn't had more than two boyfriends
>Implying she would be a virgin if she's had any boyfriends.
>>
>>34530775

But it is...

Every emotion you feel is chemicals in your brain.
>>
>>34531676

Life really comes out of nowhere with a kick to the ballsack some times.

But you already took your hit.
It's not going to get better if you make yourself relive the pain so, try to find new things to do, new experiences help to heal old painful things.

Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1485510247440.jpg (316KB, 659x954px) Image search: [Google]
1485510247440.jpg
316KB, 659x954px
>>34530651
>SHARES INTERESTS
>DOESN'T INITIALLY HATE ME
>ISN'T TOO CLINGY
>DOESN'T MIND THAT MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN

DONE, THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR GENDER, I DON'T WANT TO FUCK A DUDE BUT I WILL CUDDLE WITH YOU AND TELL YOU I LOVE YOU IF YOU ARE AND MAYBE GIVE YOU A BLOWIE.
>>
>>34537645
it's called natural selection

haven't you ever seen a nature documentary where the reject male calls for a female but none ever come?
>>
>>34537726
Even if she's never had a boyfriend, she could still not be a virgin and just a girl who likes casual sex
>>
>>34537806
Natural selection is a hoax according to Christians and Moose Limbs
>>
>>34537817
>Natural selection is a hoax according to Christians and Moose Limbs
Do you have proof to back this up?
They only deny it's existence because in a fully christian or mooslimbs system there is enforced monogamy so Natural Selection never occurs, but there's no denial that OUTSIDE of their religious system it's the reality.
>>
>>34530651

I am incapable of love.

I say this based off of previous relationships and my own observations of my own emotions.

I liked the sex and the attention they gave me, but I didn't like them as a person, and I felt absolutely nothing when the relationships ended.

Once I realized I didn't actually care about finding love, it was like a huge burden was lifted off of my shoulders, because I realized I was only trying to find love because of the expectations of society.

Obviously, not everyone is like me, I think I'm rather odd and in the minority, and probably have some kind of mental disorder.
>>
They need blue hair, they need to look feminine, and they need to be an assassin. They also need a penis or else it's weird.
>>
File: 1482892256331.png (497KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
1482892256331.png
497KB, 860x860px
>>34537781
Do you have discord or steam anon, I want friends that like cuddles
>>
>>34537836
I never actually said Natural selection is a hoax, just that Christians and Moose Limbs say it is
>>
>>34537906
These 2D girls keep you going, don't they?
>>
>>34531263
>>34531816
Sharing a border close enough?
>>
File: 1471487007027.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471487007027.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>34537920
I only click on threads with anime girls on them even though I don't like girls
>>
>>34538026
Oh, are you a girl or a girl (male)?
>>
>>34538072
I'm a boy that can dress up as a girl (boy)
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>34538026

>tfw no perfect anime boyfriend

Why the fuck was I born an imperfect, biological creature who ages and will look like shit after I turn 30?
>>
>>34530923
But freckles are QT
>>
>>34538145
I-It's okay, you can be my bf and if we like each other enough we can be in our 30's together, post info
>>
Biological female.
Isn't looking much worse than I am.
Hates the same things I hate.

That's it.
>>
>>34538169
Pick me, I'm better than that guy.
>>
File: 1475258285315.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1475258285315.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>34538026
>even though I don't like girls
I wish you fucking homosexual would stop appropriating cute anime girls. Just post men if you're going to be faggots.
>>
File: IMG_0174.gif (229KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.gif
229KB, 500x648px
>>34538180
Stop asking for me without posting contact info silly
>>34538181
And why can't you stop sexualizing them? I don't need to be attracted to it to think it's cute
>>
>>34538226
Alright, fine! [email protected], it's a throwaway, tell me what you'd rather talk over there.
>>
File: 20160927_000239.jpg (119KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
20160927_000239.jpg
119KB, 1200x848px
>>34538226
>And why can't you stop sexualizing them?
Because they exist to be sexualized, duh.
I hate talking to someone posting cute anime pictures and then they start acting all gay.
Please stop posting cute anime girls while also acting gay. I don't mind it if you don't be a fag while doing it.
>>
Well, if they exist, that's apparently a no-go.
>>34530915
I've only had partial one-sided chemistry. That's half of a half of a third, or one twelfth.
>>
File: 1170830929663.jpg (187KB, 688x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1170830929663.jpg
187KB, 688x1008px
>she can 1v1 me on the touge
>she even knows what that means
>>
File: 9043d3d38e-tumb.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
9043d3d38e-tumb.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>34538145
Precisely why I wish Nagisa Shiota were real. The only problem is that he isn't gay.
>>
>>34537906
I DO BUT I SURE AS FUCK AM NOT POSTING IT ON R9K EVER
>>
Want someone who wants to do right,and is cute.
That's literally all.
If she wants to do right it means she wants to do what she has to do and I'll always do the same.
Everything else you can always convert them towards,hobby wise.
If you hang out with someone long enough the things they do will just flow into them.
>>
>>34538169

brb killing myself because anime isn't real and I'll eventually be an old man staring at anime boys on 4chan
>>
>>34538667
As an old dude stares at anime creatures on 4chan, it ain't so bad.
>>
>>34538667
Did you stare at Nagisa
>>
>>34537939
Which border?
>>
>>34539004
Southern

-oregano
>>
>loves me and cares about my feelings
>won't go and orbit a stacy
Being submissive and at least trying to look decent are plusses.
>>
File: 1431530522284.jpg (127KB, 594x474px) Image search: [Google]
1431530522284.jpg
127KB, 594x474px
>>34539211
Pls be a girl (female) and in
A U S T R A L I A
originallydesu
>>
>>34539211
I'm like that other guy except I don't care if you're girl (male) and in the States pick me
>>
>>34531263
How old are you?

In an originalo way
>>
>>34530651
i just like things that are qt desu
>>
>>34539068
That's too far away, unfortunately >>34539375
>>
>>34539446
I'm 19 and fit most of your criteria (I'm only 181cm and just sometimes charismatic though)

But I'm from western germany and living in the UK, I feel that's probably too far away

Feels bad
>>
>>34539225
>>34539232
I am not in any of those, sadly :(
>>
File: 1431456171317.jpg (89KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1431456171317.jpg
89KB, 800x1116px
>>34540850
Were you at least a girl(female)?
>tfw girls who want submissive men don't exist.
>>
>>34540897
yeah, a proper roastie
Honestly, it just seems so natural to me, I am surprised dom girls are so sporadic
there must be at least one around your general living area, anon
>>
>>34541100
Are you in europe? I want a dominant fembot gf
>>
>>34531047
So you just just want ha houseslave you is willing to fucking you?

Good luck finding a Woman who is willing to do that now that is socially acceptable for them to have careers and live their dreams too.

Especially when you're a beta that you probably are.
>>
>>34541180
>socially acceptable for them to have careers

Why is this seen as desirable?

I have a career and it has destroyed my soul.
>>
Ever since I lost the girl I truly loved I've cheated in every relationship I've had.
Don't let them go. I'm in the awkward limbo now where I can't stop thinking about her, but contact is fruitless. Oh well.
>>
>>34541219
There's no evidence for a soul, so you better be using that as a metaphor for your mind
>>
>>34541119
yeah
ornament
>>
>>34541365
>yeah
perfect desu please dominate me?
>>
>>34541370
and where are YOU from in Europa, robro
>>
>>34541380
i am unironically from london
>>
>>34541401
damn, I knew it
you're far, far away
damn you tonibler
>>
>>34541409
what, how can london be far away from the rest of europe? please give me a chance to do what you say
>>
If it makes both of our lives more comfortable to be together, otherwise there is no point.
>>
>>34530651
>Not fat
>In Europe like myself
>Loyal
That's it.
>>
>high fidelity/stereo sound
>fight with them
>fight for them
>die before them (try)
>>
File: sketch-1485871998855.jpg (147KB, 897x540px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1485871998855.jpg
147KB, 897x540px
>>34541425
made this uncanny map for you
I'm not able to pay for a ticket and to stay for a few days, at least not now
>>
>>34541494
forgot to add, they have to be crazy mad, but smart about it, and won't slit my throat in burst of emotion, comfortable with the madness like
>>
>>34541518
the map is helpful thank you
>I'm not able to pay for a ticket and to stay for a few days, at least not now
what if i am?
>>
File: 53yg76.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
53yg76.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>34530651
>having standards

origeu
>>
>>34541595
I don't want to leech from anybody, nor I will
if you really want to, leave some throwaway mail though
>>
>>34541709
yeah ok!
[email protected]
>>
>>34530727
Honestly this. I don't really have physical standards, what maters to me is the connection I feel to them. I've fallen for people before I knew what they looked like just from their personality and how well we got along, one of them eventually became my boyfriend.

Once you bond with someone say even online, looks become significantly less important.
>>
>>34531263
>not extremely lewd
>what person isn't lewd
>>
>shorter or same height as me since I'm a manlet.
>latina or azn
>not lazy
>likes art
>isnt stupid
>>
>>34531263
Where are you from (Krakow here)?
>>
>>34542032
Also Krakow
>>
>>34542123
So... you wanna grab a coffee or something?
>>
>height( females either the same height as me or shorter, guys either the same height as me or taller)
>weight(not too skinny, not too fat)
>maturity(not necessarily acting immature as a joke or as an insult to someone, I'm guilty of that all the time, but when it comes down to serious business, I can't stand immature people)
>age(max 3 to 4 years age difference)
>not being a basic bitch(I don't mind normies when they're not too obvious and actually like their hobbies and aren't pretentious as fuck)
>honesty(if something's wrong, the person tells me, if they're not happy in the relationship, they tell me)
>strictly monogamous
>not a political extremist(I don't mind them being left/right or conservative/liberal, but in moderation)
>civilized(their source of news isn't literally only TV/Radio
>understands that my idea of dating someone isn't dropping 5k on a fucking dinner every week and that I'd rather just stay home and watch movies
>has to have at least 1 hobby or direction in life
>have at least something in common(movies, certain sports etc..) and has to be willing to pursue new things in the relationship

Everything else(same hobbies as I have, same kinks and stuff) are just bonuses.
It's a long wall of text but I honestly think that 70-80% of what I've posted is a given.
Also, of course there are exceptions to certain things(the height or weight and others)
>>
>>34542372
Bi male or female
>>
>>34542389
>implying there are girls on the internet
I look kinda androgynous tho
>>
File: aho.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
aho.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>34542123
>Krakow
>southern border is too far
it's literally the closest border
>>
Intelligence, maturity, independance of spirit, and not being a complete uggo, though my standards of beauty aren't too stringent.

And style, or at least a cultivated sense of taste, not necessarily a conventional one, I like gothic, baroque and art deco stuff personally, but I'm not judgemental.

The sexiest thing I can think of is someone who really understands what they're talking about or doing.

Cluelessness is everywhere and I'm tired of it.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.