[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ "men"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>right wingers fetishize and worship the enemies
>their ancestors and army fought against these people

What level of cuckoldry is this? What is your guys big hard on for Nazis?
>>
nazis destroyed my country forever so i hate /pol/tards with a passion. they're literally vermin.
>>
it's a meme. pol isn't about nazism, nazi's are just an example of white nationalism.

pol is about a white ethnocentric state in America.
>>
>>34527821
wat cuntry tho
>>
>>34527849
Not even white, depending on who it is.

They basically just put nationalism over everything else, including possible threats to nationalism like basic education or immigrants.
>>
>>34527933
While talking about education you could educate yourself about what nazism was about.
>>
>>34527965
Sometimes sarcasm is hard to get across in writing, I was making fun of them.

I doubt literal neonazis are the majority on /pol/ though, definitely vocal though.
>>
>>34528020
Some people are indeed from stormfront but it far from the majority, actually /pol/ is multiculturalism done right, not only there's clashing from all kind of ideologies but also from all countries on earth.
>>
My ancestors actually fought with them.

Bulgaria stronk
>>
>>34527896
I`d guess Poland. Not him.
>>
>>34528107
I`m bulgarian too. S T R O N K
>>
What's with all the anti-/pol/ shills on here at the moment? Antifa and /reddit/ got some kind of raid going on?
>>
>>34527896
i am polish

subhuman krauts and russians destroyed my country. i hope nuclear war happen and they die. my only wish is kill every single kraut and russian in the world.
>>
The Nazis were the modern, first world equivalent of nomadic barbarians like the Huns, Goths, and Mongols who got more lucky than they should've while playing their cards at the right time. Only they were slightly more charismatic.

The USSR turned the tide of the European theater two years before Allied intervention, winning the war to end all wars through superior ingenuity, tactics, adaptation, brutality, and friends. If you want to find out why Neo-Nazis do what they do, head down to western Ukraine and ask them.

You drop "cuckoldry" almost instantly, showing that you subscribe to the newest hip in-word on 4chan and want to fit in, but you pretend that all the retards on this board are the same. Hmm.
>>
>>34528217
I want russians to extinct too. Cursed pig-dogs.
>>
>>34528552
I am from western Ukraine. No neo-nazi here, you are either russian swine or just deluded by their propaganda.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.