[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stay healthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (871KB, 2448x2448px)
image.jpg
871KB, 2448x2448px
I'm bored at work and I like making lists so this is for all the people not doing so hot in this aspect of their lives. I use to be failing at pretty much all aspects of life and this helped me out alot.

1.TAKE VITAMINS DAILY
>2000+ IU of Vitamin D ( the sun vitamin, helpful in many ways and 90% of America is deficient. 2000-3000 is a good number )
>500+ IU of Vitamin C ( the immune system vitamin. C is one you can overload on because what you don't use youll pee out, so do just that. )
>Fish Oil ( Healthy in many ways including bones, cholesterol and even your brain )
>Garlic Supplement ( cleans out your blood )
>Multivitamin

Youll have to do this literally every day for months before you feel an improvement because it takes a while for your body to get used to having the nutrients it needs. This is so easy to do and even if you still eat unhealthy, at least you have all your nutrients.

2. EAT HEALTHY
Your body only needs 2000-3000 calories a day depending on how sedentary you are. Fill those calories with pasta, fruits and vegetables. Energy and soft drinks are horrible for you and I'm still trying to kick those but I've got it down to just a couple a week. I usually eat pasta, a sandwich or something else easy to make and nutritious.

3. Brush your teeth, moisturize and take care of your appearance. When you do this you will not only feel a lot better but it's healthy too.

That's pretty much it. It's not easy but it is simple, and if you want to a work out just add as many calories you need per day to have energy.
>>
File: woopwoop.png (292KB, 838x1312px) Image search: [Google]
woopwoop.png
292KB, 838x1312px
Does anyone remember that one /fit/ tripfag who killed his liver by over-consuming vitamins? Someone post the link

Not that I disagree with OP. Robots should be taking Vitamins, but the story is still funny.
>>
>>34528994
You didnt mention anything about protein you collosal faggot.
>>
>>34529021

haven't seen that but yeah it's possible. Taking too much of fat soluble vitamins can do that. The supplements I listed will do no harm though.
>>
Learn how to breath properly, also not enough minerals. pottasium and magnesium is fucking up your nervous system.
>>
File: 229328823.png (387KB, 546x614px) Image search: [Google]
229328823.png
387KB, 546x614px
>he fell for the vitamin pill jew
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>TFW 1488 VEGANARYANMASTERRACE TOOBEEONNEST
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.