[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lepine, armed with a Mini-14 rifle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: marc_lepine.jpg (422KB, 1057x1200px)
marc_lepine.jpg
422KB, 1057x1200px
>Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lepine, armed with a Mini-14 rifle and a hunting knife, shot 28 people, killing 14 women, before committing suicide. He began his attack by entering a classroom at the university, where he separated the male and female students. After claiming that he was "fighting feminism" and calling the women "a bunch of feminists," he shot all nine women in the room, killing six. He then moved through corridors, the cafeteria, and another classroom, specifically targeting women to shoot. Overall, he killed fourteen women and injured ten other women and four men in just under 20 minutes before turning the gun on himself. His suicide note claimed political motives and blamed feminists for ruining his life.

Was he our guy? I appreciate his discrimination against women. Make sure you spare your brobots if you ever go on a rampage.
>>
>>34528946
doing god's work. i like this guy
>>
When did this happen? Fucking hero. Yeah, I know, I'm an edgy faggot.
>>
>>34528946
wtf I love mini-14s now
>>
>>34528946
What a cool guy. Fuck Elliot Rodger. This is /ourguy/
>>
I've seen his picture but I haven't read about him until now. He does echo r9k very well, extremely well.

More than Elliott, Siodini, cho, columbine guys.

Oh well please continue to tell me I'm worthless.
>>
>>34528946
he was kinda handsome
>tfw no crazy bf
>>
Hope he burns in hell. Hope to someday piss on that bitches grave. Worthless sack of shit.
>>
File: 1484320550701.jpg (87KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1484320550701.jpg
87KB, 540x482px
>>34529079
This roasty is getting so toasty!
>>
>wants to fight feminism
>seperates men and women, shoots the women
explain it to me again fellow bots, how will this help? wouldn't it just trigger another twitter/tumblr feminazi rampage?

also, if one of you is a future elliot, could you make it easier for us to know which board you were dwelling in and somehow make a sign about it before you go an hero?
>>
A killer our guy? No: we're robots, not Chads. Robots are non-violent; robots do not wish to change the world.
>>
>>34529137

It doesn't. Mass shooters aren't following any kind of sense, they're just out to kill.

Yes no problem.
>>
>>34529143
> robots do not wish to change the world

correction robots never muster up any will to change the world teehee
>>
>>34528946

Oh yeah, that's exactly what we need. A guy like this going out and making feminism's irrational delusions into a hellish reality. Good job you fucking moron, you made a lot of martyrs and died a villain.
>>
>>34528946

I'm sorry guys. I hate to say it. I'm a traditionalist, I like my shooters to have some class. I expect a manifesto, final video and some quality meme material for future generations to enjoy.

This is just sloppy work from an amateur. No wonder he never got laid.
>>
It's either we are weak betas who do nothing, or autists who refuses to date a fat woman, or just not-yet-a-mass-shooter, my destiny is already predetermined by the vagina collective.

Hence I live outside of social circles because my life is based on my determinism, but they'll never let me since they have already decided .

There's nothing wrong with being a single manchild as long as he's happy with himself.
>>
>>34529220
I hope you don't have Elliot in mind when you say such things.

Reminder that Elliot's count was shamefully low and that he was stopped by a door.
>>
>>34529220
>No wonder he never got laid.
he wasn't a virgin, stop projecting
>>
>>34528946
WTF why is this guy so underrated while elliot rodger gets all the credit.
>>
>>34529207
>>34529220

Bros this happened in 1989, that's what really made me "wut".

I thought anti feminism was a new thing but nah.
>>
>>34529220
you sound like an idiot.

>>34529274
that's because you're a child.

>>34529269
because most people think that killing is wrong and the retards here don't know about anything that happened in the whole world before 2005.
>>
>>34529311

I'm probably older than you are. Discovering new information does not make me a child but it does make you a posturing virtue signaler for calling me one based on that alone.
>>
>>34529274

>I thought anti feminism was a new thing

Is this a serious statement?
>>
>>34529311
imagine being this buttblasted on the internet
>>
>>34528946
>Mini-14
meme gun
not a bad score though
>>
>>34529379

Anti third wave feminism, not traditional feminism.

I thought anti third wave feminism was a new thing, since the Internet didn't even exist in 1989.
>>
>>34528946
This story is from 1989.
>>
>>34529444

Hence my surprise that he echoes r9k so well.
>>
File: 1371252724353.jpg (45KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
1371252724353.jpg
45KB, 320x300px
>>34529311

You sound like a know it all internet dwelling sad cunt. Go fuck yourself.
>>
To be honest this is more incel than robot.

Robots don't hate women in particular. Robots hate normies. Also robots don't hate anyone to such an extent to be quite honest.

This is just pure /r/incels from reddit.
>>
>>34529419

life did exist before the internet. hard to believe, I know
>>
>>34529519
sorry but newfags like you dont speak for robots
>>
I don't think "robots" even exist anymore. This board is 99.9% baiters and their collaborators and me, the only original "robot" beginning from the original r9k.

There's new comers but they're just betas and very young.
>>
>>34529366
>probably older than you are.
probably not.

>virtue signaler
this has nothing to do with virtue signaling. if you thought anti-pc stuff was new, it was just because you haven't been paying attention.

>>34529385
yeah. i think you people are idiots for pretending to give a fuck about things you don't give a fuck about because it makes you feel like you fit in.

>>34529460
his story has been mentioned on /r9k/ a dozen times before.
>>
>>34529532

It makes me wonder how Lepin's homicidal hatred for feminism even developed without the help of the Internet, without help from a toxic place like r9k.
>>
>>34529575
yeah bunch of teenagers from reddit everywhere
>>
>>34529479
>You sound like a know it all internet dwelling sad cunt.
accurate but i don't really think i know it all. i just identify that way.

>Go fuck yourself.
no

>>34529519
it wasn't an incel thing at all.

imagine thinking all anti-feminism is all about "i don't get sex." that's what you get when you learn everything you know about the world from /r9k/
>>
File: PGFire.jpg (140KB, 1036x536px) Image search: [Google]
PGFire.jpg
140KB, 1036x536px
>>34529584

You'd be less bitter if you ejaculated in a woman once in a while you know...I'm a newfag I doubt I'll be back but you...you'll be here. Rain or shine. Light or Dark.

Fuck dude.

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>34529626

Probably read a lot. Anit-fem literature was available if you wanted to seek it out. I'd also wager that his upbringing also had a lot to do with it. My own father's super anti-feminist
>>
If places on the internet like r9k -isn't- responsible for hateful misogyny... then what is?

From what sources did Lepin absorb
>>
>>34529696
i don't have any issues related to ejaculating inside of women. you're a normalfag bitch trying to shame me as a bitter virgin without knowing anything about me. i'd be less bitter if people like you didn't exist.
>>
>>34529544

>newfags

This place has degenerated over the last few years. /r9k/ wasn't always so bad.

I also don't remember it always being about "woe me no gf" but maybe my memory if failing me.
>>
>>34529692

You think what you said is cool.

In reality, knowing that you come off like a know it all sad cunt and still doing it? Well. I can see why you're here turbospaz
>>
I have a hunch that anti fem literature originates from places on earth where women are treated inhumanly.
>>
File: lies.jpg (15KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
15KB, 367x388px
>>34529775

Oh thats just the vibe you give off. Like the know it all vibe you admitted it to. I thought I was on a roll is all.

Good for you for ejaculating inside of women. Excellent work.

At least you admit you're bitter though.

Virgin.
>>
>>34529818
>You think what you said is cool.
no, i think what i said was true. there's a difference. also, you seem mad and that makes me feel better.

>In reality, knowing that you come off like a know it all sad cunt and still doing it?
should i try to please you instead? will you be my bff?

>Well. I can see why you're here turbospaz
why are you here? can we fight?
>>
Edgy thread, but the movie is well-shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXs8Ds71YaI
>>
>>34529419

Fucking AOL somehow predates the internet by at least 4 years then. I guess Jimmy Carter got his hands on a time machine so he could send emails to his buddy.
>>
>>34529940

AOL didn't exist in 1989. It was more like mid 90's.

Local intranet existed but not the WWW.
>>
File: micdrop.jpg (40KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
micdrop.jpg
40KB, 625x415px
>>34529915
>why are you here? can we fight?

I'm here collecting virgin tears.
>>
>>34529917
>massacred those sluts right as they tried to lie about not being feminists

absolutely based
>>
>>34529626
>women just being women.
You know the answer.
>>
Why can't this happen at my university.
>>
I bet there's an entire religion dedicated to hating and suppressing women.
>>
>>34530096
yeah, it's called Christianity
>>
>>34530140

It's called Islam , moohamad
>>
File: 1483432941107.gif (138KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483432941107.gif
138KB, 540x450px
>>34530140
BAZINGAGAZABENGHAZIZIMBABWE
SHAETEEZ FAIYAHD
OOOOOHHH SHEEEIIIT, NIGGAAA, HERE CUM DAT KONFLIKT!..)
>>
>>34530031
do you also go on other website collecting nigger tears, fat tears, kike tears, spic tears and mudslime tears? you shouild expand!
>>
sorry but he doesnt compare to anders brevick, the guy from norway who killed 69 ppl many of them teen and young female roasties
>>
>>34531684
he didnt kill mostly women tho. as im sure you and everybody knows, his intentions were different, theyd align more tih pol than with r9k
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.