[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does height actually matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (741KB, 750x1334px)
image.png
741KB, 750x1334px
Does height actually matter?
>>
>>34526560
Considering I have had multiple females tell me to my face I am too short for them. I would go with yes. To males it doesn't matter but to females its a huge deal.
>>
No. I'm borderline 6'3 and I get fucking nothing. I see manlets all the time with girls taller than them.

Don't let anyone tell you height matters. It's a meme.
>>
>>34526605
How tall are you?
only the most original
>>
>>34526648

same here

origionalieo
>>
>>34526560
Yes. I've realized I get treated better than men shorter than me. Not only by women but by people in general. I'm 6'1"

>>34526648
6'3" is too tall, that's why.

ideal range is 6'0"-6'2".
>>
>>34526648
>>34526669
>Manlet false flag

No one believes you.
>>
Considering I know multiple men under 5'8" who've been happily married for 10+ years, no. Stop being attracted to superficial sluts.
>>
>>34526701
I literally have to fold myself when I get into my honda civic
>>
>>34526726
>women
>superficial sluts
pick at least 2
>>
>>34526560
5'10" is a reasonable cut tbqh senpai
>>
File: pikmin pepe.jpg (233KB, 1195x1151px) Image search: [Google]
pikmin pepe.jpg
233KB, 1195x1151px
>>34526560
ya know, even as a titcow enthusiast, I just don't understand this level of narcissism and entitlement. I really like huge boobs, but I can't really see myself being that snotty about it. what is wrong with women?
>>
File: 1483909292917.jpg (109KB, 440x582px) Image search: [Google]
1483909292917.jpg
109KB, 440x582px
Any girl who posts something like "no guys below 6'0" isn't worth the time anyways.

There's some shit you just keep to yourself. For example if you don't like black chicks you don't put "no black girls", you simply don't push the conversation further with black girls.

Of course the modern female is so entitled and spoiled this common courtesy seems to be dying out.
>>
It does
Take it from a mega manlet. Im 4'9....
>>
File: IMG_3495.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_3495.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>34526605
I've got height requirements, and I'm sure other guys do too. I'd never date a girl taller than me, even if she was perfect in every other way. It would feel too much like I'm a little boy out with his mom. If you can ignore it, that's cool, you're less superficial than me, but that's one of my only dealbreakers.

>t. A 5'7 Halfie
>>
>>34528206
Holy shit, are you shorter than Danny DeVito?
>>
>>34526605
>To males it doesn't matter
Which is kind of weird. If you're thinking about it from a biological perspective, you'd like your kids to be tall/average, right?
If you're 6'1 and your gf is 5'6 you might have some pretty short kids.
>>
not really. all else held equal being tall helps, but a decent looking short guy will do a LOT better than a tall guy who is otherwise ugly.
>>
>>34528328
>If you're thinking about it from a biological perspective
From a biological perspective men are hardwired to impregnate as many healthy women as possible, not pick the absolute top specimen. We can impregnate multiple women a day, women can only get pregnant like once a year, naturally they don't want to waste a year bearing a suboptimal child.
>>
>>34526560
>does height matter
>post something that all women say
Do your self a favor and realize the price of pussy is through the roof.
>>
>>34528206
Sorry, I won't believe this without proof.

t. 5'4
>>
>>34526560
Yes, but it's just one factor out of a thousand that matter and there's enough variation in the preference of women to ensure all but the most minuscule of manlets have plenty of options.
>>
>>34526560

Yes. I can change lightbulbs without a ladder. Fuck short people.
>>
>>34528508

>plenty of options

Nope.

But you're right that height is one factor; though it could be realistically pared to just a handful of complex things, like physical appearance and status.
>>
>>34526560
Height is extremely important.

There is no worse feeling than having a woman being able to stare you straight in the eyes at head level. I can practically feel my masculinity wash away. You think girls won't notice your height? Oh, they will. ESPECIALLY when someone taller and more handsome enters the room. She'll immediately start sizing him up to you and wondering how it must feel like to be ravaged by a taller man.

Take it from me, I'm 6'3". I've seen manlets with beautiful gfs. If you're above 5'7" with good confidence you can land most girls. But be wary. I've seen the way they look up at me when they're with their manlet bf's. They look at me like I'm some sort of authority figure, like they'd look up to their fathers. Then they usually bite their lips and I know, it's easy street from there on out...
>>
It's this thread again. Over and over, idiots yelling at each other that height matters/doesn't matter.

Here are the facts
-it matters, but not as much as you think
-being tall helps when it comes to the size of your pool of potential partners; tall men get more women to pick from. But that's where it ends. If you're completely socially oblivious, it will not help you get a girlfriend.
-most women will date you as long as you're the same height or taller than them, provided you have some other redeeming qualities, such as your personality or the fact your handsome.
-a small percentage of women are completely superficial, like the one in ops image. They are pretty rare.

That's it. The end. Now I don't want to see another one of these threads ever again.
>>
>>34528206
You're not a manlet, you're a literal dwarf.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (8KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
8KB, 200x303px
>>34528691
>They are pretty rare
>>
>>34527963
Yes, you guys get this impression because the only time you hear about a preference is when the girl is being a cunt. Plenty of girls don't care much about it and they aren't going to make a big song and dance about it.
I am dating someone now who is maybe 5'8"? I'm not sure and I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>34528401
Men still care about other attributes.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.