[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Cho>Elliot Rodger. Prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

General Cho>Elliot Rodger.
Prove me wrong
>>
This looks like it was taken the same day he did that thing.
>>
File: 100215.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px)
100215.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Did people forget about this guy?
See Cho and Elliot threads all the time, but this dude was a literal autist/robot and also got a pretty decent kill count & rarely gets mentioned.
>>
Cho was better than Eliot in every regard. He had a high score(33), wrote some haunting poetry, outfoxed the cops(locking the building doors, distracting them by killing someone in the dorms first, hid his HD where no one found it).

Elliot was just a spoiled rich kid lashing out. He killed his roommates who were probably just as sex-starved as he was, 2 Stacies, and then crashed his car and died.
>>
>>34526416
>tfw the egg did the shooting but that man in the picture got blamed for it

God died when I opened my eyes
>>
Eric and Dylan didn't have a high score but they literally changed American culture and ushered in the 21st century.

I'm an oldfag and I remember schools ignoring all sorts of fights and pranks before they hit the scene.

And they've obtained legend status. There's all sorts of crime writers still analyzing their videos and lovelorn roasties making art and fanfic about them.
>>
>>34526416
What did this guy do? How do you know hes an autist robot?
>>
File: 1477683624456.jpg (148KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
1477683624456.jpg
148KB, 1050x788px
>>34526416
he has kansir
>>
File: meghan-markle-gi.jpg (108KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
meghan-markle-gi.jpg
108KB, 900x506px
>>34526416

I see his face whenever I'm thinking of nutting in my black gf. It feels like Russian roulette with 3 bullets. Am I going to get a qt Meghan Markle loli or the next school shooter?
>>
>>34526551
>the egg
>not melon
had one job..
>>
>>34526572
True but i just don't like their story. They had no real reason to shoot their school up. They had friends and girlfriends and had no real problems.
>>
File: 1461176305567.png (1MB, 1127x957px) Image search: [Google]
1461176305567.png
1MB, 1127x957px
>MFW women would rather have sex with a psychotic killer than you
>>
>>34526601
Shot up a Oregon Campus like a year and change ago.
Dude was 26, still living with his mommy and had Aspergers
>>
>>34526416
what did Anthony Fantano do?
>>
>>34526572
>Eric and Dylan didn't have a high score but they literally changed American culture and ushered in the 21st century.

This is true. Really they started the whole school shooting thing. Before them it was rare and usually like 1-2 victims. Now is like 20+
>>
>>34526626
>Meghan Markle
Looks plain af, you're better off getting a Rashida Jones
>>
>>34526825
I don't understand how it's possible to even get a low score in this day in age.
Like walking into one classroom alone should at minimum at least get you 5-6 at the start ez
What comes next is all up to your aim.
>>
>>34526702
He had enough ammunition and guns for a gun fight but instead just killed himself without even a fight?

And like another poster said just that many ppl? Why not kill them all? Or did he at least shoot everyone in the classroom?
>>
>>34526860

That mullato looking fuck was stopped by a marine. I imagine the adults will stop them, or some courageous kid, which not only would make the shooter look like a bigger fag, but also a weak ass fag
>>
File: uDKA2GQ.jpg (390KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
uDKA2GQ.jpg
390KB, 1280x1707px
I keep thinking about how it must be a lot easier today than it was in 99.

>More fat/slow kids
>Less attentive targets - headphones, smartphones, etc
>Quadruple the autistic kids
>Unnatural hair colors - harder to hide/camouflage themselves
>Cutbacks leading to larger/denser classrooms and fewer teachers
>>
>>34526302
>>34526416
>>34526516
Do you think if asian men didn't look like they had down syndrome they could get gfs and stop all this autism?
>>
>>34526981
He only used like 2 handguns, which isn't bad for 10 people. Don't think he ever fired the long gun.
I don't really know why desu. You would think these shooters would just keep firing until every ounce of ammunition they have is gone.
>>
>>34526302
These must be FBI's favorite threads...
>>
>>34526704
I don't know my memes
But I know how to pop a few niggers in the back of the head
>>
>>34527015
If that's real, then that's just sad.
A shame such a perfect looking body is tainted with that retarded shit
>>
>>34526572

I used to be a Columbine fangirl. It was a pretty scary group I was involved with on DA...
>>
>>34527253
Like they care. Name one school shooting they prevented.
>>
File: 1474747351243.png (461KB, 482x636px) Image search: [Google]
1474747351243.png
461KB, 482x636px
I like Lanza the most.
He seems the most interesting as a person.
>>
File: 1388456273610.jpg (133KB, 529x522px) Image search: [Google]
1388456273610.jpg
133KB, 529x522px
>>34527409

I don't like that he killed qt little kids.

Eliot is fucked up too for killing his roommates for no reason.

Where are all the good school shooters who focus on ridding the world of Chads and Stacies?
>>
>>34527253
Oh there are plenty. At least in my country. Just a while ago, a young transsexual female was planning to shoot up some kids in one school, as a gift to a former local school shooter she was "in love" with. She got caught as she visited the school were her idol did the massacre before and imitated his behaviour. Then there were some other girls who got caught for planning it in the internet. Also abroad, one guy got caught when chatting with FBI agent in the dark web. Can't recall the name. And think about the terrorist attacks they have been preventing lately. I guess most of their resources go there.
>>
>>34527481
>I don't like that he killed qt little kids.
I guess. In all honesty, I don't care much about the shooting itself. I care about Lanza as a person.
I do sometimes wonder why he did it though, I've seen loads of theories and while they sort of fit, none are completely compelling.
Didn't Dylan actually spare someone? I remember reading that someone he knew was hiding in a desk and they had a very short chat where he asked if he was going to kill him, and he said no and told him to get out of there.
>>
>>34527483
The above post was was meant for the poster of >>34527331
>>
>>34526572
>knew a girl that was super into these guys
Well if that wasn't a red flag I don't know what is
>>
>>34527483
What country is that?

And what terror attacks have they prevented?
>>
>>34527635
Well I do not wish to reveal my location to everyone, so I can't tell. But you can make a Google search on them. Terror attacks have been prevented in France and elsewhere in the Central Europe and they were mostly linked to ISIL. The ISIL inspired lone wolf attacks like that of Nice are much harder to prevent tho.
>>
>>34527119
Plenty of asian guys can get girls, especially other asian girls. Common white girls are even officially at an all time low because they think it's some kind of status symbol to go with other races because of television.
These guys problems were not because of race, they're problem was being psychopathic murderers.
Popular culture is so fucked up in America because of this popular idea that you should race mix to look cool. Your own race of people like you as well as others, and the stupid ones of the white women are more susceptible than ever if you are non white but refuse to settle for anything else.
Honestly, all dudes of all races as well as vice versa for women should leave people not of their own race alone unless something truly extraordinary happens between the two of you, but I guess everyone just believes that chemical triggers are true love and magic.
By the way, do not think I am saying it is wrong to racemix, but you better be doing it for genuine reasons of really feeling deeply and caring for the other person instead of just wanting to get laid and going along with a fad.
>>
>>34527119
That Oregon shooter was white, but blame it on other races though pol
>>
The fbi prevents terror attacks all the way in france and europe but couldnt stop the boston bombers who were on their list and that they interviewd twice?
>>
>>34527961
I guess the tactics of Interpol have become better, or more intrusive, ever since the influx of terror attacks in Europe last summer. Can't say much about FBI in those regards. Sorry I wasn't being accurate.
>>
>>34527961
You do realize that if there wouldnt be any terror attacks there would be no financing for FBI?
>>
>>34528293
That's the stupidest statement I've heard. The FBI existed before terrorism was even deemed a threat.
>>
>>34528340
Budget cuts do exist tho.
>>
>>34527891
He said he was mixed race,and I've yet to see a picture of his mom
>>
>>34528367
>No financing turns to budget cuts
Don't backpaddle. It's pathetic.

The FBI was borne out of the need for a federal police force.
>>
>cho gets domestic high score
>kpop and kdrama suddenly becomes popular

coincidence?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.