[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with trying to cut down how much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Addiction.jpg (13KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
Addiction.jpg
13KB, 283x300px
Does anyone have experience with trying to cut down how much and/or how often they consume alcohol?
I'm just looking for tips on how to keep myself from going crazy or having withdrawals.
I've done most of what I need to today and I'm home and it's quiet, but I'll still be awake for several hours and getting more and more bored. What can I do to keep myself from wanting to go out and buy more. Nothing in the house right now.
>>
>>34528327
Exercise is probably the best answer.

If you want something quick and easy though just find another depressant.
>>
replace alcohol addiction with 2d waifu addiction
>>
Stay occupied and demonstrate some will power. I'm in the same boat, I only lasted 3 days.
>>
>>34528327
Self control.
Hobbys.
Way to be a fucking lush with no convictions.
Faggot.
>>
>>34528327
You just gotta find something else to do, it's that simple. It will get easier with time.

t. 15 days sober
>>
File: dahmer.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dahmer.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>34528327

Become a serial killer. You'll need to stay sober if you want to keep one step ahead of the fuzz.
>>
>>34528327
There is a drug to reduce cravings and another that will react if you drink and make you I'll
>>
>>34528795
ILL, not I'll
>>
>>34528352
I actually do exercise 5-6 times a week. Already back from the gym today lol
>>
>>34528489
way to give actual suggestions
>>
>>34528489
>>34529516
lush is a bad adjective
faggot
>>
Jack off and play on tinder
>>
withdrawl are an inevitability unfortunately but i'd recommend diluting your drinks or lowering the percentage. thats how junkies get off dope with methadone although it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>34529516
It's how i went sober
But enjoy being hooked on yeast piss

>>34529559
No idea my grandmother called my drunk grandfather a lush once.
>>
>>34530444
Kek
Although quitting cold turkey and not buying shit while going out and doing something far away from dealers of liqour stores is how i got off it.
Go hike and camp OP
>>
>>34528327
Tfw starting to day drink again
>>
File: 1449356763-spellegrino.jpg (192KB, 560x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449356763-spellegrino.jpg
192KB, 560x1500px
>>34528327
I started drinking a lot of sparkling mineral water, healthy and it has that carbonated sensation
>>
psychedelics are the answer to every drug problem. this is not a meme or a lie. get legal analogs such as 4-AcO-DMT or ETH-LAD
>>
just be sober

get a hobby

or smoke weed every time you wanna drink

inb4 weed is degenerate
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.