[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to un-robot myself. List shit you are going to do today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2263.jpg (73KB, 587x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2263.jpg
73KB, 587x816px
Time to un-robot myself.
List shit you are going to do today to transform to normie

>no drugs or alcohol
>clean room
>shower
>buy actual groceries not order pizza
>>
i've been doing that for years and i'm still not a normie
>>
its fucking 6:30PM

fuck off, I'm eating a bowl of lucky charms and listening to the Mass Effect soundtracks
>>
I'm super into cleaning myself. It makes me feel accomplished and rooms feel bigger when there's not junk everywhere.
>>
>>34527067
You might just be ugly or really aspie then
I think this only works for 4/10+ and mild autism
>>
Quit my stupid fucking job and start a business.
>>
>>34527106
>You might just be ugly or really aspie then

thank you for reminding me
>>
>>34527120
This is going from normie to ascended. Good luck my guy
>>
>>34527135
Save neetbux for plastic surgery. Lurk sluthate and looksmax with grooming and diet
>>
>>34527177
i'm not fat so i dont really need to worry about my diet
>>
>>34527046
>no drugs or alcohol

What are you gonna do, party at Sunday school?
>>
>>34527046
god has forsaken me
end of story
>>
File: 1483344204502.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1483344204502.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>34527046
Everything you listed are things that normies also do and not doing any of those things will not help you become one.
>>
>>34527206
It still affects your complexion and hair
And you could still get jacked rather than skinny
>>
>>34527263
>hair

IM BALDING

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34527230
I don't think I've had a day off some sort of substance in 3 months
>>34527255
Normies don't have rooms with empty pizza and cereal boxes everywhere or go a week without showering
>>
>no drugs and alcohol
I'd go into withdrawals :/

>clean room
Would take all day

>shower
I showered 3 days ago. Don't need one for a while yet

>buy actual groceries
I don't know how to cook

Your ideas are shit OP. There's gotta be an easier way to become normie
>>
>>34527299
Yeah they do, its called a frat house. Normies leave pizza boxes and beer cans and shit everywhere. There are normie slobs that dont shower and still maintain contact with people, they just stink.
>>
>>34527308
That's why the post says you come up with your own ideas you illiterate spastic
>>
File: 1485621649874.jpg (21KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485621649874.jpg
21KB, 280x250px
>>34527230
The happy candies are the only thing that keeps the gun tucked comfy in his drawer
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.