[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can smell my pussy stink through my sweatpants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
can smell my pussy stink through my sweatpants
>>
File: 2hmd4pv.png (35KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
2hmd4pv.png
35KB, 500x402px
can you smell tyrone's cum?
>>
>>34527545
You must be in heat.. mating season is approaching
>>
post your pussy stink
>>
>>34527545

that's pretty stinky my dude
>>
That fishy taco smell tears my eyes up and makes me want to vomit, a girl could be a 10 and have that dank fish juice shit going on. All women should be on a vegan diet by default
>>
>>34527545
Stop trying nasty bitch, you can't do it like us
Sage
>>
>>34527545
Post pussy drool on hands and taste.
>>
>>34527603
this. When a girl smells down there it's kills attraction towards her instantly.
>>
>>34527603
Idk it kinda turns me on when women are in heat, its like that smell ignites such a sudden primal drive to copulate I feel like a rabid dog

>Must be the copulins.. Mabeline

What an excellent commercial that would be for like buying women overpriced rings that they later pawn off to top off their alimony checks
>>
>>34527603
>>34527670
>not wanting a conkful of pussy pong

>>34527762
Dis boi knows what's up
>>
>>34527603
>>34527670

The smell of a healthy vag should never be enough to make you want to tear up. If it smells that bad, the girl you're with is either not taking care of her pussy properly (i.e. not showering or washing it thoroughly enough) or may have an STD.

Having a lot of sex can also put the vag's healthy bacteria out of balance and make it smell if she doesn't do something to keep it stable (special soaps, etc.)
>>
>>34527945
Thanks anon!

I will consider these things the next time I go spelunking piss drunk and bare-back
>>
yeasty roastie is bestie
>>
>>34527945
there are special soaps for vaginas?
>>
>>34527999
Vagisoap Extra Bubbly
>>
Blessed be you don't need "special" soap. Do you wash your anus with special soap? No, but I assume people don't smell the wafting odor of shit every time they get close.

You just need plain old soap that doesn't burn and water. Really, just make sure the water actually reaches the downstairs. Scrub a little. Very simple upkeep. As far as yeast, I mean, if you got that issue, there are pills that doctors provide to fix such issues if you actually ask.
>>
>>34527545
sell me your panties femanon
>>
>>34527545
Are you fat and ugly?

Original oregano
>>
>>34528095
>Are you fat and ugly?
You know it!
>>
File: 1470628631090.jpg (57KB, 236x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470628631090.jpg
57KB, 236x320px
>when she pulls her panties down and it smells like a warm turtle tank
>>
>>34528093
Tell her to piss and shit in them first

Big money in dat
>>
>>34528138
You gotta' add the nail clippings and weft of hair for the full package.
>>
>>34528118
I originally believe you
>>
>>34528124
Nice.. that gave me a boner
>>
>>34527999
They exist but it is a terrible idea to use soap of any kind on that area. I never do. I don't get infections or disgusting smells. A thorough rinse with water is all it takes. Keep in mind this is for the labia only; you're not going to want to mess with anything inside.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.