[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which shooter was the biggest robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (222KB, 1428x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1428x1067px
>why isn't it Elliot
>>
>>34526955
depends on your definition of robot.
my pick is adam lanza, completely socially inept and incapable of proper expression, but pretty intelligent and well spoken in the right environments (anonymous ones).
>>
>>34527164
What about Marc Lepine
>>
File: Mass_Murderer_Michael_Ryan.jpg (29KB, 281x352px) Image search: [Google]
Mass_Murderer_Michael_Ryan.jpg
29KB, 281x352px
Michael Ryan, Loner and lived with his mum.
>>
It is Elliot,though. He was incredibly robotic.
>>
>>34528022
Thanks to his psychopathic and autistic tendencies making part of his thinking rather limited, even if his general level of intelligence was high.
>>
File: cat.png (126KB, 536x325px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
126KB, 536x325px
>>34526955

The catalog has 3 threads in a row about him, he is the ultimate robot
>>
>>34529271
its cause we love him
>>
>>34526955
I don't understand how everybody forgot about this guy already. Its always about elliot, not him. Why does nobody remember this? It was like last year
>>
>>34530095
it was 2015.

most people don't remember most shooters. post about him and maybe people will care.
>>
>>34530095
I don't really care. Apparently none of you do either
>>
>>34530598
>I don't really care.
why not?
>>
>>34526955
Sure if your definition of a "robot" is the failed normie definition which boils down to "I don't get sex".

Elliot was a failed normie with tons of money.

Adam Lanza is my pick.
>>
>>34530095
Elliot was literally everything us robots embody to the core. Virgin who was tired of being looked over by Stacies, so he laid down retribution. He's our dark knight
Mercer was just some asperger kid who shot up a school. Outside of that no one knows who the fuck he is. He just isn't as interesting.
>>
File: elliot.png (26KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.png
26KB, 980x490px
""""""""robot"""""""

onigoro
>>
>>34530095
He didn't rise any hashtag, like Elliot did. He killed a group of disabled people, that in itself is despicable, just to get to be Satans best friend in Hell. No reason to hashtag that one.
>>
>>34531175
there is a major split on /r9k/ concerning the definition of "robot". it seems that there is a slight majority that agree on your definition.

i agree that elliot is more interesting than harper-mercer though but that's probably because we know next to nothing about him. though maybe not true, because the little bit i've seen made him sound like an idiot.

>>34527164
>>34531160
lanza is my pick too. i think he's way more interesting than elliot.
>>
>>34530095
this guy was literally an /r9k/ poster too.
It's amazing how people here idolize a fucking Chad yet ignore their own brethren.
Ironic, really. Not even other robots care about robots.

Anyway, Cho is /ourguy/ and a total robot.
>>
>>34531453
>Cho is /ourguy/ and a total robot.
why
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.